GDP smaller than Italy

>GDP smaller than Italy
>Military budget smaller than many European countries like France, Germany, UK
>Population only a small fraction of EU or NATO
>Has never attacked anyone unless attacked first or provoked
Russia by all metrics is a medium sized country. I dont understand why NATO/CIA are pushing the
>Russia is the public enemy number one boogyeman
narrative so hard. They are a harmless country just minding their own business and trying to maintain order in their little corner on the Euroasian continent

It seems that the west simply cannot tolerate a sovereign Slavic country that has not yet been taken over by Globohomo.

Attached: russia.png (2560x1707, 2.58K)

this is the most retarded thing i have read all day
congratulations

While I'm more sympathetic than most Russia is the largest country on earth, one of the most resource rich countries on earth, and is only a generation out from being a communist empire called the USSR. They have also attacked several times in their history, including several recent invasions in living memory.

That and their ungodly stockpile of nuclear weapons.

Everything I wrote is factually and historically correct

Italia strong

>>Has never attacked anyone unless attacked first or provoked
And now the firehose of lies

Fuck off Russian Nazi! You don't belong here!

Attached: Lavrov lies.jpg (526x526, 114.21K)

Don't worry, the West will implode soon enough.

>Military budget smaller than many European countries like France, Germany, UK
If Russia really has an armada of tens of thousands of tanks in good shape, four different fleets, ICBM forces and at least some kind of an airforce it means the numbers about Russian military budget can't be trusted at all or Russians are greatly falsifying their strength.

In Europe only UK and France have good militaries and only their air forces and navy are strong. They couldn't tell the world that they have 20,000 tanks and apc's ready to defend the country.

Russia developed nuclear weapons as a response to USA developing nuclear weapons and nuking Japan , and it’s experience of having to fend off several genocidal wars of aggression

If your GDP calculation includes skyscrapers full of people working on financial and insurance paperwork you are overstating GDP.
Oil extraction, oil refining, mining, metal refinement and agriculture are REAL production.
Keep this in mind as this year progresses. People that think the FIRE (Finance, Insurance, real estate) sectors are value added are going to learn.

Are you ok?

Attached: 1601598146936.gif (245x327, 1.63M)

USA and friends don't like Russia because it sits on huge swathes of natural resources. The fact that they have such a small population makes them seethe even more.

I love Russia and I don't care what anyone says about it. I love Russian people and I don't care what anyone says about them.
Russia is the home of heart on Earth.

>Fukuyaman unipolarity is the core ideology in western politics. Its what they teach them in polsci school.
>Forever War (TM) keeps the economy running
>geopolitical wargames makes "war with russia on the ukranian theater" profitable for all the relevant parties involved.
>out of pride
Above all else, not even close, to the point that everything else is not worth considering
>continuity of the eight thousand year old pedophile cabal, currently located in the US

Based. I love Russia too

Attached: 1654561335245.jpg (1920x1081, 775K)

In everything related to war and survival Russia is multiple times Germany and way bigger than the entire EU. Stop daydreaming.

Any Forums hates liars
Any Forums hates Russian Nazis
Leave and never come back! Your Serbia VPN doesn't fool anybody.

Friendly reminder that this is primarily a conflict resulting from NATO's insistence on beating a dead horse. On continuing to expand after the end of the cold war and the capituation of Russia to western capital. NATO is an outdated organization that kept existing because the US wanted hegemony in Europe. All of Europe is being used as pawns in a US-led proxy war and Ukraine is merely the focal point of all that pointless aggression.
Russia didn't start the war. NATO did. The US CIA did through it's "color revolutions". Through insisting post-soviet states neoliberalize and join NATO. An annoying and insistent imperialism that continued for 30 years longer than it needed to.

Attached: kiev.png (450x447, 331.55K)

That's a lie. The civilized world despises Nazi Russia because you all have always lied, cheated and stolen. Now you commit war crimes, raping, torturing and mass-murdering civilians. Any Forums is an American board, you and you fellow Russian Nazis may get paid work here spreading lies and disinformation, but you know you'll never be welcome here, Naziboy.

Attached: 1605219151178.png (835x569, 37.98K)

What part of Nazi Russia are you false-flagging from, vpn-user?

constant threats of nuclear attacks
no other nation threatens nuclear attacks as often as russia making them easy target for scapegoat

Globohomo needs a big bad to sell the endless spending to an increasingly skeptical population. Make no mistake this is the main reason they had to depose Trump to usher in a new age of military expansion.

The western jews despise Russia for going back to Orthodox Christianity.

Attached: christian2.jpg (966x737, 186.75K)

Я из Bepмoнтp