Hello, my name is Tiara Mack and I'm a US Senator running for re-election

Hello, my name is Tiara Mack and I'm a US Senator running for re-election

can I count on your vote user?

Attached: 4756434436537.webm (576x1024, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/84-qRmYa1p4
youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black women are gross

what on her ass?

The mark of Buddha

You’ve never heard of her before the video. She’s actually pretty genius triggering racists

No she aint.
She just a dumb jiggaboo that represents exactly why most of America would be happy to see DC nuked.

youtu.be/84-qRmYa1p4
Yeah she sounds genius.

Attached: C921C370-EFFE-41C4-B04D-9E886FDC1BD2.gif (354x631, 597.33K)

the kneegress mating dance is ineffective

She's unironically really hot

that's a good point, but still hope her bid fails

would bury my dick so far in her black ass the international community would condemn me for imperialism and a colonialist modus operandi

Is she in one of those many uncontested state house seats? Did a Republican even run against her?

Fuck off Rabbi.

She isn't a politician she is a shock jock.

Attached: shock jocks.jpg (333x500, 40.05K)

Tits and ass is tits and ass

why are niggers like this?

Attached: 1656506553572.jpg (250x250, 4.06K)

Deep blue hellholes are so corrupt and full of welfare voters anyone can run. As long as they have enough dishonest soulless negros working precincts and forever dependent welfare leeches voting for free gibs they will always win.

The flies on that ass

fucking degenerate nigger

>district 6
>19% black, ~50% hispanic
why are dems running nigs when spix are the majority

Attached: 1569856594069.jpg (200x167, 6.16K)

She is a state senator in Rhode Island

Its typical sexual marketing. That will trigger some people. And them being triggered will trigger other people, causing a shitstorm. Which will give her more publicity.

Which is a smart move. Before it was enough to say or tweet something radical or inappropriate, but political market got oversaturated with that shit.

Tho she will have to learn to play flute with her cunt to beat Zelensky to current year world leader title.
youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk

"No".

Cutie-Mark

That has always been the case. Why you think many Latinos are running to the Republican party? Kikes been shitting on them for long time. Many are waking up!

holy fuck it just keeps getting worse. we got people riding on horses in a bikini top and a gun for votes, a president who mocked disabled people and calls everyone fat even though he's fat as fuck. then a dementia patient as president. now we have people twerking for votes!? i miss the old days when you were a political outcast if you made even the slightest mistake in the public eye. this is why the other countries are laughing at us. i'm embarrassed

Attached: 1594609826471.jpg (1235x1300, 320.44K)