Now it truly is Joever

Now it truly is Joever.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-150537_Chrome.jpg (1080x1724, 711.38K)

Buy an ad, faggot.

Attached: npc.jpg (1306x1022, 131.19K)

I honestly want to give the bratty children their way so they'll stfu. Meaning I don't want to have to listen to another 4 years of faggots crying about Trump. I'd rather deal with Biden for another 4 than do that. Also, get your filthy fucking hands off of my governor until he's had his 8 years in office.

Rogan is a controlled opposition jew.

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (2085x864, 435.16K)

Attached: 1657033980435.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

The controlled opposition crew.

Attached: rogan.jpg (1241x1247, 198.47K)

Attached: shapiro trump race.jpg (740x1006, 179.79K)

Could care less about what this manlet does

On one hand, I can understand why people who are serious about changing things for the better would oppose Trump at this point. But at the same time, it smells like they’re pushing to Tea Party the maga wing by pushing more establishment friendly politicians and figures on them. I’m torn because I’m tired of Trump and know he’s not the guy, but I don’t trust DeSantis and this sudden push for DeSantis everywhere by the GOP and media. A true voice is someone they would try to be suppressing at all costs.

jew political, funding and voting data...

What a tiny little fag.

He literally said he won't host Trump because Trump doesn't use drugs.

>A true voice is someone they would try to be suppressing at all costs.
So.... Trump.

This

Fun fact: Joe Rogan is friends with a CIA agent and the son of a CFR / international banker.

Zion Ron sucks kike dicks

They would’ve been suppressing him in 2016 if he was the actual threat. Instead they paraded their pied piper around with empty podiums. Trump’s current suppression is more about you and me and the threat we pose to the system, not Trump himself.

trump is soooo 2016. Its going to be 2024 we need to move on to a winner, we need to move on to desantis

Who did what?
Ultra MAGA!

>we need to move on to desantis
Ok Ron, we get it.
This is how it will go down in a debate
>DeSantis says nothing bad against Trump
>Trump: What's wrong MiniMe? Don't need another endorsement?

>Trump’s current suppression is more about you and me and the threat we pose to the system, not Trump himself.
That's been the propaganda, but there are plenty of "dark MAGA" candidates, so it's not about Trump being "in the way".

DeSantis has a few things he would be able to hit him on
1. Trump bowed to covid hysteria and let governors do whatever the fuck they wanted and it destroyed the country
2. Trump surrounded himself with the wrong people, especially his family.
3. Trump didn’t fully grasp the situation he was stepping into, a businessman would’ve been great in the 90’s, but you need someone who understands the full extent this thing goes and the power you have to wield to correctly combat it
4. Trump hasn’t nearly called out the sexual degeneracy in this country abs legislate against it like DeSantis has. That’s going to be a big issue I think.
5. Youth appeal and energy. You’re not getting the 2016 Trump who said the WTC came down because of George Bush to his brother. They’re going to be pretty much equal when it comes to the banter, and the younger candidate will come off as more energetic and “presidential” as the normies say.
That’s not how I feel about them myself, just where I predict DeSantis can have a leg up on Trump if he wants to go on the attack.

Trump is 6-foot-3
Now you know why Rogaine won't host him

Trump even admitted it.
>they’re not after me, they’re after you
I’m not saying Trump is a lost cause, maybe he learned his lesson about who to trust and surround yourself with after 2020 and January 6th. I do think of Trump was a threat, they would’ve already thrown him in jail with how radical and worried they are with populism. The propaganda, in my view, is meant to make Trump look like the real deal to us while still milking the boogeyman moniker for the pro establishment/left types. Like I said, maybe he learned his lesson and is going to pull the rug out, but idk, my Senate race in PA makes me doubt that.

The "literal who" has many many times more listeners than this board has users.

>Could care less about what this manlet does
>Could care less
>Could care
Well no one cares what ESL wet backs think either.

Why do I want to vote for a guy who surrounds himself with backstabbers, has piss poor political judgement, watched DC run around him like he was a disgusting smelling fire hydrant in the middle of summer.
The guy has great financial policies.
I'll give him that.
But beyond that, he's a lame duck from the word go. DC will crucify him; again.

To add to this, DeSantis won't have as many enemies within the GOP. He'd be able to accomplish a lot more.

In real-life, effective plans are simple not needlessly overcomplicated. I bet you think Andrew Anglin, Weev, Putin, and China work for Israel too.

They’re both jewish cock suckers, just like every other politician in this country, its not like it makes any difference who takes over at this point

all i wish about trump was that he did more to stop pic related. republicans as a whole honestly dropped the ball with pic related. you have to take crazy people seriously. if you don't, they keep spreading like a disease. hitler got it right and tried his hardest to stop this. and the right and left united to destroy him.

Attached: real-communism.jpg (3840x2160, 1.94M)

Why did the kikes try to cancel him with a smear campaign?

That's because DeSantis is ultimately a Zio stooge who everyone knows will do as he's told.