Boomers

Fuck Boomers
>be me
>married a few years ago
>become friends with my father in law
>hes a cuckservative daily wire indoctrinee, buys all their razors and coffee and toothpaste or whatever else the jews on the show tell him to
> quit my good sales job due to a psycho boomer manager
> ask my father in law for some help since he has connections
>crickets
>find out he's mentoring a lefty nigger from his company
>starts inviting him over to shooting and dinner and other activities we do as a family
>nigger is like 60iq retard but my father in la is grooming him for an executive sales position
>wont even help me get an entry level job but im sure hes writing this nigger into his will.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why do they refuse to help their own? all I asked was a little help getting a basic sales job. I am qualified and have experience. But he'd rather play around with some nigger than help out his wifes husband

Attached: IMG_0779.jpg (640x480, 101.27K)

>daily wire indoctrinee
So, a controlled opposition golem?

Attached: shapiro trump race.jpg (740x1006, 179.93K)

Jew political, funding and voting data:

he's fucking your wife and there's nothing you can do about it. even your in-laws like him better.
maybe don't quit a job because you're having a temper tantrum and then expect a handout

Imagine advertising a Any Forums thread kek

he literally thinks hes saving the country by buying "made in america" razors as if its some patriotic statement. He comes on like "i'm buying my coffee from an american compnay, are you?" then his cars are imports, his kitchen knives are imports, most of is guns are made by fireign companies, then becasue he buys black rifle coffee hes some patriot. Fucking hate it.

Divorce his cunt daughter and go elsewhere.

I'm literally not expecting a handout. jjust a good word to interview for a sales job I am qualified for. They are going to hire someone else, why not hlep your kin? Also he always wants my help with stuff

that's a handout, no matter how you want to look at it
my family didn't know anyone, anywhere
i blindly walked into interviews not knowing anyone and no one putting a word in for me
welcome to the real world, yuppie

>Why do they refuse to help their own?
Because they watched too much TV and they all think they're a hero in a jewish story.

Boomers think that by helping the nigger instead of you he is owning the libs or destroying a sterotype that is never going to be destroyed. Just dont associate with him and find a job before your gf dumps you.

Way to show your father-in-law you can take care of his little girl when he's gone.
What a fucking faggot. You're actually lower than that nigger you lazy fucker.

You don’t want to be indebted to your father in law. That will give him power over you and your family. You are your own man and you find a way to take care of your family. He has no say that way. Tell him as long as his pet nigger is around the house, you and your family won’t be visiting.

Lol, you entitled bitch. Clearly he thinks the black dude is a better choice than you, and he probably doesn’t want to hire extended family as you’ll be hard to let go if you suck (which he probably thinks you will, since you couldn’t hold your last job).

Make something of yourself, don’t beg for favours.

> why won’t he pay to support us
> entry level is all the ambition I have

Lol you shouldn't be consorting with your wife's parents. Avoid them and deny access to their former daughter, now your wife.
Fuck them.
And I'm talking about the best of in-laws here. Fuck them they shouldn't be involved one iota helping or otherwise.

Im done associating with him fuck him. Already found a job though its less than I was hoping for.

Agreed. Plus who wants to be stuck with their kids’ shitty spouse as an employee?

>be me, dirt poor SNAP reliant hispanic son of a single mother.
>family fled country due to extreme poverty. come to america and live extremely better but still in extreme poverty relying on government hand outs to survive and not be homeless.
>come to love america, become citizen, join marines, meet and befriend all sorts of different people.
>get out of the military after 8 years and 4 deployments to iraq/afghanistan. decide i gambled with my life a few too many times so now im going to seek out an education.
>come to the civilian life, everyone hates america. everyone actively works against and votes against american interests.
>get a decent job in the city manager literally upset americans are no longer dying in the middle east protecting our greatest ally israel. "if the people of israel die it's america's fault"
>old ass managers holding monthly fundraisers for ukraine and the ukrainian people. "we need to help stop putin, ukraine needs every dollar it can get"

ya know... i love this country i really do.. but these old fucks really love sending people to die and giving other countries that give no fucks about america our money.

If you knew anything about the sales business you usually start at entry level and prove yourself in the field before getting promoted.

I mean he’s clearly not his own man. Begging like a child.

Boomers are obsessed with fucking kids, and fucking their own and pissing away EVERYTHING. So fuck it I'm gonna drink and not want to have a relationship with them. Fuck um, don't call me when your on your death bed. The world that they have created and allowed to go unchecked has done enough damage justifying condemnation of their generation.
>You kids have it so easy these days

Fuck Father-in-laws. He wants you to fail. Simple As.

He didnt even help his own daughter get a job when she needed one but he is glad to help this nigger move up in life

This. I once dated a girl whose father was a lawyer from Georgetown. Try impressing that guy

Literally a sales rep with my own agency, bought out my former boss after 14 years and assembled my own team. We’re consistently one of the best preforming teams in Canada, and my territory tends to extend from BC through Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.

I know a lot about sales. And the reps who hire their kids rather than outsourcing never do as well as we do because their kids are lazy and entitled 9 times out of 10. And they can’t do shit about it, they’re just giving their family handouts to do emails and the occasional sales trip. Except for two cases, those kids surpassed their parents, but those are rare.

Keep trying buddy! We're rooting for ya

I'm sure you are. Now run back to manage those territories nobodies ever heard of.. Toodloo

I'm not even asking him to help me get into his compnay just one of the dozens of companies he has contacts with.

Fucking retards. Ever heard of nepotism? Whites have to hold together. Families must hold together. Fuck you and your gay meritism that is easily shat on by every indian gipsy faggot who gets into your companies and gets all his family in.
Meritism only works in utopian, homogenous countries.

>noooooo goyim! You can't help out your kin!!!
Meanwhile
>kikes hire only kikes, poos hire only poos, etc etc

And to add to that if my kid grew up and wanted me to hand a job to their spouse, I wouldn’t, because it would be detrimental to my company’s growth and it would be like hiring an employee that would be 10x harder to let go if he was sub-par. No thanks. I can just hand my kids money if I want to support them, and hire someone absolutely killer to help drive sales and call on architects, designers etc.

BC, Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan are the four main provinces in western Canada. Read a book dude, it’s a third of the nation’s population.

And you wonder why he doesn’t want to hire you?

Checked. They will lay dying with nobody to hold their hand and only then will it dawn on them. If they are able to call you they will, and incessantly. The guilt trip wil be laid of thick. Just say, "ask Jamal to help you in your time of need" and hang up. Youll feel horrible for a bit but it fades. Be wary of the "ill write you out of my will" bullshit, theyve already done that long ago. My mom has me lined up to inherit her timeshare scam contract. Be careful with boomers.

Is that a LEGR on a Buick 3.8 and why is there a hole in the pipe?