Are you happy Any Forums? I can't even have sriracha with my impossible burger anymore because of climate change...

Are you happy Any Forums? I can't even have sriracha with my impossible burger anymore because of climate change. Are you still going to deny reality?

Attached: climate change.png (564x637, 351.17K)

I don't care if hipsters tried to steal it, Sriracha is a good sauce and ill never stop using it.

libs getting more retarded by the second

I don't get the fucking appeal of this mild shit. How the fuck is this supposed to be a hot sauce? It's closer to fucking ketchup than even the mildest of hot sauces.

It's not necessarily retarded. If there's a pepper shortage because of the weather, that may be from changing climate. The debate on whether or not it's happening is over, the deniers have now moved the goalposts to "but it's not anthropogenic".

I don't get the hype with Sriracha. It has a nasty ass taste and isn't even spicy. People are weird.

>drought in cali
muh global warming

dumb nigger
also

>the deniers have now moved the goalposts to "but it's not anthropogenic".
it was a key argument since the beginning dumfuck

you gotta get those amino acids somewhere or you become retarded

> sriracha
why not use superior molho de piri-piri in the first place?

Attached: piri-piri.jpg (1024x1024, 51.92K)

>reddit spaced word salad
Classic

Canada truly is hell.

>NOOO NOT THE SPICY ETHNIC FOODERINOS

Attached: wojak_paradise(524).png (471x578, 112.08K)

its a spicy sauce for people that dont like spicy stuff. i like it.

lmao
thats my spacing, dumbn nigger. reddit is \n\n every single line

and fucking rich coming from a fat faggot who spews reddit talking points

this combined with the fact youre abysmally retarded and dont even know how weather systems work, would make me say:

->go back, dumb motherfucker, and stay there

>a fucking leaf
get ready for what's coming, probably first in your pozzed country - climate emergency days where you won't be able to drive or buy anything because of "climate change". In reality it will be all the shortages caused by central planning, but you and your faggot countrymen will be too retarded to understand that.

Attached: D9WC9rwUcAARtJO.jpg (300x168, 11.64K)

so it's weak shit?
got it

All of these words and you said nothing except for how extremely butthurt you are.

>REEEEEEE CLIMATE IS FAKE YOU LEAF
Stupidest people in the world. Ask me how I know your fat mutt ass has never seen a farm.

try it on pizza, it grows on you

Creates shortage for Covid cure
Before releasing horrible strain of Covid

It's not climate change, it's the dumb chink owner tried to fuck over the farm he was buying his chilies from previously and getting btfo.

lel just write youre a functional illiterate
i would be easier on you

Who do you work for motherfucker? There's no way you were looking at an article from June 17th and going "Hurr durr I'd better post that on Any Forums, maybe I can get some updoots." I hate you so damn much, you're either an AI script or an employee trying to start shit for their boss. I hope you get cancer and die.

do people in Mexico actually use that shit?
asking because I tend bar for a Mexican spot in Washington state
pretty far from Mexico I know but I've never seen any of the actual Mexicans (cooks/servers) eat it and the stuff they all go for is orders of magnitude spicier that what sriracha is

Here's a hint. Get Peri-Peri Sauce. It's 100 times better

OP here, I made a stupid thread intentionally and planned on not replying once (1pbtid) to see if this shitty thread will reach bump limit. I constantly make good threads that end up with 2-3 replies before archiving, while this crap, which i went to 20 replies. Fuck you fags. You keep complaining about 1pbtid and how all threads are bots, and here you are replying to my goddamn bait thread. Fuck you twice now.

I can read just fine, I read your seetheposts after all.

i very strongly doubt it
>rise in temps
>cali drought

you are retarded.
like extremely so.
does it hurt?

Attached: climatedisaster02.jpg (822x842, 64.51K)

Plenty of chilie paste options hipster faggots always use the same brands.

this

Yea but it tastes like shit to me. Regardless if it's spicy or not it's overall just shit in a squeeze bottle.

I don't use it as a hot sauce, it's a ketchup substitute so I'm not eating five grams of sugar every time I use a condiment