>be me
>without vax
>all vaxxed friends get covid
>don't get sick
>vaxxed friends upset i may have given it to them
>vaxxed friends
>VAXXED they convince me to take the shot
>"no"
>"but user, we'll be more vulnerable if you don't take the shot. it's supposed to help your body fight against covid! it's a win-win!"
>exaggerated, but you get the point.
>pic related

are people so indoctrinated, that they haven't realized the shot weakens your immune system? by blaming me they admit their inoculation is ineffective. why were they purposefully asking me to join them in weakening myself?

Attached: 1656465437208.jpg (858x821, 79.97K)

Because they’re prideful and can’t admit they may have made a mistake.

i dont get it. they don't seem able to think clearly.

i never got a vax.
i never got sick.
everyone i know who got vax has been covided several times.
i went to a party that turned out to be a big spreader event. half the partygoers got covided and i got nothing.
there is something wrong with that vax.

imagine if all of them die that would be weird haha

You're dealing with cultists. As such, nothing they believe makes logical sense and they're eager to add you to their ranks. Proceed with caution.

>why were they purposefully asking me to join them in weakening myself?
they dont want to die alone

It's easier to believe a lie than accept the truth. Literally just call them crazy don't bother with arguments they won't listen either way.

>i never got a vax.
>i never got sick.
>everyone i know who got vax has been covided several times.

Me too.

OP here, how do I deal with people like this? They're my friends, yet I get segregated and persecuted. Rumors spread about me. Etc.

Attached: Goat.jpg (1063x686, 218.15K)

Some of my best friends stopped talking to me over this shit.

The only way to remain friends with normies is to hide your power level and get used to nothing but meaningless bullshit small talk.

>Be me
>Go to VA because I used to be a stupid fucking ZOGbot
>Wait in line for jab
>Get the card and have them put lot sticker on it and enter my info into system
>”ok user, go wait in line for your name to be called”
>Excuse myself to use the bathroom for a moment
>Leave
>Repeat in two weeks
>Have filled out vax card and medical records confirming I had the vax
It wasn’t that hard. Did no one else do this?

If you didn't lose a friend or two as a result of the covid psy op, you weren't staying true to your Any Forums self.

I literally heard that the new variant "bypass" vaccines on fucking tv these faggots will never convince me

Actually yes my coworker is massive vaxtard
That got covid while wearing a mask yet he came back to day still wearing one
He stills annoys me about wearing a mask at work despite the fact his mask and vaccine didn’t work

Sounds like your VA has a pretty sweet system there lol

It’s the American VA. It’s as close to a universal health care system the US has (for ZOGs anyway) and it is an absolute hellscape of corruption, bullshit, and stupidity.

Untreated encephalitis. Ask your medical practioners, especially those working at hospitals and cllinics: they've been given the directive to test for encephalitis, no matter the reason of your visit.
It may be a little different in the US, but in Europe, in particular Germany, that is the directive and it is being followed rigorously for obvious reasons.
Don't trust me? Whenever you visit your doctors, a hospital or a clinic demand that every single bill, letter to your GP - anything relating to your health and the procedures you are subjected to is neatly itemized. Mutts should do so regardless of the wuflu situation, as it prevents your healthcare providers from scamming you.

Attached: frren.jpg (776x777, 43.8K)

>test for encephalitis
How do you test for encephalitis? MRI scan?

If you can't demonstrate to them that the whole 'unvaxxed minority are spreading covid to everyone in a vaxxed majority' idea is stupid, then either you or your friends are retarded.

But true friendship requires respect. If they understand the above idea but they want to push their cult membership on you anyway, then they simply don't respect you. If you want to keep them around despite their lack of respect for you, you're not friends with them, you're just lonely. Respect yourself and you'll be less lonely. There.
/dusts hands

Attached: image_2022-07-05_213715683.png (625x390, 465.3K)

Depends on the severity of your symptoms. Most practioners will ask you to try and lower your head onto your chest, whether you can move your neck (without reflexively pulling in your legs) and whether you can stretch your legs while sitting.
All of these movements are painful (or entirely impossible) for people suffering any form of inflammation of the brain, such that more invasive tests are usually not necessary.

Attached: fren.png (738x455, 77.72K)

Do you directly point this out to them?