Chechen leader says they are leading the Jihad

President of Chechen parliament says they are leading Jihad to defend islam and will be stopped only if Putin says so.

God willing, there is no doubt that we will conquer Donetsk, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Odesa. Until Vladimir Putin stops us, God willing, we will reach Berlin. We will win, there is no doubt," Magomed Daudov told reporters.

This is who chuggers support lel.

amp.forte.jor.br/2022/07/05/nos-iremos-ate-berlin-afirma-lider-checheno/

Attached: 6179179B-D6AE-4D84-A3E3-F99FC918A4E8.jpg (1170x686, 631.82K)

based putin using muzzies as cannon fodder

Based
death to Judeo-Christans!

Don't worry, NATO psyop shill, I'll totally defend the West and the establishment which hates and demonizes all the time against Whites and men, while rewriting our history and replacing beauty with globo-demonic ugliness.

All hail Schwab and his minions.

Attached: a1wqYee4_700w_0.jpg (700x516, 89.8K)

Literally more white than the average western european now

Yes, literally russia is fucking globohomo muslim shitpushers. Globohomo is USA, and Russia. Both of these want to push niggers and arabs on european peoples.
I'm so tired of this gay earth, when i get old or whenever i get on the other side, if there's a plug i will pull it and fucking screw over all these pathetic numpties on this planet. It'd be the best thing that ever happened. They need to be put in isolation quarantine for the next few quadrillion years all alone with their thougths of how much of a faggot they really truly were.
These muslims with their stupid gay allah, christians with their idiotic yahweh.. jews with their whatever fucking retard god jews invented.

Good for them

>Don't worry, NATO psyop shill, I'll totally defend the West and the establishment which hates and demonizes all the time against Whites and men, while rewriting our history and replacing beauty with globo-demonic ugliness.
I'm sure muslims building mosques everywhere in germany and filling germany with niggers and arabs is preferable to some ugly buildings. The same fucking people who do that are in control of both russia and usa faggot.

you trying to present it like its a bad thing , i want them playing football with Ursulas head

>Good for them
There is no point to human free will of any of you roaches, and you certainly need to be tortured for every annoying and stupid thing you have ever said. And i don't even see point to not eliminate every single lifeform on this planet. You deserve nothing, no future no hope, no goodness, no positivity or optimism, not a god damn thing does humans on this pathetic earth deserve but total eradication and the subsequent prolonged torture of your miserable little souls. Never again should you be allowed to make any decisions for yourself whatsoever. Not even the TINIEST thing do you deserve to have control over.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-04 10.45.53.png (933x261, 105.71K)

jews steal they dont invent the whole zionist construct is stolen from older cultures

The point is that this decadent, demonic establishment culture isn't worth defending.
Who in their right mind would die for a system and culture that will turn around and cancel them for some wrong pronoun.
Can't even oppose pedo indoctrination in school without getting opposition.

Attached: 1655162260106.jpg (692x1024, 118.8K)

Based

Yurope is a cancer

Islam is the answer

Somewhat based.

yes because the russian and german commies have build wonderful trad architectural wonders right?

Attached: tcb5ydz7e1641.jpg (640x690, 71.76K)

Get your butthole ready for vatnik cum, faggot. Hitler saved your continent from the soviets last time but he's not around anymore.

>you trying to present it like its a bad thing , i want them playing football with Ursulas head
yes ofcourse you do, you are a fucking idiot that only need to be forced into silenced and being completely stripped of any self agency. Just a stupid clown troll or idiot or whatever.. Just like almost i'd say 99.9999999% of humans on this planet.
You ofcourse being some stupid paki roach or something in britain, or american roach on VPN doesn't really matter what you are. All humans fate is deserving of same, total elimination and torture of your soul. Burn down all human civilization destroy every thing, no survivors of any kind, kill all the animals and insects too. They are too gay and faggot for ever giving opportunity for mankind to exist.

Liberalism, which transformed into progressivism, has the goal of forcefully 'liberating' you from every form of collective identity, be it nation, gender, religion, family, ethnicity and any non-liberal values through continous propoganda, various policies, laws, initiatives, NGOs and other means. LGBTQ being the cutting edge tip of the liberal spear.

The epicenter of liberalism is the US, followed by the EU. It spreads into other countries through the promotion of 'liberal democracies' which implies an integration of the country into the ideological and capitalistic ecosystem of the West.

The logical endgame of liberalism is transhumanism, replacement of humans by immigrants then machines. The final liberation is liberating the human from the human or anthropocentrism, the last collective identity.

Notice how time is speeding up? NOW is shrinking, the temporal context within which events are viewed is getting smaller and smaller, events lose relevance in increasingly shorter intervals of time, this is of course amplified with ADHD inducing apps and media.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-30 10.30.06.png (1293x861, 2.17M)

>Get your butthole ready for vatnik cum, faggot. Hitler saved your continent from the soviets last time but he's not around anymore.
Enjoy solar elimination of all life on this planet by 2050 faggot. Say goodnight to absolutely everything, this is the end of human history PERMANENTLY, with no ressurections and no survivors. I will laugh as you realize it and all the human cockroaches on this planet are eliminated, even those who try to hide in bunkers in denver.

Dude lmao Russians ruin everything they touch literal subhuman monkeys

Attached: what_race_is_this.png (1423x2048, 1.89M)

>Putin tamed muslims
Pretty impressive honestly

Because this is absolutely the only thing humanity and life on this planet deserves, to be completely eradicated down to not even microorganisms surviving. All the pathetic disease ridden filthy monkeys all lifeforms of every kind, total eradication. What a beautiful thing. To finally mankind get what it has had coming for thousands of years. Then you can die with all your fake gods and all your nonsense and nobody will come to save you.

Real Chechens will remember Dudaev and Ichkeria. These are bolshevik Jewish lapdogs.

Lol NATO cucks are really butthurt today

>pic
But parks are good, aren't they?

>Dude lmao Russians ruin everything they touch literal subhuman monkeys

Attached: mutt q.png (426x309, 97.18K)

>Lol NATO cucks are really butthurt today
i'm not a nato cuck, i strive for the total elimination of all lifeforms on this pathetic planet idiot. I'm not a fan of man at all. I truly want everyone to fucking lose everything. Because this is the only thing anybody deserves. Watching you cry and beg and all your hope dissapear from your pathetic existances. Realizing that all your little stupid games resulted in absolutely nothing, and no humans of any kind is going to have any future whatsoever.

And you, what are you, you are a stupid cockroach who sit and cheer on some idiot with false religion screeching about marching to berlin and fighting a religious war for a fake god they made up and which absolutely does not exist in any way.

you have to be 18 to post on this site

>Putin tamed muslims

top kek
chechens regulary beat up, kill and in general shit on russians in every big city, they do whatever they want, even the police is afraid of them and don't do shit

Attached: EZWAePGXgAMvXV5.png (680x798, 452.94K)

>I I I I I
narcissism is bad

whatever you say, groomer

Attached: 1623770055402.webm (448x360, 858.09K)

Based, leading the jihad behind Russian cannon fodder and getting looting privileges. Russians getting brutally mogged by Chechens as usual.

Based

You are s shill Brainlet for misrepresenting him.
He said he is fighting for Islam against Globhomo.
In another video he says he and his Russians Christian brothers are soldiers of Christ , who will return in the end times, fighting the Dajaal (Antichrist)
It makes perfect sense considering how GAYTO has destroyed IRAQ, Lybia, Egypt, Afghanistan,
Basically every centre of Muslims affluence and power was destroyed by globhono mutts

Most based Muslims in the world.
Other musshit are busy massacring fellow Muslims in some shitthole civil war or straight up being CIA puppets for Israels interests

Attached: 1656885253818m.jpg (742x1024, 163.04K)

>solar elimination

Relax drama boy, life will continue on this planet as it has for millions of years to come. Your chicken little cravings will not cause an extinction event.

You can go cry yourself to sleep now.

>muzzies taking orders from and losing their lives for an orthodx christian
I'm sure alah would be proud

> It knowing Mohammads "prophecy" about joining with christians in the end times and the return of Christ (ripoff prophecy from the Bible but Muslims believe it)
Cringe

Only constantinople remains to be retaken and we orthobros are golden

had a laff reading dane's inane ramblings
are all westoids this deranged?

>reach berlin
what

if ukrainians capture chechen he will be immidiately exhanged prior to russian pow's
this is funny and sad in the same time

Russians literally pay tributes for their loyalty.

>you have to be 18 to post on this site
ah so the stupid monkeys want rules now. Maybe you can pray to your fake god you believe in. What an irony that you think anybody gave humans free will. If there were anybody to manage man you would have NOTHING to be said about ANY ACTION you undertake.. There's no point in you deciding fucking anything, you, the stupid muslims, every single rat bastard of the pathetic human species of all its disgusting monkey types, none of them needs autonomy, it's a very bad thing even for themselves. Humans are a fraud species that needs to be totally eradicated.

Hmmm... I really wonder who is pushing for more hatred among race... I really wonder.

Based as shit

There are some really fucked up psychopaths in the west, satanic culture is very deeply rooted there and spawns anti human retards like that.

Ummmmm….. I’m thinking….BASED!

Attached: EB283229-9C4B-480B-B130-B579E72F2FB9.jpg (331x459, 50.09K)

What the FUCK! RWDS, NOW!!!

>Relax drama boy, life will continue on this planet as it has for millions of years to come.
No actually it won't. It will eradicate all life on the planet. There's a malfunction with the sun so it eliminate life every 12000 years, and the time is almost up. And it gets worse every time. Nobody wants you here, this earth is gay and faggot and so is everything on it.. and all your miserable little optimism has no foundation..
Nor does your evil little ideas or desires :D the only thing life deserves is to be fully eradicated.
You are a stupid monkey that only sit and talk trash and provoke every single day. Free will is a ridiculous concept and overrated. You should never have it, nothing should you decide for yourself. And because you so gay and faggy is why all life on this planet needs to be eliminated. There's nothing humanity is moving towards except its own eradication finally. And don't con yourself into any action by man is entitled to anything else.

I dont need to believe in a God, Reality = God
there is no free will because there is no separate entity with inherent existence that can will
autonomy is relative

Why can Putin tame the muzzies but we can't?