What's stopping you from shoplifting?

Don't you guys have those self checkout stores with no employees? Why don't you just pocket everything and run? What are they gonna do? Tell you to arrest yourself?

Attached: TEASER_1.png (655x368, 461.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/03/31/maple-syrup-heist-canada/7233108001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont steal. i love being white.

my skin tone and father figure

i don't scan some items and just pass it over into my bag.
>No cashier
>No bagger
I'm getting paid somehow. Plus I have to deal with globohomo corporate store and random niggers. Fuck you. I'm getting something for my effort.

Attached: Here for job interview.jpg (1024x1024, 141.3K)

For produce I put it through as carrots. The other day I bought carrots, seven times.

TOo much hassle, I just wait outside for a distracted faggot or cunt getting out while looking at their iphone screens, sucker punch them and bye bye groceries.

skin color, morals, ethics

Death to kikes

Attached: praise.jpg (1122x1138, 90.01K)

Not being a shitty person

>Get two packs of meat.
>Scan one
Profit

>Get organic fruits
>Scan as poisoned fruit with bag leaning off scale
Profit

Attached: Snu Snu.png (1080x1297, 2.8M)

The likelihood of me getting caught is low, but it is not worth the risk. My job requires a clean record.

Attached: Food desert cause.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Nigger behavior.

stealing stuff instead of ordering it online and some Sasha or Olena is getting them to my front doors in 15 minutes?
why should I?

Attached: 37606_l2[1].jpg (980x552, 511.29K)

being white

Stealing such small and trivial amounts of goods isn't worth the energy or risk. It's much better to steal in bulk under different circumstances.

I steal when i make an honest mistake. I'm not gonna go out of my way to be a criminal but if I accidentally steal shit I also will not go out of my way to correct it.

>retards that don't realize cameras are watching them 24/7 in stores
Walmart especially has a camera staring straight down at you when you are at self check out, have fun in prison being ass raped by bubba

>I'm not a thief
>Not worth $5 to feel guilty all day
>I'm white
>I have a good job
>If it feels too expensive I can do without

>not robbing an armored car

Attached: th-3276814490.jpg (474x167, 13.96K)

I used to be a land pirate back when I was 18-20. I made 2000$ a month stealing Diabetic test straps and printer ink.

Is that a girl or a guy literally cant tel

Attached: F94E5C1D-C14D-4E25-9613-5D547A3AFA27.jpg (786x557, 107.05K)

Yeah, not even joking. A nigger stole a 20 oz. coke from the self checkout at our Walmart. It was reported on our local news. It was reported on again 6 months later when the police caught him and he went to jail. They investigated it and identified him and got warrant to go arrest him. Shit was crazy. Apparently there is zero tolerance for shoplifting in my city but theft? They don't give a fuck. I was burglarized. Know who did it. Found my stuff at the pawn shop. Showed the police my stuff in the doorway of the guys home. It was his say vs mine since I had no evidence any of that actually belonged to me.

If they have self checkout and don't even give me the option of having someone ring me up I take a "One for you, two for me" approach. I don't fucking work there, so I am going to deduct my wages from the total.

Nothing.

They need to make a movie about this:
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/03/31/maple-syrup-heist-canada/7233108001/

one walmart I occasionally go to has cameras at face level in the aisles with screens showing you they exist with your face on them, one way entrance gates that blare an alarm if someone pulls them from the other side (so you have to walk through checkout, and a big screen in front of the self checkout that makes it very clear walmart is using facial recognition. another one near a friend's place put the security section in a small room in between the actual exit door and the door with the greeters. this friend told me about a time his cousins came to visit and walked to walmart to try and steal clothes, when they were on their way out two LP people (I assume) came out of the small door in that entryway section to stop them. I've heard Target will simply keep track of what you steal and do nothing until you reach whatever dollar amount gets you a felony, then they prosecute, I assume other stores follow this standard as well to cut down on public drama. sites like zoklet are long gone and any site like it can easily be studied by interested LPs as no one knows you're a cop on the internet. stealing isn't worth the risk.

money

>What's stopping you from shoplifting?
Integrity, and I'm not a nigger or some gopnik scum.
When I was at school, father whipped me with the jump rope for that shoplifting shit. Since than, nevahappun. Anyway, some people, that worked in shop may be punished for loss, I don't want to cause harm

Attached: yukkuri_kaguya.jpg (400x402, 43.88K)

Not worth it and just creates an environment of distrust for no good reason. I mean if you already live in the hood I guess you could just steal not like it would make a real difference there