CERN discovers 3 exotic particles

>One particle is a pentaquark (a hadron made up of five quarks) and the other two are tetraquarks. They were found by the LHCb Collaboration at CERN, which uses a 5,600-ton detector on a portion of the Large Hadron Collider to investigate differences between matter and antimatter.
why are we paying for this when the economy is in ruins? I don’t understand the efficacy when on spending money on this, when we need it for other things like global food storage. Thoughts?

Attached: 70945118-6E6A-44E2-8876-8B0C14B27BD7.jpg (1139x1111, 722.41K)

>LOOK WHAT WE FOUND GUYS!!

Attached: cern.png (1123x900, 124.8K)

easy to do on the moon
energy and time
money is fake
pay people to do nothing
suddenly no shortages
economy is great
wtf is economics
rent seekers reserve
cern has much to do that matters

Particles are recursive. The more you find the more come into existence.

There is no end.

can you elaborate? I genuinely don’t see how smashing particles together at high speeds helps any of us kek

Sure they did, ladyboy...

Attached: bandicam 2020-04-17 08-57-56-794.jpg (646x638, 110.25K)

>the standard model predicts this
>but we have no experimental data for it
>if we can't find it we need more money
I hate kikes like you wouldn't believe.

That will change Science as we know it, people don't realize the importance of this small particles. Do you know they are around 400000 smaller than a football field?

Can your proof it though.
>just believe these new one goy

the farticle is the only particle of concern
delete this slide

TWU toobz

Here's the thing, no one gives a fuck what you think, the world would be better off if you starved to death anyway. How's that? Oh wait, ignore that question mark, I don't give a fuck about you. You're exactly like the niggers complaining they ain't GOT ENUF 4 DEM PROGRAMZ while we were going to the moon.

how exactly do you reconcile being a white supremacist and denying science, the greatest white achievement ?

I'm not even white, check my flag. Nontheless, I'm tired of working so the Government can waste my tax Euros on giant toy trains.

>Why are we paying for this when the economy is in ruins?

You need to understand that the ruling class doesn't think about you AT ALL and if they're forced to they only want you dead. This is only difficult to understand if you project your goodness onto them. They care for no one but themselves and will slit your throat and rape everyone you love to death to be slightly ahead, even if it's only in their minds.

Attached: greed.jpg (400x600, 40.11K)

>Complaining about this
Not about the insane amounts of resources dumped on keeping niggers alive and breeding

Oh yeah? Last night I detected a hexaquark. Fucking prove me wrong.

But Matter hasn't even been discovered yet, so what are they investigating the differences of?

Maybe something CERN discovers will lead to a free energy machine so diesel-free tractors can grow food cheaper.

That's pretty funny ngl

Attached: 20210224_120847_IMG_5780.jpg (620x775, 57.83K)

I care more about exploring the universe than people starving. Its worth the money unless you are a flat earth faggot.

I'm not 'white' either, I come from a european ethnically homogeneous where that label is meaningless. Just stepping down to this board's level
Still, the irony of this board constantly rejecting most of scientifc research while not having a clue about the most basic of concepts is both laughable and pathetic