Young

>young
>fit
>matching uniforms
This shit glows.

Attached: 1656944841476 2.webm (404x720, 1.8M)

Obviously a fed op, I mean how could a group of people buy matching 30 dollar outfits....?

It's fucking weird regardless.

What a waste of time and resources. Should have never given ya'll niggas money

Me and the boys used to do this on occasion like when we picked up a bro from the airport after boot camp

better question is why would you go see a shitty movie like that?

NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SEE A MOVIE IN A SUIT

why are they celebrating watching minions?

dudes just trying to have fun with friends and friends of friends
just go outside, user

Yea, I mean clearly the feds set tho whole thing up to honeypot zoomers into doing crimes

>”lol,” said the zoomer
>”lmao”

>Kids having fun.
>Must be feds.
You guys need a break.

Attached: dallemini_2022-7-3_1-16-59.png (1000x1390, 1.25M)

For Reddit updoots, this isn’t a high iq concept retards.

GET IT! MINIONS ISNT A SERIOUS THING YET THEYRE WEARING SERIOUS CLOTHES. zoomers should be publicly executed (in Microsoft word)

reddit
go back

I don't understand any of this pop culture shit. Is this politically motivated or just some dumb larp?

The fashion cycle went full circle. Always does.

It’s a trend on TikTok where you and a bunch of other kids walk into the theater to see the minions in a suit

It’s harmless post ironic humor, like the habbo hotel raids but IRL

Attached: B5000C48-AC69-4DCE-A8CC-FBFA64BC8EB0.jpg (1146x2048, 186.08K)

It’s a fedop
All of these kids will be arrested and have their lives ruined

Looks fun to be young

Attached: 5E60D7C5-F6D8-4B73-8BA8-1F8A874D5B4F.jpg (1100x2048, 271.76K)

Attached: 597DD0D8-B1A9-4A2D-B7A9-DB4974C8902E.jpg (1104x2048, 329.56K)

Faith restored in young whites.

>NOOO YOU HAVE TO BE A FAT MUTT WITH AN ISRAEL FLAG T-SHIRT OR ELSE UR GLOWIES U GLOW!!!

Attached: angerymutt.png (696x602, 327.39K)

Some young white kids having fun

Just leave them alone you mentally ill schizophrenic kike faggot

Attached: 20D898D2-CECB-4F97-94EB-B91D90181EEE.jpg (2048x1536, 410.3K)

considering all social media has ties to their respective governments intelligence agencies; in a roundabout kind of way it does glow. Like with all the "challenges" every single thing that a mass number of people pick up because why? because minions is a serious series for discerning adults? lol no it just goes to show how human beings are natural born followers

Attached: DC40606C-4A80-4CBD-9A51-DADE3B8A67D7.jpg (2048x1536, 358.78K)

Well I for one would like to raise a toast to our younger brethren

Attached: fppdgsl4pa921.jpg (334x506, 21.82K)

minionbros... we got too cocky!

Attached: 1656978038800.jpg (1080x951, 64.17K)

>Girls see boys have been having fun without them and insert themselves
Welp it was good run but it's over

this

>Something happens
>"IT'S A FUCKING GLOWIE OPERATION THE GLOWIES ARE DOING SOMETHING"

Bro, get the glowies out of your head for once. Sometimes organic shit actually happens.

Attached: holy fuck.jpg (183x183, 7.46K)

Viral marketing cleverly disguised as some organic grass roots phenomenon

Attached: 1657031111932.jpg (750x686, 57.7K)

Imagine playing dress-up to go watch a pozzed kids movie to own another pozzed kids movie. Pretty pathetic.

I thought the haircut was a meme. Why the fuck are so many sporting this look?

Attached: 1634562131886.jpg (1024x954, 63.39K)

Marketing team unironically deserve an award then. Very funny.

Minions are based

Attached: minions.jpg (689x543, 31.41K)

Wow fucking gay

Wtf if true.

Weird how not one of them has a girlfriend. Wonder where all the girls are and what they are doing while these boys see Minions lol

Impossible, because OP is a faggot, Any Forums is a faggot

Zoomer faggots

are these cunts recording during a movie? I just saw the new jurassic park and there were two retarded teens to my left taking pictures of the screen with the flash on to post to their social media. never watching movies in theater again

>not one nigger in sight

Zoomers have the best humour man, and the coolest haircuts. Man I wish I was young and stupid again. Knowledge has only brought me pain and anger.

They'd look so much better if they didn't wear faggot tennis shoes. Either commit to the look or don't.

That's not how it works you fucking retard. If they are promoting violence or extremism then it's a fed op.

If it's just a bunch of zoomers doing cool shit with eachother then let it be. Faggot.

>I don't understand any of this pop culture shit. Is this politically motivated or just some dumb larp?
Gen X folk want to act 30 their entire life
Millenials want to act late teens their entire life
Zoomers want to act 8-12 their entire life

bob is best minion
prove me wrong youcantdial8

This. Women ruin everything. You just know they would've never done anything this fun unless it was popular first.

This is literally Habbo irl. Holy shit you got it.

If you hate this then you aren't a true oldfag. Movie theatre is closed due to aids

Clearly a combination of taking the vax and 5G waves. The only people who want to see the new minions movie are all vaxxies. I guess the 2 more weeks have finally passed and we are now seeing the results?

Because it's a goofy dumbass movie and they go watch it like gentlemen connoisseurs

Stop being a retard, op is a fedophile tranny who's still mad people properly ID'd their gap glowniggers at that rally a few months back. This is a lame attempt to muddy the water.

>feds doing paid promotions for globohomo propaganda so they can stage more falseflags

Attached: 1656812593987m.jpg (1024x755, 57.33K)

They literally seethe because white youths are gathering in formal attire to see a movie. It's some how racist apparently.

Oh man, if the stories are true and we are doing the bananas.....

"The movie theatre is closed due to monkeypoxx."

>You just know they would've never done anything this fun unless it was popular first.
That's true time and again, every time.
Being old, I witnessed it for video games and the Internet.
It also needs to be noted that they make fun of men in the early stages, calling them nerds and losers for doing something, when really it's projection because they know they'd be torn apart by the criticism of their female peers if they deviated from the expectations of the herd.
Then when enough high-status men are doing it and having fun, the first women come in attached to boyfriends, then the lower-status women invade in groups.
Pretty soon they're demanding that the thing be changed to suit their particular tastes, and/or just because they're bored and require drama, and weren't there to enjoy the thing in the first place, just the attention that comes from it.