One compelling reason to choose callgirls over divorce rape

>NOoOoOOOoooOOO, why dont you just love a hole!!!
>NOoo00ooOoOOoOooo you have to give half your shit to a hole
>You must become the human ATM!!!!!!!!!

Why?

Attached: millenial debree.jpg (1920x1080, 196.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18_yXt1s2yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe in the institution of marriage and I think it’s the best and most stable way to raise children. You don’t have to agree but I can tell you with all certainty I’m much happier than couples that do cohabitation without any real commitment.

>nooo you have the be exclusive to a HOOOOOLE!!!!! YOu have to give that one hole all your moooniiiiii!
Niet.

The death of marriage will be the death of Western society.

You don’t have to but that’s why I’ll always be happier than you. I have something real.

do you have children?

There is no compelling reason to get married in this society, but Any Forums isn't ready to hear that.

Attached: stalker-pepe.jpg (680x920, 184.74K)

There’s no compelling reason if you don’t plan on having children but if you do then that would be thee most compelling reason. Imagine sincerely thinking having a normal stable traditional family is inferior to baby mama culture. That’s tragic.

Married with a kid here. It is tough to do, to stay with the same chick day in and day out for years. I won't lie. BUT once you have a kid, well for me anyway, my kid became my priority rather than myself being the priority. It changes you. I know if i choose what seems to be the easiest route sometimes, leaving my wife for a younger hotter woman with no children or being single etc it will harm my own child in the long run.

I look at this way, after you have a children the time to celebrate yourself is over and the time to raise a person begins. I would never want my child living with another man and I want to always be close to my child to guide and protect him through his early life. No matter the cost.

Plus it isn't all that bad. Choose a mate wisely. Mine has become my best friend. We don't always see eye to eye but we have built a great home, we have wholesome dinners together as a family every night. Its a new purpose in life.

the problem with that is if you're white, your kids will be hunted. not doing it.

There's no compelling reason to have children in this society either.
If you want a wife and children, you need to find a way to leave society.

Attached: frog-beaten-up.jpg (792x844, 137.51K)

let me introduce you to one of the best congressman we have:
youtube.com/watch?v=18_yXt1s2yc

Ok so you don’t believe in marriage or children and are fully invested in letting your bloodline die out. Cool. Not the kind of people I’d take seriously regarding their opinions of marriage but good luck with all that.

if you are white, your bloodline has already died out. you can't catch the great replacement. I simply don't want to sentence a generation to the next holodomor. when shtf, i can go innawoods and survive. it will be a lot harder with a wife and kids to feed. and let alone what has to happen next in order for the s to hit the f.

> i just want kids
Donate sperm to sperm clinics, lots of them.
Case solved, you will have 100 kids, many of which will probably be raised by more competent people.

Solved your issue?

No. Giving women the vote did. Everything else stems from that. Everything else is symptoms.

yeah until she gets sick of you

Not as defeatist as the other user, but these issues will be solved only through a revolutionary separatist movement, not by having a few kids who are going to be brainwashed into becoming anti-White trannies

>No. Giving women the vote did.
This and not expelling the Jews.

sounds like a based guy
shame about the lolbertarianism

>fuck whore
>demand she keep the child (she has no choice now)
>get her labeled an unfit mother
>state takes away her 5 other welfare checks
>you get your child
the scam of women is over