Escape the clown world

What are, politically speaking, the most recommended methods for suicide?

Attached: BBC37AD8-15F5-4042-BFB2-EE85F9C482BD.jpg (566x570, 234.61K)

Fall from a high place. Top of a skyscraper for example. Literally can’t fuck it up. 0% chance of survival and virtually painless.

The most politically active forms of suicide have historically been suicide bombings. Since you’re a Muslim it should come naturally

Jumping in front of a train

HAVE AN IDEA!!
>buy some warehouse in third world country
>import slavic whores by promisng them "jobs"
>invite white incels into warehouse to impregnate them
>repeat

Helium exit bag. No mess, no chance to love through and be a burden for your loved ones. Only do it if you're 100% sure. That's not for attention seeking. Since you're german you can try hanging your flag in front of your residence. I'm sure some muzzie will come and behead you.

go to a protest for something you care deeply about and set yourself on fire

No high buildings accessible in Germany

That can traumatize the train driver

Terrible suggestion. You'll spend your last moments in absolute fear and panic. Even if you're not afraid to die, your animal brain will make you freak out while you're falling.

Don't think too much of it, you must be traumatized yourself if suicide is your only option right? Never heard of laws that make this illegal to protect the train driver.

The Any Forums guide to an heroing:

> 1. Write your 300 page manifesto
> 2. Shoot up the mosque / synagogue / nigger Jew hangout of your choice
> 3. Spend the next 40 years behind bars getting dicked down by Tyresius the Third.

Don't kill yourself user. That's what the Jews want you to do.

Do some research. Take a trip to one of the countries where it's legal. Fuck some whores and have a good time before the day of your appointment. Maybe you'll change your mind.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 20.58.47.png (1726x620, 120.64K)

snu snu is the best way to go

most men preferred to be nagged to death by their wives.

suicide bomb some politician.

Best and most effective way is by natural causes. They want you to give up, don't give them what they want.

Not necessarily. I know a guy who fell from a 7th storey balcony and survived.

Go to a Hells Angels bar with a marker and put an apostrophe on all the jackets.

I said a skyscraper. At least 30 stories. Ideally a lot more.

Take a cruise, fill a backpack with heavy objects, then put in on and jump overboard. You will sink and drown and be a legend.

sounds like a bad time

There is a theory that most of the "falling" lose consciousness from horror before reaching the ground.
You need a fast and trouble-free way to not have time to regret it. Firearms are the best way, in my opinion. I tried to hang myself once, and, you know, dying is very scary when you realize it. When you realize that this is actually happening.
I would not say that I am glad that I survived, thoughts of suicide have not gone away. But the feeling of "dying" is a very scary feeling, very, believe me.

That‘s unethical

In some cases, the personal or family background diminish all prospects of a fulfilled life and a dignified death seems most tolerable

Heroin overdose seems pretty safe.