INTJ

Why are INTJs arrogant towards others?

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (1280x720, 103.54K)

bc op is a retarded faggot

because we are the master race

Attached: mbti tiering.png (1486x820, 334.27K)

You faggots probably believe in astrofagotry as well

Attached: 1656669545019.jpg (960x1000, 135.58K)

im not arrogant i just have a low tolerance for stupid assholes

As a intj I do agree I'm arrogant.

But my arrogance is not borne out of ignorance.
I'm always willing to reconsider my opinion upon relevant facts being presented.
I have no problem in saying I was wrong.

But I feel deep regret to say I was right.

That is the reason for my arrogance.
I cannot feel pity for those who willfully ignored my warnings.

because I'm constantly arguing with people in my head

>npc pic
>npc comment
>serb flag

If I was arrogant, it would because I know more and think more deeply about things than you.

They're INTPs without the self-awareness.

The answer might be in the J, brainlet.

It's not arrogance if you can back it up.

That would be an ISTJ.

Because they felt emboldened by their type description like guys reading their scorpio zodiac description, and then act like retarded assholes.

wtf is this stupid shit?

Because we're better, you NATO faggot fucking shill. Could you please stop shitting everything up?

Feels good INTJ bros

We are just perceived as arrogant by the NPC's

Do t care but goddamn she’s fine.

Because deep in their hearts they know that they'll never be as based as INFP.

INTJ literally see right through all the bullshit in society and are focused on self advancement. Youll never see an INTJ fall for psyops protesting some blm or cuckservative rally/cause. We know its a waste of fucking time and energy we just sit back and laugh and focus on self actualization. We are very Machiavellian yet can put out the how to win friends and influence people vibe.

Attached: release-date-november-5-2010-movie-title-megamind-studio-dreamworks-F6MW82.jpg (878x1390, 112.78K)

this

if you want to talk to a succesul intj add me on discord:
mrgreen#2610

psdt: im not white

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 224.96K)

Because intp and intj types are nearly immune to social conditioning, so we see through all the bullshit and obvious lies. Who wouldn't be arrogant if you were one of the few people who could see past the bullshit without anyone having to tell you?

I would educate you Serb user but Venus is in the wrong position relative to Saturn rn and I just don't feel like you'd absorb the teachings.

>Architects can be single-minded, with little patience for frivolity, distractions, or idle gossip. That said, they’re far from dull or humorless. Many Architects are known for their irreverent wit, and beneath their serious exteriors, they often have a sharp, delightfully sarcastic sense of humor.

Attached: 1647901234910.png (640x642, 839.86K)

INTJs aren't necessarily arrogant, but often people with crab mentality hate other people getting ahead of them in life, even when it's completely on merit. So when an intelligent person performs well but is reserved in his behavior, crabs will rationalize themselves that this is due to arrogance.

Because they dont get laid. Intj are basically sheldon cooper but most of em are ugly as fuck and hold no real world power. But they can speedrun mario like no other.

Actually the best personality type. Feel sorry for some of the others, like INTP who lives in a prison of his own mind.
Self-motivated, so I'm content working on prijects without external rewards.
I've smelled bullshit from an early age. I don't beleive in any of it.
I do gear towards Machiavellian ways of thinking like another poster said, but that's only because they're a proven ruleset that works. Obviously don't live by them, because thinking transactionally in terms of friends is a recipe for disaster, but it has led to advancement in work and romantic relationships.

What else to say? I feel areogance and narcissism is highly tied to INTJ. Won't deny it, and yet it's what gives us personal strength to persist in spite of the naysayers and the broken society that rejects one's works. Feels like I wouLd be popping pils by now if I was a INFP

I don't get the original meme. Can someone explain to me like I'm retarded because I'm retarded.

i saw one crab post on x earlier today :D

INTJ + Virgo
Choke on my big cock lil bitch boy

Bad news my guy

getting laid isnt some great achievement, literal chimps get laid. I'm more interested in having a family and isn't not whores on tinder with stds. Thanks for illustrating why youre a subhuman.

Ive never been in a "club", dm'd a woman, or any of that. I'm focused on building myself, growing my investments and in a few years I'll select a spouse after careful and thorough examination.

Attached: 1656556296633.jpg (1024x604, 134.27K)