OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Ukraine bros, what happened?

Attached: B98B4410-420E-4A2F-B711-922D2097A872.jpg (1653x1050, 397.88K)

no refunds
ill pay an ukrainian whore to beat her to celebrate

HIMARS are making a difference

Attached: 1647117130255.gif (440x248, 926.92K)

based

>40 fucking billions pocketed and embezzled
you can't fucking make this shit up

Attached: 1641600649432.png (680x641, 193.38K)

Two more sanctions will fix it!!!

Ukraine will be reduced to ONLY snake island, JEWlensky and the last 100 alive men will relocate there, beg for more weapons and the western press will say they are winning. Slava Ukraini!

I'm sure that another homeopathic amount of wunderwaffens will win this war

Attached: 1656065587642.webm (480x464, 2.93M)

Mercs for the fake kikes whining and moaning.

Who fucking cares.

Do we supported Ukraine/NATO for nothing?

Attached: C94427AA-9EF9-45F6-B1D3-C3619C494174.jpg (732x782, 105.47K)

if you have nothing to take out Russian artillery then you have no chance
not sure why they don't use drones

its even beyond 40b at this point, it plays out like a merchant meme in reverse
oy vey, we need 30 billion for ukraine, what do you mean we can only afford 37 billion for ukraine, that 45 billion won't get them anywhere, 54 billion is just peanuts!

Every called me a vatnik when I said I don't support Ukraine or this gay ass war. :(

your webm is what war is like

>Do we supported Ukraine/NATO for nothing?
yes

Attached: 1602612244432.png (674x804, 90.52K)

these retards are already planning who is gonna rebuild what part of ukraine as iff the conflict is already over
I hope that ukraine is the hill that globohomo dies, every major european country is gonna get fucked beyond belief by energy crisis

Attached: file.png (1279x677, 853.2K)

reports on the ground, coming from pro ukranian propaganda is that ukraine can only fire 1 mortar per 20-30 that are fired toward them because they are so low.....if they are admitting it's that bad, imagine how fucked they really are

I think Marine some funny music a la keystone cops playing

>General Svinini attack with PzH 2000s and Bayraktars will deal with this
>My fuhrer.....

Some people have been pointing this out since February.

Attached: internet retards.jpg (275x275, 18.01K)

Everyone*

When this first started I told people Russia was going to crush Ukraine unless nATO (American Treaty Organization)) put boots on the ground and took control of the airspace. I was right. No Russian ever tried to get my son to chop off his dick, called me a racist for being White, or tried to get my son to chop of his dick, call himself a woman and get fucked in the ass by an illegal immigrant." Fuck Ukraine. Not my problem.

It has been 5 months and you have barely made any progress. No matter what happens from now on you're perpetually embarrassed dumb vatnik nigger

Attached: panchito.png (770x494, 103.49K)

just wait until he declares his "government in exile" in a villa in England, where he'll leisurely spend that money until the day he dies while making a speech here and then

Attached: Slingshot.jpg (1086x660, 228.97K)

> .... all PzH were lost in transport. Kherson offensive failed.. again
> ...
> Der Angriff war ein BEFEHL!!!

>We need moar, moar, moar!!!
Every.single.time

Fighting for feminist countries that force men to stay and die while women are allowed to flee, have children with foreigners and grow old...
No man should die for a regime that considers him expendable. Not a single one.

the U.S. is gonna give this Jew hundreds of billions of dollars for him to simply get every male in Ukraine killed then he pockets the money and retires for Israel.

>"Mein fuhrer...Schweiner...

old news

Good. I hope Russia finally takes Kyiv and puts this drawn-out money-laundering scheme to an end.

Attached: 1656795566189.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Is he from kolomoiski battalion?

>Western journalists STILL carrying water for Putin
He's a traitor.

What is going on?

Yeah whatever, I've read and heard this retarded shit since the war started and nothing ever happens. Call me when this shit is finally over and I can afford food again.

A hohol is narrowly escaping conscription.
He knows that the real war is on Twitter, anyway

>He doesn't know secret protocol
>Russia slowly taking over so the Dems have time to launder billions sent to Ukraine

Because the point of this war(from Washington's perspective) is to bleed Russia dry, not decisively defeat them all at once. The West is only going to trickle in as much aid as necessary to keep Ukraine in the fight and keep the costs mounting for Russia. Sure lots of Ukrainians are going to die, but the kikes who run America simply do not care. To them Ukrainian men are just goycattle fulfilling their role as sacrificial livestock.

>tanks overrunning them
Big if true
And I mean that unironically, since current western doctrine is like "you just need drones, bro".

we didn't post enough monkey Putin

Poor guy, maybe he doesn't have second passport from Israel and can't leave