Why is trans acceptance going down?

Why is trans acceptance going down?

Attached: 1656991342978.jpg (676x304, 21.5K)

More people have become aware of trannies.

We're unironically finally winning a realm of the culture war.

trannie/gay "awareness" fatigue

Familiarity breeds...
a) more money
b) jews
c) ?

Attached: 1618360877822.jpg (220x220, 7.51K)

because people are finding out that most gays and trannies are pedophiles. I say this as a sexual deviant myself. think of how better life and society was when we weren't allowed to get married. the nuclear family is the basis of our species. we are a sexual species. sex meaning male and female. we should know our place. to quote the ultimate warrior: queering doesn't make the world go round.

Shut the fuck up loser!
MORE MOLESTED KIDS!
MORE DEAD KIDS!
STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE THE REAL FAGGOTS YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGERS!

The define woman documentary exposed their bullshit

the grooming was exposed

Because people were willing to play along. Until they started to demand all students k-12 get told they can change genders and sexes through self identification.
As much as people tolerate that shit, still no one wants their kid to become a fucking tranny. That shit is disgusting and embarrassing.
It's retarded to encourage the fag kids to become trannies. They should be discouraged, not supported.

Cuz the joke got old.

Because people don't care if it's true or not anymore. They wants troons to suffer for being annoying and destructive faggots

I also believe that the Bette Middler and Macy Gray criticizing gender ideology is a paid$$ advertisement before midterms. In real life, no Leftoids are planning to let go.
"See people. We have noticed it has gone too far. We will dial it back. Vote for us!"

catholic spics
not muh based zoomers what a cope

everyone has had enough
we tried being nice and understanding
look where it got us

a 6% change in 5 years is not very whilepilling.

source?

12%. Each percent in one direction is also a percent away from the other.

people are being forced to experience them.

Why would it go up?

The pendulum always swings back
Its the job of the democrats to accurate far left
So we can get back to normal