Might be somewhat unrelated, but just been watching through Baki

Might be somewhat unrelated, but just been watching through Baki.
And holy SHIT, how can it have so much nigger worshiping, and so much-anti America/Europe propaganda?
Looks like the original 2000's seasons were just normal, but anything past it is full of propaganda.

I always though that was the case, but I guess I can see why (((Netflix))) adapted this manga.
Though Japan was immune to this shit, is the mangaka just that much of a cuck or what?

Attached: Baki-Hanma.jpg (552x370, 25.51K)

>original netlfix animation
what a coincidence

I was expecting something different from an anime about """realistic""" training.

Attached: 1651277843490.jpg (762x758, 108.44K)

Gonna bump once before it dies.
No one at Any Forums ever talks about this obviously, it's shonen.

Just read the manga bro

The netflix adaptation seems almost 1 to 1 to the manga. If there were changes they were probably minimal.
captcha: RSKKKV

>Anti-euro propaganda
Such as?

1 to 1... with the manga... that you haven't read...

just watch other anime
preferably with big tiddies

Attached: images (1).jpg (496x618, 38.87K)

>image

Way easier when it's just one guy that needs to die. Come home.

Attached: 1652580544938.png (461x430, 174.48K)

I hardly sensed any nigger worship except for Muhammad Ali which is cringe as hell but still, it's about vietnam war so I half-heartedly agree, this war was your worst and most "bordélique" as the french say. However the manga is much more jap oriented with high level of nationalism which I can respect. The Netflix anime actually made the arc about niggers so fucking longw it's not it's just Muhammad Ali getting manhandled by Baki's father than fastforward you've got Baki manhandling Ali's son because the nigger tried to steal his woman so him and all his friend just take turn fucking him up untill he fucks right off Japan kek.

Didn't everyone and their mother wiped the floor with ali's son, and ali father is a gorilla with brain damage on it, i can't see the worship on it.
If anything, there is some hardcore ballsucking to jap characters.

>Yujiro, strongest creature shown as an unempathical murder that kills his own wife because why not
>Unironically kneels to Muhammad because he fought for black's rights though
That was fucking retarded

Baki was awesome until Netflix got it's hands on it. 14 year old Baki beats the absolute shit out of a gangster arcetype nigger then no nigger is ever shown again until Netflix arch.

Real men watch Berserk and DC animated stuff up until recently. They read Watchmen and Sandman and that’s it. They play Nintendo, Capcom, Rockstar and Fromsoft games and that’s it. I’ve been a man my entire life and everything except these things sucks or will suck pretty soon. Do these things only and you won’t become trans

Cuck

Attached: file.png (602x995, 876.69K)

Also the whole prision arc has a shit ton of anti American and police shit, only white cops beat that boxer Iron Michel or whatever, and then they shows another black boxer that got out of jail before, winning the championship (Also it is against a white man).
There is also all the times were they fuck with every US president, but what a coincidence, I haven't seen them fuck with Obama, at least until now. Why does everyone that "hates America" bends the knee when it comes to king nigger?

Attached: 1535083509808.gif (230x173, 1.67M)

Attached: file.png (768x351, 246.37K)

I can't wait for Pickle to be animated.
Jack vs Pickle was absolute kino.

Read the mango. One of his earliest losses was to a nigger with like 80 "wives" (rape victims) who simply gave no fucks about the rules.
The official response to the cheating was "yeah? So what? You were up against a nigger. You should've expected that."

The author is a Jap nationalist. He hates America, most of Europe and Russia. He has a small amount of respect to China though.

Japan get fucked by America. Why do you expect them to such your cock?