The apple cider vinegar pill

I started taking apple cider vinegar in june. I took 2 tablespoons with 8 ounces of water when i woke up and before bed. I was 336 pounds I'm down to 316 without exercise or changing my diet

Attached: 61RtPSxld-L.jpg (1000x1000, 75.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earthclinic.com/remedies/acvinegar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep it up, pork chop.

Deadlift 1 time a week u fat cunt

Drop sugar completely and eat less carbs and you'll be shocked at how much weight you lose in so little time. Also don't snack.

I only eat food with old black men on the label. That definitely is lacking seasoning

yeah this stuff is really good for your gut and your blood systems with many more benefits

You fat retard. Kys

What kind of sorry fat slob are you? Video games, and candy all day? You should kill yourself pig man.

So many health benefits if used correctly. Full of antibacterial properties as well as its anti inflammation benefit.

The irony of this shitpost is millions of dipshit believe ACV is some magical cure-all.

"Oh shit I've heartburn let's take more acid to make it less acidic in my stomach"

This is really good stuff and does much more than just helping with weight. Most weaklings can't handle the acidity and puss out.

I need to lose more before i exercise I'll try I'm tired of being fat and gross

I don’t eat until 12-1pm every day at the earliest, eat whatever during the afternoon, and no/little carbs at night. Usually eat dinner around 8-9pm, so fasting 15-16 hours per day every day. It’s not hard. Hungry? Have black coffee or water.

It is great stuff, strengthens stomach acid and burns up fat overnight.
Go carnivore diet and intermittent fasting to lose the most weight. See Dr Ken Berry on YouTube.

Wtf are you supposed to eat??? Sounds like starvation diet.

Also, be careful with acetic acid. It will fuck your enamel up.

Basically just stay away from stuff like bread, pasta and cereal. Anything with wheat. Eat more stuff like grilled chicken and vegetables like asparagus and broccoli.

Cleared your Chlamydia bro. Stop complaining.

Don't forget to take probiotics with it.

I subsist entirely on apple cider vinegar and snus and I have gone from a pre-diabetic 370lbs to a small anti-material -50kJ bundle of pure thought in six hours. I'm thinking this post into existence. Do better.

>The irony of this shitpost is millions of dipshit believe ACV is some magical cure-all.

Not a shitpost user

Meat & Veggies primarily. Meat is surprisingly cheap if you buy the stuff about to go bad and just cook it that day or within a few days. Also a meat smoker/grill/cast iron skillet is your best friend.

Carbs are absolutely what kept me a fat ass no matter how hard I tried to lose weight. I was mad when I realized how much time and money I wasted.

STOP FUCKING EATING FATTY

ACV is so great:

Heartburn
Reflux
GERD
Food Poisoning
Diarrhea
Vomiting
Shingles
Varicose veins
Warts
Eczema
Bladder Infection
Nail Fungus
Constipation
High Blood Pressure
Dandruff
Sinus Infection
Gout
Pseudogout
Joint Pain
Gas
High Cholesterol
Diabetes
Allergies
Lice
Rash
Hot Flashes
Gall Bladder Attack
Burn
Hives
Insect Bite 30
Leg Cramps
PMS
Arthritis
Sore Throat
Low Energy
Brain Fog
Flu
Common Cold
Fever
Sprains
Muscle Cramps
Genital Warts
Trich
Bacterial Vaginosis
Heavy Menstruation
Athlete's Foot
Bursitis
Canker Sores
Sunburn
Cold Sores
Coughs
Dandruff
Hypertension
Dermatitis
Fungal Conditions
Hormones
Mites
Heavy Metal Toxicity
Moles
Basal Cell Carcinoma
Rosacea
Body Acne
Poor Circulation
Fibromyalgia
Neuralgia

see
Intermittent fasting is important too. Don't eat anything in the morning, and don't have more than two meals a day. They can be big or small means, doesn't matter.

got a big grease patch on something or some burnt shit on your stove bottom that's tough to remove? Apply baking soda in ample amounts then put some of that apple cider on it so it all fizzes up. Works well.

We're biologically designed to be fueled by animal fat not carbs. Carbs create insulin responses we're not adapted for and it has a host of heath problems, not to mention a sugar crash making people less energetic than the baseline. High fat diet, all meat should be the highest fat types, chicken thigh not chicken breast, and ribeye instead of leaner steaks. Plus eggs, butter etc. Duck and pork are particularly good, high fat content.

meals*

>let's take more acid to make it less acidic in my stomach

Retard. You did not even read about it once. Your statement clearly shows that. Educate yourself:

Huh. I'll give it a shot.

Attached: 1655896826132.png (868x935, 19.06K)

This.
Op drink that shit with a straw in the back of your throat or something so as little of it as possible comes into prolonged contact with your teeth.
And rinse your mouth out with water afterwards every time. Don't fuck up your teeth.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-wide-14585-1363033923-16.jpg (990x743, 413.1K)

In the end, I’m not sure how much all of this matters. 3 of my 4 great grandparents lived until their late 90s, my grandparents are still alive or lived until their early 60’s to mid eighties, and both parents are still alive in their mid to late 60s and have no health issues. I think it’s really genetics. My great grandfather smoked from age 9 until the day he died just a few days short of 100. He was a prolific smoker and loved his reds. I used to sit out on the porch with him as a kid while he smoked and told me stories. Miss that man.

Not if you're an alcoholic it isn't, the alcohol goes directly to water weight.