Should our brave and beautiful US troops perform this megical ritual too in order to honor their native american...

Should our brave and beautiful US troops perform this megical ritual too in order to honor their native american heritage daily?

Attached: stunningAndBrave.png (622x666, 476.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Peru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying they don't do this already

I don't think the US military could get any gayer.

Reminder the Aztec Empire grew as soon as they abolished Homosexuality.

Attached: Ēškān Tlahtōlōyān.png (125x60, 17.33K)

The village people have a whole song about the navy

That is how Israel adesanya gets ready for mma fights

Something tells me OP had a lot of physical energy transferred to him this weekend.

Attached: OP1.jpg (750x746, 333.65K)

I'm glad these faggots were genocided by the Spaniards.

every society is this way

gay societies always die and stagnate
same with matriarchical

HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA *cums*

> Sees statue of two gay men having sex
> bruh bruh SO EPIC SO INTERESTING THIS TOTALLY MEANS THEY like had a RELIGION about transfering like ENERGY bro so upvote!!!

Ugh

Attached: 1646283886345.jpg (1080x1350, 179.81K)

The Aztecs for instance though respected the Toltecs as Patrons of the Arts and Architecture condemned their rampant Homosexuality which they believed led to Tollan's fall. Likewise the Yucatec Mayans believed incompetent rulers were born from homosexual unions from the arse.

>Costa Rican male warriors believed they could transfer physical energy to another by engaging in sexual intercouse

Isnt this totally made up? or just a very retarded theory of what could have been?

There are hundreds of instances were "historians" literally made shit like this up

Yet this absolute redditoid retard is stating that as a fact

Simply fascinating, reddit people do not pocess 2 braincells

Also to be fair it could have been a faggot sculptor who belonged to the 0.001% of the population

Just like faggots in 2022, literally a mental illness

Attached: 1655607011202.png (684x806, 9.75K)

Russia transfers ancient warrior power to every raw recruit.
>Again and again and again

Attached: gay troops.jpg (580x554, 145.76K)

>Russian male warriors believed they could transfer physical energy to another by engaging in sexual intercouse

Historians 400 years in the future when they look at this historical evidence

oh goody!
isn't it great that we have worst of both worlds!

Could be based on Spanish accounts. The Incas had a neutral view of Homosexuality which they neither endorsed or condemned from their subjects.

>The Incas had a neutral view of Homosexuality which they neither endorsed or condemned from their subjects

According to who you fucking retard

For all we know they could have asked 2 natives who didnt even know what a homosexual creature is

Or is more likely kikes just made this recently too make more gay lies.

And how did that work out for them? Where are they now? Burning in hell with all of the other faggots.

I’ll say there is a great chance of this being true. The amount of fake artifacts is insane.

The Incas themselves promoted heterosexuality to their royals and soldiers but as for more homosexual nations within their realm, this was considered unsavory but nothing to persecute over. Aztecs however did execute the highest punishment for homosexuality.

>uh yeah a non-civilized brutal warrior cult societies would have been like 2 faggots kissing

>Yeah we are defininelty neutral on that, we respect our LGBT+ people for sure

What on earth are you smoking my nigger, the least the civilized the worse they treat gay people, this in every single culture

It is unnatural, it is basically a mental illness, so it is a natural responce to hate faggots, specially for humans in primitive societies

On a different note… now I know why hippies, college bros and surfers love Costa Rica.

This is just like my japanese animes.

> 17 KB
Man, fuck you.

Attached: yahwehsneed.png (237x589, 21.16K)

Spaniards did record Homosexuality within the Incan realm, but apparently the Incas themselves were unconcerned/unaware.

>as for more homosexual nations within their realm

What the fuck are you smoking my dude

Do you honestly think there were "more homosexual nations" LMAOOO

Do you actually know gays are like 0.001% of the population?

It has always been look down upon

It wasnt even prosecuted because the "nations" would take care of their own homosexuals, probably socially rejecting them or straight up death

Attached: Wits 2.jpg (225x225, 8.01K)

Are we going to stop pretending that guys arent sucking and fucking each other whenever they get.into groups? The problem with lgbtq is that gay sex is just something you do its not who you are

I was wrong. Incas were quite gay. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Peru

K you see a rare occourence in a very polluted area doesnt mean the whole empire practiced it or look at it with good eyes

Its like saying a homeless person eating shit from a trash can wasnt look upon bad eyes by our society

While you know...

For the records the spaniards could have seen 2 slave faggots of a slave royal for the incans

Then claim they practiced degeneracy

Doesnt mean the whole empire did that but an instance like that could be translated and interpreted like that

This happens with a tonshit of stuff in history records

This misconception and generalization

Like dude you have to eb retarded to not know this

to whom*

I think they were regarded somehow as a novelty rather than as an aberration. Different thinking prevailed.

Lol, costaricans are faggots

Lol 10 nobles having gay slaves doesnt mean 99% of all the incas liked gay

Every noble family in every culture has that couple of royal families who had gay slaves

As I said it is easy for degeneracy to spread in polluted areas, specially those with privileges and wealth

That unacceptably queer-normative of you.
I'll have you know, that those brave trans-women are engaging in beautiful straight sex with their real anal vagina!

Incas were the nobility of the Tawantinsuyu. I don't mean the Runa of the Tawantinsuyu which is a mixed bag as always. Colombia is gay though.

They were probably both an averration and not exactly a novelty

Unless youre willing to call a child slave novelty for the time

A couple royal families making women have sex for entertainment and having gay slaves

Does fucking equal the whole empire had good looks on it you fucking tard lol

Yeah sure they found that type of degeneracy there by a couple of royal families

Like jesus christ historians have been doing these kind of retarded generalizations for centuries

sounds like the same kind of decadence that leading to our 'white genocide' today

I do believe in top-down morality. Morality of state will eventually trickle down to people.

I'm an expert in Russian history and I can say buttfucking was not an accepted element of the Rurik Dynasty or early Russian Empire

Again its 2 black sheep practicing degeneracy
Same happens in modern times, elites are unhinged
They look everything they do with good eyes doesnt matter how degenerate/retarded it is so they try all kinds of things

Drugs - slaves - orgies whatever

They do things without thinking, they thing all of their actions are right

Im just gonna repeat this again, a couple of instances were 1% of the royals practiced this gay shit doesnt mean 99% of the incas were doing it or looking at it with good eyes

That is just how societies work

How does one approach it though? Like the Incas or the Aztecs?