Democrat's have come full circle

Democrats fucked up with their tranny and gender bullshit that biological women want to be called women again. Cunt is a better term for these idiots

Attached: 1657021729141.png (611x333, 35.95K)

>Blaming women
Show nose

Whatever happened to the term "womyn"? Remember when they used to say that? Why'd they stop?

>Every human on earth owes you
I never saw female attitude so well put

>the world
These mental illnesses only exist in america and a few other americanized western nations.

Yeah nah, they deserve to eat crow for a while longer considering the damage they have done to the country.

Attached: BA13AB37-98B6-4DF9-8A56-342C47845E24.jpg (1024x1004, 101.82K)

old liberal hag crying about the world she created

>Whatever happened to the term "womyn"? Remember when they used to say that? Why'd they stop?

Attached: 1655908803596.jpg (579x680, 71.02K)

people on the "Far right" literally predicted this was going to happen like 5 or 6 years ago

>parent thinking a child owes them personally
narcissists

Shes still voting for the same thing

I love their infighting.

I mean she’s not wrong about women being erased but it’s the left that’s doing it.

stfu jewess

>define a woman

I'm not a biologist so:

birthing people
menstruators
people with vaginas
cunts

Attached: download (18).jpg (1200x675, 106.13K)

EUROPEANS OF THE WORLD! We are being stripped of our rights over our homelands, our cultures and even of our race! They don't call us "European" anymore; they call us "colonizers," or "nazi," and even "white!" Don't let them erase you! Every hebrew on earth owes you!

>every human on earth owes you
You're not getting shit from me bitch.
Burn!

Also

Womxn.

Lol.

hope this nigger dies of a heart attack

>insane leftist gets angry at the house they helped build

many such cases

Attached: 1656968754702.jpg (1353x900, 411K)

Honestly the entire dogpiling apparatus has collapsed in mere weeks. This is like the online equivalent of independence movements in 1990.

what do you mean?

An important lesson that everyone should learn is that no one is coming to save you. That is especially true for white people, who mistook their numerical superiority in white countries for unquestioning hegemony. Obviously, some of us knew it was only a matter of time before it all came crashing down. After all, pride comes before the fall. The same is true for biological women, who are the only kind of women to exist. The United States has spent at least four generations elevating women to godlike status while doing everything in its power to protect them from the consequences of their foolishness. The result has been several slow moving disasters that are now coming to a head. Women support the left overwhelmingly regardless of whether they are being led headfirst into the abyss. After all of the damage they have done to marriage, men, children, families, and national security, no one is coming to save them.

If they ditched the "a" because it's associated with gendered languages like Spanish, then why is the "o" still there?

>If they ditched the "a" because it's associated with gendered languages like Spanish, then why is the "o" still there?
You're conflating latinx with womxn.

They ditched the “a/e” because otherwise it meant you couldn’t have “woman/women” without “man/men”.

Unironically we should start calling all women by their body parts or function.
>hey child incubation unit, make me a fucking sammich