Religion

So is there a God out there?

Attached: Allah3.svg.png (1024x1090, 40.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course.
creatures with such complexity don't come out of nowhere.
wether you want to believe in aliens, hidden god, a god that takes the shapes of humans and walks around or whatever.
there IS a higher power.

there are many gods ans anzar is the best of them, i pray to him for rain and good weather when i travel

You are born and die. None of it on your own volition. That is technically God. Any further questions can be answered by Jesus.

Yeah but he may be evil

God is [x], would limit God, since [x] is a metric and all created thinkgs can be measured. But God is uncreated, so such a statement is impossible. Therefore: yes, "God is". But if god is, where is he? Again, that would limit god, since time and place are both metrics. That is why god expects you to have faith. To function you must think, limit and measure, but to believe is to realize god through the mind's eye.

God is 1. Since division would imply a metric. So is 1 a metric too? No, because 1 does not have to be measured to be 1. That is why god is great. He is so great, that scale is irrelevant. May god bring good times on the ummah, and a new islamic enlightenment. It will happen within 2 years.

> Since division would imply a metric
and since division recquires 2. a half is 1/2. a third is 1/3. god is 1/1. he is absolute. Islam is the word of god. The prophet is his messenger.

>there IS a higher power
But the real question is, 'What so we do with our foreskins?'

Attached: v12wwlg8f5p81.png (640x535, 260.69K)

If god were evil, good with not exist at all. You would start off in hell and stay there.

Islam is gay and speculating about gods is a waste of time.

>god exists because we cannot measure him
It's so clear to me now. Stone all adulterous girls!

Attached: iqdu0sl9gp581.png (640x757, 294.14K)

in islam, it's sunna to circumcise.
sunna means something if you don't do, you're not a sinner. but you gain goodboy points for doing.
they did it because it was done by arabs in general at the time in addition to prophet abraham having done it.

I get what you're saying but that doesn't prove God is good. I mean, he is goodness incarnate, but an evil God might reasonably want to fake out his creations.
>Oh, what do we have here? A moral, upstanding, devoted follower has died and now awaits my judgement so they may receive their eternal reward?
>AW SO SORRY GO TO HELL ANYWAY AHAHAHAHAHA

Cut it off, you filthy heathen. It's the most visible contract between god and man. If you don't get circumcised, your bond with god is severed. In essence, it is sacrifice, but for god.

Man likes to 'know' that which god has already set in motion. You can 'know' a lot of things, but not about 'god'. He is the source. All you can gain is to know he exists. god is a function like f(x). you get to see and measure the result, but you can't gain insight into the equation.

Their is no coercion in religion. Your connection is to god, not to man. The illiterate and scholar are both free to choose to believe or not to believe.

This is why schools should have uniforms. School is a place for learning, not a fashion show.
>Muh individuality
Fuck your individuality. Most people are retards who don't even know who they are well into their adulthood. Fucking around with clothes has never helped. In fact, it may have made things worse, by turning you into a superficial NPC.

Why would the foreskin be the connection to god?
Didn't the Bible say that Samson had his hair cut off and that's what gave him his power?

Blablabla

This "steelmanned" argument for the existence of God has never been refuted.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

Attached: scale of intelligence.jpg (736x233, 40.57K)

If god think you're a "moral, upstanding, devoted follower", you will not enter hell. Problem is, most people project, but god's judgement isn't. Death is scary, but if life is this complex, what makes you think it started there? This eventually runs back to 'get with the program/book'. And the book states god is good bro. That's wonderfull news, am i right! What else do you want to here?

You talk a lot

No

Attached: ADD1E74F-D726-481F-A8A1-CAABE620A107.jpg (1024x2048, 513.15K)

Lmao

Quit being a stupid nigger faggot and read and you might find out why

Attached: F7179393-DD41-43CC-A122-58CB06351723.jpg (1125x1916, 821.44K)

If god is evil he will make the world existance reasons seem goody goody but it doesnt get u anything but trash in the end. But he will stil make it seem like ur gonna win the eternal wealth x) haha

Attached: 1657024516880.png (449x548, 109K)

Through deception thou shalt do war

There’s only the demiurge

Attached: 52291603-97D6-4FD4-A27B-087945584D71.jpg (1200x1506, 911.48K)

Arabs worshipping a dick and 2 balls, why doesn't this surprise me?

I can't even read this bot-written trash.

Being born is such a mess and the whole thing is such a experience and then in this experience people come nagging to you about how there is a God who did all that. Haha what a design this God has. Damn son.

Some people just get rustled daily by just their own family members hahahahaha what?

They didnt even open the front door and theyre buttmad rustled by their own famalam x)

>out there
the ones out there are larper entities. the big one is right inside you.

Attached: hb0z693apyq71.jpg (1000x1632, 119.63K)

i'm going to make a big claim that he's a jew.
there is no mention of circumcision being a connection to god as far as i know.
only one hadith that says the "insincts" are five:
>circumcision
>removing pubes
>removing pit hair
>cutting nails
>cutting mustache

We have not found one instance of any event that could be attributed to divine action. If there is a God, he is benign and therefore not necessary to worship.

first time lmao. and i mean it. i just proved god exist though, since you objectively know what i wrote was shit. same thing, only god can know who is shit and how isn't. this is spirtuality for dummies. come visit a mosque, we'll have you talking with the imam. we're not like jews. we respect others. my name is ahmed. nice to meet you :D