Germany stairs into an abyss of sorrow and despair

while media and so called experts are trying everything they can to play down the upcoming energy crisis the german people have to experience in their everyday lives what it means to live no to exist at the absolute bottom of the global economy. confronted with a government which tells them not to shower anymore they are frustrated and disorientated to a level it makes the german society crumble more and more. energy has become a rare good in germany and most germans are acting responsible by saving energy at their homes for autumn and winter yet still a lot of germans can't adapt to the new situation. at night you see brightly lit appartments and rooms everywhere. the social tensions could explode every moment.

i don't write to you as an user or as a reporter i write to you as a human being and as a beggar. we need you. please send germany all your energy. it can't end like this. it just can't.

yours truly,

user

Attached: schland.png (1920x1152, 1.57K)

It's nothingburger

It's just another manufactured crisis to keep people in fear and make them forget about the lockdowns and vaccination disaster. They want to keep you distracted so they don't have to face justice for what they've done.

Shut up, Ivan! Before the year is over you will have fled to Germany.
And you will feel pretty damn stupid for ever believinng a word Putin said.

Obsessed. Our economy is doing fine and we have lower inflation than the US

OP is an attention seeking russian

Attached: 1616022521653.jpg (225x225, 12.83K)

Die Reichen werden reicher und die Armen werden ärmer, so wie es schon immer gewesen ist.

“bottom”
Germans are the Jews of Europe

/thread

Show flag.

You will suffer

How is the 9 euro ticket going?

splendid

Germans are governed by Jews. So it is no wonder.

Attached: 8D307DD6-556D-4CCA-B5F1-D0E0FFB93CA7.gif (473x360, 3.96M)

I'm two steps ahead of you.

Hitler was right
We were tricked by kikes
We should have been on your side against them.

>It's just another manufactured crisis to keep people in fear
this.

the 9 euro ticket tears germany apart. basically it is so cheap that everyone has to buy it. after being bought the ticket wants to be used too and as it is valid in whole germany we are emotionally forced to drive around all day which ultimately leads to the collapse of our society. it's weimar all over again.

Attached: nigger.jpg (976x651, 36.33K)

I am in Idar Oberstein for work. Red pill me about It. It seems the most boring Place in the world

>and we have lower inflation than the US
Ja, dann ist ja alles super duper.

Gott, solche Dödel in Deutschland...

Attached: fountain.jpg (766x919, 78.73K)

Are you proud of already suffering?

>i know nothing about the place Im in
Migrants were a mistake

true, I spent the last month living in trains because it would be wasted money not to do it... I'm so exhausted..

just turn on nord stream 2

Das wird ein blutiger Winter werden. Ich habe dafür einen 6. Sinn.
Weimar und der Aufstieg der NSDAP wird sich wiederholen.

>>energy crisis
>not having your entire roof covered in solar pannels and a 20kwh battery in your basement so you're effectively independent from the grid
>not having a 10.000 l oil tank in your basement that can heat your house for up to 3 years without needing a refill if you ration properly.
>not living within 5 min walking distance of a natural fresh water source
ngmi.

Yeah, very much. At least the end of my suffering is something I have to look forward to.

May you live forever

Attached: 1653115695867.gif (300x369, 1.93M)

This is what happens when you betray the führer

I am doing buisness with some EEE/Sound engineering companies in Germany. You have no idea how bad it is. Big companies that have primarily serviced the pro sector(and thus are less vulnerable to consumer panic/manipulation) are teetering at the edge of collapse after 30 years of being in the green.And no they are not all publicly traded. Imagine your average german autist, now give him two engineering degrees. Do you think these people are prone to over-reacting? Yet they ve been getting gloomier and gloomier these past two years and especially the past 8 months. See ya on the other side Hans

You vill burn the coal AND pay the toll!

Murder your politicians. I believe in you

yeah i'm sure you are and you're not that "greek" russian shill

It's over. Mass suicide soon

It should get ,,worse'' tho, there's still food, heating and electricity. People could get a taste of harsh conditions finally, I treat each of them to that. As if they haven't brought it upon themselves.

Pajeet here, India will sell you all the oil in the world for a good price.

Enjoy!

DAS D E U T S C H

Believe what you want. You can try googling AKM fire and tell me how the fuck would i be aware of something this specific if wasnt in the sector. There has been a cascading effect these past two years due to the whole supply chain issues. The inflation and electricity prices dont help and every "little" problem like the AKM fire is amplified by orders of magnitude.