Is being an Uber driver safe?

I want to be one so I can get enough money to move out and get laid. But I’m scared to death of niggers? I literally can’t relax around them. How do you keep yourselves safe if you have a feral nigger in the back sit? I was thinking of installing some kind of a hidden flamethrower system in the back sit just in case.

Attached: A99E6F87-5CE4-4286-A48C-9A44A496D3E9.jpg (828x710, 601.34K)

Just don't pick them up?

Why shoot someone during a robbery? You already got what you wanted

Got dam look at that cute niggas big lips
Imagine licking them like you would a cock

Maybe because she know his face some thing. But still no reason killing plp when just for money.

That'd be racist.

Kek

Nothing in America is safe.
>Just don't pick them up?
You will be fired. They track your pickups and even if no nigger complains you will be fired if you don't pickup enough niggers. The victim in the OP pic complained to her husband about this just before she was murdered.

And! what fucking difference does it make in this climate of anti white bullshit
May as well go the whole fucking hog and avoid the cunts

Niggers do not operate on logic but rather feral chimp instinct.

In your country only hypocrite dems living in closed walled-off communities with private armies are safe from feral hordes. Everyone else must always carry a loaded gun and hope to be faster than niggers.

Attached: zuckerberg private jet.jpg (800x897, 143.71K)

I’ll get fired

Moving out and gerting laid isnt worth it

Black lives matter I guess

>pleaded with passenger
relaxed

if you really want to work for one of these godawful companies do doordash and avoid delivering to enriched areas. Better know how to fix your own car otherwise you are working to lose money.

Should have flipped the car.

She'd get fired or black-listed as a contractor. You guys' countries exist to worship niggers, even if it means your doom.

U are not logical. She say something that she know this guy want kill her. If is instinct she will not have chance to say this. And also i guess this record from His car. His fault is why he do this when he have a job.

His picture should tell you enough user

Show flag, nigger. Your English is atrocious.

>They track your pickups and even if no nigger complains you will be fired if you don't pickup enough niggers. The victim in the OP pic complained to her husband about this just before she was murdered.
Sauce?

Yeah she should have started driving as fast as she could. Too dangerous to kill her at highspeed and she could have gotten cops in a chase.

there is a reason why burger taxis have a windows/shield inside of their car. somehow uber thinks its not necessary

Attached: 1652889483947.png (720x887, 1.13M)

>why is this guy stupid and evil?
oh he's a nigger that explains it
haven't you been here long enough to know this?

Do other gig apps, like doordash or spark. I dont want any strangers in my car. I've met other drivers, while waiting for orders, who've driven for uber and they almost all have a story about some drunk puking in their car, or passengers that were dicey. Just do courier work instead.

Not allowed, same thing with B&B, you can't say your place is booked when joggers try to book. So you can let them smash your house or find another source of income. When driving uber, being shot in the back of the head by a jogger is part of the job.

This is part of the reason I don't work at all, you cannot trust niggers and there is no way to avoid them here.

Attached: CF914247-4DAF-4632-9E18-9F41E28E95F9.gif (200x150, 1.08M)

Attached: 0001.jpg (2595x1863, 3.69M)

Why would you EVER in your life look at a nigger and stop your car and even let one in. Natural selection...

Attached: 0002.jpg (2595x1863, 3.78M)

Lol. Like i give a fck about my English.

not a bad idea but this tier of nigger is so retarded he would have probably shot her for disobeying him then wondered why he is flying through the air after hitting a tree at 100mph

I have few questions
- why did that racist white kid was allowed to drive uber
- why did that racist white kid was allowed to legally purchase a gun
- why did that racist white kid hates women and people of color so much
- why did that racist white kid went for a murder and didn't stop at robbery to support his drug habits

FUCK
NIGGERS

Nothing is safe around those.

Attached: 0003.jpg (2595x1863, 3.6M)

This type of murderous nigger on damn near every city block these days. Go to a mixed race zone in America, and you'll see them all over. Go to the hood, and this is all you'll see.

I'm ready for these savages. I don't put myself in positions like this. She should've just not picked him up. The second this monkey started walking to the door, just floor it. Yeah he's gonna insta-chimp and shoot, but that's how ya know you were right.

I won't even go to a liquor store if I see a nigger around, there's just too much risk. I drive up, see a nig hanging by the door...nope. I'm driving 3 miles to the nearest white mans gas station, and guess what? Now I'm getting some fuel. Booyah.

white man: 1
nig nog: 0

Attached: 3533333.jpg (222x251, 6.3K)

Being an Uber driver is perfectly safe if you don't pick up Unters.

makes me wonder how that works with Uber like if you just avoided ever picking up a nigger if they will eventually run stats and fire you for doing a raysisms.
Like I would think most drivers would do that as a standard thing if for no other reason than nigs never tip let alone go into dindunuffins mode and kill you.

Attached: 0004.jpg (2600x1863, 3.55M)

Attached: 1B310CEF-496B-44B2-A229-874D930B7E68.gif (318x212, 1.99M)

Taking your money is just a part of it, killing a white is what they do best.

Attached: 0005.jpg (2600x1863, 3.57M)

Attached: 1221778A-3FD9-4C2D-9005-97BDFAEC45AF.gif (332x244, 1.98M)

Attached: 0006.jpg (2597x1859, 3.57M)

God blacks are subhuman. they are below animals to me

Attached: 0007.jpg (1950x1860, 2.25M)

She should have had a pistol

Good thing she did not have a gun to protect herself or the black fellow could have been hurt. She was only a white woman who drove for Uber. She was contributing to his oppression by having white children. He was right to kill her and his immediate release from custody will reflect on the equity delivered in his actions. If the world is just, he can visit her funeral and kill the rest of her white oppressive family. White people just don't deserve to live because of slavery 400 years ago. Everyone knows this.

If you keep fleeing in your own country, soon there will be no place to hide.

Attached: BLM soy cuck vasectomy white self hate.png (618x561, 509.01K)

say their names

>im begging you I have four kids
first mistake is thinking niggers actually care. They have one impulse. Luckily she didn't get raped before and after death

Kek

Switzerland with the only based take in the thread. Imagine that.

It's literally bix nood.

It's up to the individual car operator if they want to install a barrier or not. If you want a ballistic shield though it would have to go from roof to floor or they could just shoot through your seat. Your best bet is to just have (and label) streaming cams in your car so they know they'll be taped if they try any monkey business.

sounds like a new uber campaign

America is wild, if i was there i probably wouldnt last a week without killing jews and niggers

At least 70% of your country (all women and boomers) believe that, unironically.

Attached: american education school lgbt propaganda fascism.webm (480x848, 2.33M)

>giving bl*ck males rides
she did to herself

Attached: FBs7D7cVEAU.jpg (1592x2048, 415.65K)