He has changed. You can tell. I went back and watched some of his older stuff and he had so much more positive energy...

He has changed. You can tell. I went back and watched some of his older stuff and he had so much more positive energy. He still does, but I can sense the fear in him. He knows what's coming, just like the rest of us do.

The world is being depopulated, and demons are at the wheel.

Attached: Alex_Jones_Portrait_(cropped).jpg (2945x3558, 1.79M)

Becoming more and more convinced he is controlled op

just a really really good one

He basically knows he failed and is just riding it out now.

Ok shill.

>The world is being depopulated, and demons are at the wheel.
So things will be better soon then, right?

He's starting to calm the antics and become who Bill Cooper wished Alex would be.

Why would they deplatform their controlled op?

I have listened to AJ for over 15 years, talked on the phone to him 5 times, met him in person once.

Three of my calls have been made into YT videos by IW, you can find one of them still by searching "ales jones dmt caller' and sorting by most recent, it will be in there, my name starts with a J

I am about 40% AJ is controlled op, just by the way he has chenged, you are right

he knows more than he lets on and constantly preached "non-violence" which is BS, he knows it, I have called him on it too

AJ is great, but I am losing faith

He was making millions of dollars while spewing half truth and protecting ZOG at all cost until ZOG had enough of him and killed his platform. All that because he trusted the ultimate ZOG, Donald Trump.

He deserves everythings hes got. He is a con artist and his mental illness only grew because of all the attacks and shit he had to deal with.

Now, he is simply riding this out to get as much as money to fight the ZOG enemy which is a loss battle anyway.. so he will slowly fad away until you hear him no more.

Attached: 1627157389220.webm (960x540, 213.05K)

You'd think so, but no. 7 billion people and most of them aren't even white, or European. And if you want to believe the statistics, white people have taken the most vaccines.

>claims he spoke with Q
>now says Q doesn't exist
Which is it?

If people like Alex Jones are getting concerned, that's a very strong indication that the world might actually be getting better. His grip on reality is tenuous at best.

not at all a shill, huge AJ fan, met him before, love him

its just that he is constantly bs-ing these days and married to that obvious faggot Trump, losing faith in Jones, he should have done the Trump Deception by now

He has. You haven't been keeping up.

He has what?

He still sucks Trumps fucking dick, and Trump is clearly a fucking NWO op

He doesn't is what I'm saying. Not like he used to. He barely even talks about him anymore except for when he has to.

I know that he doesn't suck him off quite as much as before

but he is still married to Trump you can tell, he will not admit Trump is a fucking lying faggot

Alex Jones says we need to fuck trannies to end the globalist takeover

He probably still has faith in him. No point in burning the bridge completely yet.

We have to cum into trannie assholes if we're going to stop the globalists

Attached: 1637121181843m.jpg (916x1024, 127.45K)

That's because he's an empty husk of a human being. It's what happens when you know most of the garbage that happens in the world, the undermining of nations and the white race is all because of jews but you can't say it. He's a miserable grifter that has to go from podcast to podcast to sell his bullshit. A vulture and a grifter that will bow to whatever jew scheme will make him richer.