BROS I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH IT HURTS

I finally understand why Any Forums says cops are the only thing preventing niggers getting genocided in the streets

Attached: nigsnoggin.jpg (1753x934, 141.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JwkDnAjQiVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually, degradation of ballsacks across entire white US population is the reason.
Everything else is cope

Then stop buy this shit. Why they make huge money from this?

Attached: superman-reboot-black-ta-nehisi-coates-warner-bros-info-0.jpg (960x641, 120.21K)

>hit nigger
>he hit me das rayciss

get fired/thrown in jail for 1000000 years

You don't know what its like we cant just cut off muslims' heads with no reprecussions

"Man of Steal"

Death to kikes

Attached: ElanWins.gif (240x240, 371.43K)

I don't even hate black plp. I just hate this trend. Make every character black and act like they care black.

Speaking of code blue cams:
youtu.be/JwkDnAjQiVU
This girl served herself up for sex trafficking straight into someone's basement but got SUPER lucky.

as a reminder, wiggers and race traitors get the rope first jimbo

Attached: niggerniggernigger.jpg (1774x889, 133.3K)

this is nigger hating thread sir. please be respectful

its true, cops exist to protect niggers

all threads are nigger hate threads by default

bitch was asleep in her car. fuck those pigs they had no right. she might be a dumb roastie but saying theyre uppity holier than though fucking bullshit is acceptable just allows them to pull it off again with you.

the pigs and this fat slut will hang side by side you say?

>baboon drives down a one way the wrong way
>has open container
>cops ask her to step out to do field sobriety
>planetoftheapes.JPG commences
IS IT CAUSE IM BLACKKKKK???

I hope one day FBI will come on my minecraft server and give me guns to shoot up chicago... Im down just hit me up pls

Attached: baboonscreech.jpg (1782x949, 159.4K)

But I'm not a drugged out nigger sleeping in a car. I'm a wealthy white land owner who sleeps in a large bed inside my home. Surely here and I could not be confused, right?

fair enough. but you know what i mean.. all cops are faggots and some would happily do this to you for takin a nap in your car sober. there will be no question; theyre in the right and youre a suddenly a criminal

you wan some a dis whiteboyy?
dude you are a fucking nigger yourself. If you are sober they wont take you. If you're drunk go in the back seat and sleep. Its not that fucking hard to be aware of rules you fucking mudblood

Attached: LAZBOY.jpg (1804x943, 171.5K)

I love how Any Forums distrusts all authoritative institutions except the police, arguably the lowest iq branch of ‘the system’.

> i dindunuffin that open container wasnt mine

Attached: offdat40shawty.jpg (1804x931, 236.87K)

SHE WAS ASLEEP IN THE BACK SEAT YOU BOOTLICKING NIGGER LOVER

you moron, why would I or anyone with half a functioning brain trust the police?
I'm just cheering for the nigger-killing.

Death to kikes.

Attached: Clamps are heavier than a mountain.webm (1260x700, 1.57M)

how about a link you absolute fucking retard?

BOOTLICK MY FUCKING COCK FROM THE BACK NIGGER YOURE GONNA HANG SOON TOO FAGGOT

You forgot
>tested with breathalyzer an hour after being pulled over
>still almost 3x legal limit

backtehblue faggit

youtube.com/watch?v=arP7BNtieXg
IS THIS YOUR MOTHER YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: widenosehavinbreathingallthewhitemansair.jpg (416x416, 22.6K)

NIGGA MATH B RAYCIS

Attached: THISYOU.jpg (268x168, 7.71K)

why do you keep speaking like i defended the retard dindu's in the OP? instead i called the zogbots harrassing the responsibly intoxicated woman who was in her own property(not a public intox) and wasn't driving the vehicle. you're wrong and by defending cops you defend and protect niggers. your kind will be the ones hanging.