What is so Hard about this?

Lol just go back to your huge continent and build wakanda holy shit? Lolol why do niggers feel the need to seethe and bitch and cope and be unwanted in society even by libtards virtue signaling… hate white people but want to tongue their anuses for eternity. GO AWAY.
Btw we should make #backtoafrica trending while larping as blacks

Attached: 7124E0B3-2520-4F99-BB9B-10E9B43AE027.jpg (912x670, 95.84K)

When you go back mexico? Yeah that what I thought.

Liberia.

Death to kikes

Attached: monkno.jpg (953x960, 110.86K)

niggers are stupid

but they arent that stupid

you ever wonder why blacks never make territorial demands? because they like leeching off of whitey

user do you really think that they are protesting against white supremacy ? They are protesting for money and priviliges for themself with a ounce of "I wish to see trash evil white man fail worse then blacks"

The spooks can’t go back, they’re too busy profiting off of our government with their scams, food stamps and section 8, they know their country is a fucking shithole.

As long as all of the stolen wealth/resources are sent back to Africa and all European military bases are removed - I am good to go back to Africa.

Attached: p46dv3ha78t61.jpg (828x588, 73.11K)

pieces of shit. nothing more to it.
>people let them live in their societies
>complain comstantly
fucking leave?

Attached: africa aid.jpg (1073x1373, 293.36K)

europe was rich before we even made contact with niggers.

Sure. Just give us back all the aid money we've sent your cou trymen and all the welfare money you've sucked out the system by being the most lazy and ignorant creatures on the planet.

Attached: 6E6C794A-1A14-40C0-A5B9-606BF6F57F8D.jpg (1076x1350, 146.42K)

EuRoPe WaS RiCh

Europeans were eating each other, engaging in incest, not taking bathes, and dying of disease until Europeans encountered the moors.

North African is not for blacks: that's what's wrong with it

You mean the "aid" generated from African resources and African slave labor.

GiVe BaCk AiD

Attached: 5r5xd3.jpg (250x194, 7.61K)

as long as all the technology is removed from africa, the stolen goods will be returned

nigger, you can "we wuz.." as much as you want,
We know your subspecies has never created anything of any worth
you subhuman apes couldn't even figure out the wheel on your own
you are pathetic chimps

Death to kikes

Attached: trollocd.jpg (360x507, 105.5K)

Nice delusion, Tywo.

I am not talking to you wanna be white beaner. You are a spic and if somehow blacks disappeared, the white subhuman beasts would go after you.

What did I say that if delusional?

Incest was commonly practiced in Europe. This is well document.

Wide spread disease is part of European history. White genes are weak and recessive. The sun will kill you off eventually.

Whites have committed genocide on every part of the globe.

What did I say that is delusional?

it's pretty sad that your infrahuman intellect is nowhere near capable enough to understand how a forum works.
I have met people from every country;
niggers are the least human of all races
by far
kikes are evil, and use you niggergolems as tools to destroy, since that is the only use you may ever have
go fund Wakanda, an get the fuck out of Our lives.

Death to kikes

Attached: 1656087593565.png (1020x988, 1.01M)

WHITES HAVE COMMITTED GENOCIDE ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE.

Yet you think whites are the most human??!! Silly kiss as spic.

they dont have flaming hot cheetos there tho

all humans destroy and kill
but some races can also create
something your kind can't comprehend.

Death to kikes

Attached: hmmm.jpg (398x505, 29.18K)

Well is any of those things you listed still openly accepted in Europe? We change. But those things is still well accepted and applause by those in Africa...so really you should care about your own first, Ty.

Ship back the black has to trend.

I am sure cotton and coconuts have built factories, made scientific discoveries and tamed the wilds

No, there's literally nothing wrong with being black.

Attached: 1651781160720.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)