Globohomo Now Moving From Trucks To Rickshaws

First UPS announces it is going to replace trucks with "cargo e-bikes" in Manhattan. Now Amazon will follow suit in the UK.
From now on your wagie cagie has no doors and is pedal powered.
theverge.com/2022/7/4/23194412/amazon-ebike-walking-delivery-london-hub

Attached: tuktuk.jpg (1080x1635, 393.43K)

EV thread.

Common all across europe, especially the netherlands. Cargobikes are kino. Cycling is fun and good for you. Walkability makes you feel like a human. Car dependency is for fat retards. Sieg heil.

t. bug eating hipster cuck on an e-bike

A bike has two wheels. I know it's pedantic but Vox Media are the same people who talk about "low information Trump voters." Same with homophobia, homo- means same, so homophobia is fear of the same. Maybe learn English before becoming a journalist.

hey that's going to be great since the UK has such nice weather all that time and literally no niggers or pakis trying to rob you with acid.

those truck have only two wheels. you can see them in the pic. the truck has a clever balance system which keeps it upright on just those two wheels. its heckin crazy.

Return to stone age (stick it to poootin!)

You vil own nothing and ride a flintstone car.

Attached: europe_2030.png (1422x903, 1.87M)

Better get some padded underwear, that electrically vibrating bicycle seat is t gonna feel very good after a 36 hour shift.

kek, actual rickshaws would mog these all day long

t. Landwhale in a big truck giving his money to the gasoline jew.

Attached: 1653228967521.jpg (1200x800, 298.64K)

Its 90F out right now with about 100% humidity. You'd fucking melt in that death trap.

Bicycles?!?! Darn it! Of course globohomo does this right when I was hoping that everything would get more expensive, everyone would get fatter, the air would get dirtier, and the streets would get more congested!

ya but you cant whip the wogs anymore

Amazon is using easily highwayman'd slowmobiles to deliver tens of thousands of dollars of product.

it's clearly got 4 wheels in OP, it's a pedal driven car/cart, it's not a bike because bicycles can't have 4 wheels

It’s a quad cycle

Oh no, delivery drivers getting more exercise, using less gas, and having shorter routes due to the size of the cargo bay! This is the worst!

Judeo-Globohomo*

Your id tag says "6ay"

Your understanding of the needs of commercial enterprises are overwhelmed with happiness at this point.

And not one of you will actually want to pedal without a suitable drivetrain to be able to manage 8 hr shifts with hills. These batteries are not able to maintain a full day of use, and are meant to return to the hubs to refil the containers and replace the batteries with fully charged models.

NOT WHAT THEY ASKED FOR but what EAV proposed.

Try to remember that these are "pilot" programs that failed already in NYC at least 3 times, so in order to keep the "no car craze" moving they needed to prove they were able to do what they said they would do, but it won't be enough to maintain pace.

The one's that failed in NYC were under a program from a company called RYTLE.

Their vehicles were something like over 200 lbs empty and were shitty boxes on wheels.

In order to compete with such a large company like RYTLE, their company had to step up and they hired an ex-Audi engineer for EAV.

The hEAVy vehicle that they think will do the job pictured in OP's pic.

Let them fail again....the RYTLE would tip over during training and they scuttled the program having tried to impress NYC by taking the frames and making them less wide to fit into bike lanes.

These idiots think that they are going to push a movement that allows them to just enter into any bike lane with a commercial vehicle that makes frequent stops.

When it becomes so "popular" and all the companies try to do the same thing, these bike lanes will not be very efficient and the bike riders will completely disown the program causing delays in their own path, which was not designed for these types of vehicles....they are designed to operate in traffic and must keep pace without becoming a plague in the way.

The technology is shit in many ways, there are no alternative lanes for bikes that cut throught the city, it "fights" through traffic with other vehicles (and probable there aren't any intelligent traffic control there), ...

Oh no…
Those pesky Jews and their darn…
…small electric delivery vehicles.
They can’t get away with it. Rise up, fellow gaymers!

It's part of something bigger and gayer (increase costs and difficulty to move around, again).

Someone commented if every route was properly planned, some using smaller vehicles, other using regular vehicles, and take into account traffic congestion, distances, which packages to deliver together and when, ... it could work even if the current solution isn't that great.

I own a car, a motorcycle, and an ebike. I use the ebike almost exclusively 8 months out of the year. I'm probably going to sell the motorcycle and I only need the car for winter, going out of town, or carrying large cargo (it's a wagon). My car's 15 years old and I doubt I'll ever need to buy another one.

Ebikes fucking rule, it's the truth, I have no reason to lie. You don't even need to pedal if you're tired/lazy, just twist the throttle.

I regret they won't be viable in much of the US, too many blacks/honorary blacks. The only downfall is they're too easy to steal. Even an average woman can lift one off the ground easily.

Christ, imagine rolling through the hood in one of these.

>jamal tips it over
>tyrone opens the back
>there were unforseen difficulties delivering your package and it will be delayed
Not available in detroit/chicago