Why do you need a Assault Rifle to defend your home or hunt?

Why do you need a Assault Rifle to defend your home or hunt?

Attached: Finn54.jpg (833x856, 135.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/KkA8hqq38o3nD2yA7YAnLQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I'm the most pathetic man imaginable and cannot hurt another living thing without the cheat code that is modern firearm technology.

I don't 'need' one, I just have one because I'm a firearm enthusiast

>Why do you need a Assault Rifle to defend your home or hunt?
I don't, I need an assault trans girlfriend.

Same reason you ask this question constantly and never reply back. Why do you tongue nigger anuses and never explain why?

Attached: 1654019484931.png (488x528, 9.57K)

fun fact: the zoomer chicago shooter had this ethot's tweet pinned on his twitter page

Why do you need the political freedom to be allowed to ask that question at all?

>Why do you need a Assault Rifle to defend your home
Because the attackers also have assault rifles

I don't NEED immigrants in my country, but the government will literally fly them into my country, so I don't think it matters to them what my NEEDS are

>Girl
user..

ANSWER: Because the Government arms soldiers/agents with "Assault Rifles".

Attached: RockwellQuote2.jpg (750x893, 135.76K)

That faggot is gay. No man would dress that way in order to "scam" simps. He just used that as a cover for his faggotness.

>being this psyopped
She has an OF where she showed her obviously real pussy. Lmao at being this scared of women

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/KkA8hqq38o3nD2yA7YAnLQ/
do you think finn is bothered by seeing his face every time he comes to /pol?

Wait, can women shoot with accuracy?

Because sometimes governments ride around in tanks in their own countries to quash uprisings from their own people and eventually they are going to need to get out of those tanks

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 10.43K)

Because other people have them. Hell, I'd have a nuke if I could afford one.

Assault rifles are for war, dumbass. Haven't you heard?

This chick is hot.

Look like a Disney Character.

Rambi.

Is this bait? That's F1nn5ter. He's a dude. That being said I'd pound his bussy raw

God I wish it were me.

Because it's a slide thread just to bait post a fucking trannie you dumb motherfucker

>Assault Rifle

To take out troons like that picrel

>twofakes.png

Actually, I prefer battle rifle

Attached: star trek data poker face.jpg (500x478, 21.28K)

Because my forefathers gave me the right to do so, and because these home intruders might have one themselves.

Heavily-armed boywife to defend my turf while I’m at work?

Attached: 89B1C0AD-2FF3-49F8-B0DE-226F0765FD59.jpg (500x500, 42.35K)

>chick

Zogbots have all kinds of hardware so it helps to level the playing field a bit.

I need it shoot op and faggots like him who think they can mandate medical treatment and force it on me. It’s to scare politicians, they know if they go to far these assualt weapons will be used to shoot their families in front of them

cute man

>"why do you need modern equipment to defend yourself from modern threats?"

Attached: IMG_2270.jpg (1170x1113, 140.76K)

Why do you need to wear a dress t shirts exist

Funfact, the illinois shooter was actually following his account
sadly i didnt screenshot that when his account was up

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-195409_Twitter.jpg (1080x765, 245.72K)

Why wouldn’t someone need one specifically?

Itt: no gunz trannies are mad cause they are prohibited persons

He's a cross dresser not a tranny. Still should get the bullet of course.

trannies are gross

Attached: Firearms - Fuck the King.jpg (784x2440, 448.79K)

he is very cute. Would dick

Funny thing is faggot, no mutt has to justify why he needs a gun, or even that he needs it or wants one just because. It's in your constitution, which I suspect won't change soon - given the SCOTUS.

Attached: 1656780777552.jpg (553x592, 47.01K)

Because it's the most versatile weapon there is. Perfect self defense weapon than can hunt or whatever else you want to do with it. That's why it's so popular, it's an everyman gun, even women can handle an ar-13

Rights are not dependent on needs. It doesn't matter if I need one or not. It is my right to own one.

In terms of hunting, the only game I know of that it would be reasonable to hunt with a higher capacity rifle would be wild pig/boar, due to the limitations of the round. In this example you could get away with some larger game, since that is most likely 7.62x39, than you would with a 5.56x45. Both could take, for example, a deer, but not reliably so, therefore inhumane.

She fine af, I'd give her the d no questions asked

>cheat code
ITT: retarded college kid thinks guns are literally magic and anyone can pick one up with no practice and go on a spree
That only exists in your power fantasies

thats an actual man in a dress