Untitled

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10982305/Nazi-Adolf-Eichmann-heard-admitting-devising-final-solution-newly-unearthed-tapes.html
So it was real all along?

Attached: IMG_20220705_204842.jpg (1080x1378, 425.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hdot.org/browning
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10982305/Nazi-Adolf-Eichmann-heard-admitting-devising-final-solution-newly-unearthed-tapes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Newly unearthed tapes" that they needed how long to fake? Seven decades?

This is how those evil Nazis wound down from architecting them Holocaust

Attached: 1641486131161.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

Of course it was real kek even Rudolf Höss, commander at Auschwitz admitted it and his testimony is recorded.

>Will you please stop stabbing me in the balls now?

This time we are really, really, really, telling the truth. Honest.

This page lists about 160 references containing evidence like actual nazi documentation that people could look up if they wanted
hdot.org/browning

"If" "would" not admission of shit faggot, take the cocks out of your eye sockets.

>The Holocaust Happened
>Jocko.jpeg

The holocaust was the narrative used to justify the destruction of Germany by the allies, the demonization of right wing politics and the sanctification of jews. It has nothing to do with concentration camps or that some jews died in the war. As the central piece in the post-WW2 new world order, it was instrumental in the creation of the of left's new religion where whiteness became the original sin, Hitler the Devil, right-wing politics demonic, racism the greatest evil, jews the gods and the destruction of Western culture the ultimate redemption.

It was a very clever way to enslave an entire group of people without them even noticing.

Some jews died in WW2. Some jews (rightfully, just like US Japanese were) were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps'. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000 maximum) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2. Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax'.

The absolute must-know jew, Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills:

The Eichmann quote is clearly mocking the notion that millions of jews were killed. The headline concludes it's an admission of guilt.. wut?

Wtf?? Murderers never have fun

He is doing the traditional Any Forums meme of "The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have."

Who even cares. 70 years ago, their great grandchildren are all marrying niggers and cutting their dicks off. They are Jewing themselves.

WW2 WASN'T REAL. YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO FOR GENERATIONS. START ASKING QUESTIONS AND THE WHOLE FUCKING LIE STARTS FALLING APART

Hahaha, I wish it had happened

Attached: holo.jpg (963x819, 165.3K)

>Nazis are Humans too

Who would have though?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10982305/Nazi-Adolf-Eichmann-heard-admitting-devising-final-solution-newly-unearthed-tapes.html

Attached: holo.jpg (625x807, 134.31K)

>Nazis
You mean the made up villains that were totally real and just so happen to goof everything up perfectly so america and their Jewish media could swoop in and sell you a nice little story? Sure thing bud.

>honestly goy, it just took us 80 years to find the tape

Attached: Ay1.jpg (460x374, 38.69K)

>'If we had killed 10.3 million Jews, I would say with satisfaction, 'Good, we destroyed an enemy,'' Eichmann says.

'Then we would have fulfilled our mission.'

He is correct. They didn't kill 10,3 million jews - not even 6 mllion jews. No jews were killed in a "holocaust".

80k to 200k jews or so died from sickness and starvation caused by war-time conditions, and that was a good thing. I wish more had died.

Attached: Typhus.jpg (573x733, 180.21K)

IDK, what does the word "if' mean to you?

Why the fuck is it always something about Eichmann every year? I swear a new thing comes out about him every single year. It shocks me and makes me indifferent at the same time if that makes sense. Why cant (((they))) shut up about him?

Even the snow is white.

Attached: 1653583905966.jpg (244x231, 19.44K)

The link your plebs post references is owned by a rabii. That's pretty funny. So you're saying all Jews are bad, please look at this Jewish website for more information. I'm sure you knew that though

I didn't know they had cassette tapes back then.

He's the only one who got away after being tried at Nuremberg. Despite his pleas of sorry and regret, many feel that it was just a ruse to save his own skin.

>saying it would have been good means he devised it

>if you torture a man, he will say what you want him to say
Brilliant, you just revolutionised criminal investigations.

Only read about half but it is typical Jewish pilpul where they purposefully misinterpret and misattribute words and meanings to fit their narrative.

This is pathetic. To think Holocaust historians like Carlo Mattogno have written thousands of pages exposing the holocaust fraud and Jewish holohoax historians who are heavily funded can at best come up with pilpul lol.

Attached: Holohoax - Uncircumcised.jpg (1000x1851, 1018.9K)

>if

>So it was real all along
It was real in my mind goy

>up means down
>day us night
>white is black
*A clear denial is a confession!
The media belong under lick and key for their never ending list of crimes against humanity.

Attached: 1AA6EE53-DA6E-489A-A5C4-E7A6EE2C95CC.jpg (680x443, 37.12K)

>If

>lick
Non of that for them.
They have to lick the cell walls clean every day