I mean let’s face it

I mean let’s face it
An Emergency Room doctor is a real life Superman.

You have to be sharp to be pass med school.
You have to be brilliant to be doctor in an emergency room.
You know this is the basic ass public you’re dealing with, for one.
For two, they’re furthermore at their most vulnerable, and you’re expected to not lose your patience & kick ass throughout the day.

It’s fucking impressive.

Attached: 1D65069C-E8A0-46B4-824A-823E70DF1C67.jpg (1024x768, 470.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah they're pretty cool. What's your point?

>Emergency Room doctor

the only area of medicine that advanced in the last 200 years, rest is total quackery

Attached: medicine doctors blm.webm (640x352, 1.72M)

It’s healthy to show gratitude, consider my post a journal entry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmao, EDs are full of retards that will throw every test in the book at you just so they can bill your insurance whatever the fuck they want. I went in for a sharp pain in my kidney area and left the ER with no solution to my kidney and a $9k hospital bill for a bunch of bullshit tests they did on my heart. Fuck all of you in the med field, you don’t know jack shit. All the good doctors died years ago.

fun fact: ERs are like 90% nurses because hospitals are cheaping out on doctors and hiring shitty midleves to fill all of those positions.

Doctors are the third leading cause of death. You're just playing God and doing a piss poor job at it.

Good surgeons, sure.

Doctors, meh, just have to be above average intelligent.

Many idiot doctors and in lower positions in healthcare there are genuinely near retarded people.

>Doctors are the third leading cause of death

correct, but not ER doctors.

>$9k hospital bill for a bunch of bullshit tests they did on my heart

lmao, how do you pay that out of the blue, does the insurance cover it? how does it work?

Well surgery has come a ways too. The majority of surgeons are also Republicans. Fun fact.

>majority of Jewish butchers are pro-Zognald
woah wtf wow

Ironically emergency medicine doctors get less respect from other doctors than basically any other speciality in medicine

t. doctor

>majority of surgeons are also Republicans

had no idea about that

>>majority of Jewish butchers are pro-Zognald

emergency surgery is something else that $cancer$ or other useless $gastrointestinal$ surgeries that butcher people + most of modern medicine is one of the biggest enemies of humanity

no way! they are one of the few ones that actually help people

Attached: medicine doctors science.jpg (3013x3622, 1.95M)

ER docs are good when you can actually see one. The last few ER visits I've had (four in the span of a decade) they just send in a PA who plays doctor, and a fucking collections agent if you're a cash customer (in all fairness most cash customers are broke insurancelets). Seeing the one actual doc on staff is rare.
>Many idiot doctors and in lower positions in healthcare there are genuinely near retarded people.
this

Cope
yeah here’s the breakdown of Republicans/Democraps by speciality.

Attached: C87DFA52-E355-4606-8F21-7A22CE2C5D20.jpg (1125x1761, 584.72K)

Funner fact: The ER is 90% nurses because the general public is so insanely retarded that they use the ER for standard medical care instead of actual emergencies. Add in all the drug seekers and people waiting to have foreign objects removed from their asses, it's perfectly fine to have a nurse check their vitals and make them wait while the doctor handles the actual heart attack, stroke or car accident, instead of attending to Shaniqua with glue in her hair.

90% of doctors visits in the united states for minor complications end with doctor assisted suicide without patient consent

lol

cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

in a nation of fat, retarded, drunk drug addicts with giant trucks and guns DOCTORS are the third leading cause of death. stop and let that sink in for a minute....

>infectious diseases 80% dems

GayRID.

The last 3 years destroyed any faith I had left in medicine and its practitioners.

Attached: 1356043010641.gif (332x352, 1.47M)

Hi "Croatian" demoralization faggot! Oooh, cute chart you got there, opiod deaths including Meth and Heroin! Wowee what a point you make! Fun Fact: opiods aren't typically prescribed in lethal doses, but are abused by fuckwits taking more than they are recommended! Which is why ER visits include tons of drug seekers! It's not the medical profession killing them, it's going AGAINST medical advice! Gee whiz, demoralization shill, what else ya got? Oh, shit from the 1950's and 60s! WOW we're dying from shit from 70 years ago! How relevant!

>you're expected not to kick ass throughout the day
that expectation is on literally every person in society, to point it out in this context makes me wonder if people an ER doctor is even hard at all. it's a housewife complaint

What was your experience like seeing PAs? Did they help?

>any faith I had left
>cites Propagandist Colbert
Nobody cares what you think, and you were already a lost cause to begin with.

>in a nation of fat, retarded, drunk drug addicts with giant trucks and guns DOCTORS are the third leading cause of death. stop and let that sink in for a minute....

opioid crisis is entirely caused by medical idiots

>Fact: opiods aren't typically prescribed in lethal doses, but are abused by fuckwits taking more than they are recommended!

they were rampantly prescribed for backpain, dont let me start on SSRIs, aderal to children etc, like I claimed previously not all doctors are the same, ER doctors are bros

Attached: science medicine bechamp pasteur.png (1036x1476, 1.33M)

now a nigger ER doctor

Nobody cares. Go make some more tiktok videos you faggot.

no that stat doesnt include the opiod crisis. thats merely incompetent doctors killing people accidentally