Less guns = less mass shootings

Less guns = less mass shootings.

Its not rocket science Americans

Attached: 1657046804443.jpg (840x859, 86.45K)

More guns = stopping more mass shooters.

It's not brain surgery, faggot.

less jews = less everything bad

More brown people = increase in mass shootings

Show me all the school shootings in the 1920s.

Americans are some of the stupidest people you will ever meet.. especially in poor rural shithole Trumpist america

if it was easy it wouldve been done. its over.

Attached: GK.jpg (720x377, 83.25K)

But you need to shoot the shooting shooters shooting shooting shooters. It's not rocket signs! Get a brains, moran!

>Show me all the school shootings in the 1920s.
Well lemme just get out my musket and take out a whole 1 entire human life before I get swarmed

How about you mind your own fuckhole.

Attached: 3A9B899D-A1D5-4762-BEF2-1F6859EBF851.jpg (750x915, 79.25K)

Freedom comes at a price
I'd rather my country had guns even if it meant a few mass shootings now and there
At least the government would not be able to do what they want
All we do is protest and fail
But a serious protest where everyone is armed, now that might make a difference

Less guns = less freedom

Based European.

Attached: E5A6FA72-CB10-4487-BBF0-D3946B7A6078.jpg (768x1024, 76.54K)

American's are some of the most industrious people you will ever meet.. except for liberal city dwellers, especially kikes and niggers/nigger-lovers

Lmao said the retard how think nigger are gonna spare him. Future "but but I even left you muh wife" kys mistery meat.

Murder is already illegal, is it not?

1920s had full autos you could order from a magazine shipped directly to your home. School shooting make up around 1% of shooting deaths, and browns are 13% committing over 50% of violent crime in the US, but I know you already know these things rabbi.

Tragedy doesnt justify the removal of rights

Honorary ‘Merican. You can live in the ethnostates when the Midwest secedes from the brown shitholes.

>1920s had full autos you could order from a magazine shipped directly to your home.
Do you genuinely believe that guns 100 years ago are the same as guns today? I'm being serious, do you really think that??

This is a retarded response. The shooting is already in progress by the time you go and get your AR out of your trunk. Plus the point is to not have the guy start shooting in the first place. Thats the harder part.

obsessed with the screen at such a young age.

this = but unironically

Thats not premise of the argument. More brown people = more mass shootings. Even in schools and matkets.

Show me all the school shootings in the 1920s and 1950s ill wait.

>Thats not premise of the argument.
Ignoring my question doesn't make it magically disappear.

People like you would cut off their dick to stop "climate change" if you didnt already do it for attention because no on likes you. What technology has been invented since? And any minor variations of existing gun technology doesn't change the fact that the GUN isn't the problem. What's the correlation? It's not the tool. Go kneel somewhere else faggot.

So you can't address my question because you know I'm making an excellent point? lol stay angry, retard

It means more bombings and gas attacks or thermite bombs etc.

Less you, less faggotry.
Powerful.

Attached: 1656912444958.jpg (704x864, 125.57K)