Refute this, groomers

Refute this, groomers.

Attached: IMG_20220705_111908.jpg (1067x925, 140.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They left out the panel where the faggots fucked the kid up the ass

Kill yourself

Attached: ParkerCrane.jpg (360x360, 15.48K)

Attached: 54647458687.jpg (800x450, 58.54K)

Maybe psychotic trannies should take their meds

lmao got 'em

Attached: 0938c42093daewh.png (337x599, 288.04K)

>Refute this, groomers
t. picrel

Attached: trans bye bye.jpg (576x1024, 136.57K)

Sexual deviants should be shot

> Pretending the LBTQIA+++++ community supports gay men

HAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1636767257096.jpg (1500x1073, 150.38K)

That isn't even close to what happens in reality.
You have been refuted.

stupid fucks can't even get the red blue colors right.

The grooming was done before the first panel

>my parents didn't accept my sexual orientation right away, time to join a group that will convince me I need to chop my dick off to be happy

>refute this
Someone post the discord trannies extorting and blackmailing people into taking HRT and shit like that.
Also, no matter your sexual tendencies, you don't need to be a narcissist cringelord nor a lobbyist.

The alphabet people unironically hate white gay men now.

>1 post by this worthless Canadian

ftfy

Attached: fixed.png (1115x326, 630.53K)

You ever watch that shitty Crunchyroll show called "High Guardian Spice"?
The only male character with a real character arc was this effeminate teenage boy getting bullied for cross-dressing halfway through the season, so the FtM tranny's self-insert character grooms him into being trans.

There is a panel missing that goes before the first one here where the faggots groom him to become a faggot in the first place. Do you know what grooming is?

>can't even fix the colors
lol

Attached: stonetossfix.png (1000x1000, 210.9K)

Reminder:

transsexuality and anything lgbtq is an abomination to God. The lgbtq community also mocks God's promise to Noah to never flood the earth again. They are a satanic agenda pushed onto the people by various evil means to deceive them.

26 ..for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death...(Romans 1:26-32, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1657047840614.jpg (1741x3829, 2.7M)

What

>The grooming was done before the first panel
This.

There's some research into diet that shows certain deficiencies lead to homosexual and transgender feelings. Unfortunately science deniers like yourself prevent further research from occuring

Refute this, trannies!

Attached: 1642109646072.jpg (533x1024, 173.68K)