CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

what are some politically incorrect ways to deal with the crow problem bros? who knew these scheming faggots liked tomatoes and bell peppers???!!! I mean these motherfuckers are mafia type shit man, they will leave 1 neighborhood watcher then relayers along an audible distance while they scour the area for un attended gardens, lmao. Oh don't let one of their watchers catch your vehicle not in your driveway, the cawing starts and the hive assembles above your crop. lol, know how these little thieving motherfuckers work. If a man could train crows, or speak CAWWWW he would own the aerial reconnaissance game. In short,
CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

Attached: 20220705_132413.jpg (3225x2419, 977.5K)

give one a nut
get mad at it goes near your stuff
if it doesnt go near
give it a bottle cap
see what happens

Crows are based you fucking kike bitch

I'm well aware of how smart they are, trust me, once you get in your vehicle the cawing starts, lol. All this world needs is an unshooped photo of a crow wringing its feet together.

Attached: 1656939392629.png (441x704, 305.64K)

I can't deal with those little niggaz in my garden, crows and jackdows are mostly eating trash, leaving my blueberries alone

Attached: shutterstock-274453016_800x600.jpg (800x600, 44.13K)

ask me how I know you don't grow any of your own food, lol. Crows will rape your garden then your skinny corpse you vegan faggot.

Attached: 1655747473012.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

You should invest in a falcon. Ravens also btfo crows.

he can teach the gang shit, and then just give em some nuts for the protection racket. you want your night shade.

rat traps work

hire a falconer, they're not that expensive, you'll blow the fuck out of the crow problem real fast

or unironically mesh cover (deer mesh) the veggies, they will eventually get a taste of anything else you are growing and are smart enough to dig up root veggies

Crows are based as fuck. Befriend them and they’ll have your back

Crows hang out on my property and pick off chicken scratch that gets missed. Crows hate hawks and shit and chase them away, so chickens stay safer. Crows leave my veggies alone for the most part. Maybe I'm just lucky. luv me crows, simple as.

Don't mess with crows they'll drop rocks on your cars

Crows are the whites of animals.

kek

they haven't got me yet, they're trying, every day.

Attached: 20220705_135038.jpg (2419x3225, 2.92M)

thats a respectable anwser user. In my situation they love me veggies, and that just don't work for me.

Attached: 20220705_135138.jpg (3225x2419, 2.23M)

I want a crow bro so bad. I've been dumbing cat food where I see them hang out.

I got solar powders owls to scare away squirrels and mice. They might work with birds.

gotta do what you gotta do. I can live with feeding some critters here and there but once it gets out of hand I totally get it. I stacked some chipmunk bodies a few years ago that were eating more than their share

You need to give them offerings. I put out scraps for my local ravens & crows, and they stopped shitting on my cars.

I feel you on this one. I've long given up on collecting raspberries and mullberries and just expect that they will be raining down as purple shit on everything I would otherwise want to touch, sit on, or drive. This year, however, is a bit different. The cool, wet, and frostless late spring to early summer here has resulted in such massive growth, that I've eaten probably an entire handful of these seedy motherfuckers, and have yet to see a single berry that has been shit on as a spiteful gesture. I'm concerned that this will mean several years of excessive cawing as a result, but I'm also wondering if the yearly migration petered out south of me due to the less favorable weather.

Attached: 1575776931906.gif (408x303, 707.62K)