IQ politics

My IQ is 90. Tested twice at my university. What’s it like to have triple digits IQ?

My politics is basically influenced by the most funniest memes. I guess I’m pretty much a NPC but idc t b h.

Attached: 705B5368-C4EB-4289-9860-A5C629481E77.jpg (1125x1655, 940.18K)

MADE FOR BIG GERMAN COCK

difficult if you’re in an outlier group. be lucky you’re a bottom tier midwit. just avoid crowds and don’t get seduced by higher tier midwits

It fucking sucks it's like trying to explain to dogs why they shouldn't shit inside.

My IQ is 83 , UNIRONICALLY.
In my university i was the best in my class for two semesters u til I got bored and didn't learn.
Studied politics and Spanish.

My only low IQ shows in time critical tasks and maths, I'm UNIRONICALLY brainmoggin most normies.
IQ is a meme.

>My IQ is 90
We can tell based on the whore you posted. Get better taste

Attached: Literal Perfection.jpg (690x862, 73.44K)

My IQ is 8
What's it like having a double digits IQ?

I don’t want to

Attached: 8287EA84-787F-47E3-9244-C36250DD5C36.jpg (1440x1800, 289.41K)

You should

Is that you in the pic? If so, your IQ is irrelevant. You have the opportunity to be a tradwife, getting that body railed every night, bearing a brood of trad children, and being taken care of by your husband. Find the right man and embrace your simple-minded ways.

It's not about having parents, it's about having history, and that girl is one of the first to take such ridiculed pictures, and until the burn scars the skin of the guilty they will have no way to learn from the past, as they do not yet have a history. This is the type of analysis a person with a triple digit IQ is capable of

God I wish my ass were that FAT.

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

Attached: tumblr_lyydqyTSTB1rn95k2o1_500.gif (493x342, 479.53K)

Why does he look like a female and her like a guy wtf is this humans

>ass is too small
>picrel
ftfy

Attached: FINAL-553-lqaa763aa201p8kn9evb1rnnn5.jpg (300x441, 80.8K)

U keep tryng but no one gives a shit abought this german dyke

Thats a man baby. Look at that flat clavicle. Those round chink eyes thats a ftm

u can do university with 2 digit IQ?
TIL

Wrong. She was made for my BBC.

Attached: Michael.png (762x638, 793.17K)

It's actually hell to be high IQ. Imagine being surrounded by chimps and trying to blend in to be like them.

1) I care about this German dyke
2) I am someone.
3) It follows that you got annihilated in this debate.

I've tested 110 and 120 and I wasn't working or thinking about those types of problems, pattern stuff etc.
But say it's lower end, 110, I could be doing better in life and I see people I know are practically retarded from highschool and social interactions, and they have careers above me. More than making me feel bad though it has opened my eyes to how many stupid people are working in jobs where they make decisions that could seriously effect your life (doctors, RNs, etc.).

My EQ is 150. What's it like having single digit IQ?

im so fucking sick of you. are you a neet or on disability or something? your faggot ass is in every single fucking thread posting this trash