Birth rate hysteria

The only reason you'd need to keep that number at 2.1 is if you have foreign hordes out breeding you in your nation. Can we deal with the problem of immigration instead of demanding perpetual population growth?

Why is it objectionable that population patterns go in waves? You have boom generations and generations that don't produce many kids. That's normal and usually a reaction to the economy. That's a good thing. Would you want everybody pumping out 5x kids right now when wages haven't increased and a cuck shed in some shit city costs a ton of money?

I'm super pro-natalist but I don't think demanding every generation hit 2.1 makes any sense.

>B...but muh benefits
Maybe people should take care of their family instead of depending on a slave class of youths? Ya know, how every society did it before the dole age.

Attached: Population-pyramid-USA.png (1016x837, 18.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. feminist cuckservative

its over. the phrase alone should solve any of your confusion

Get other groups to stop breeding. We don’t need more people

Not a feminist or a cuckservitive. Do you think a society can sustain 5 kids per women for multiple generations? Obviously birth rates will fluctuate based on economic conditions.

>immigration
Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1771x724, 502.16K)

I seethe when they bring up muh replacement birthrate. Why replace overpopualation? Build a fucking wall, nay an electric fence with minefields, let Africa breed itself to its Malthusian limit, and let our population decline back to something more reasonable.

Fertility rates fluctuate based on women’s access to "education", contraceptives and abortion. The economy has very little to do with it. If you are fine with low fertility rates, you are a feminist cυck.

>Taking women’s rights away would be mean! :-(

Agreed OP
Post this in every thread about muh demographic collapse. The German shill is particularly bad.
They all push the kike agenda of the endless demographic ponzi scheme

What was the fertility rate when society wasn’t kiked?

Really? Why did the Silent generation have a low birth rate but the boomers birthed millennials which is a huge generation? Are you saying boomers had less access to education and contraceptives than the silent generation?

Answer this question: Could you sustain a country that had 5 kids per women? How do you not realize perpetual growth is impossible? Especially when so many people are dependent on the system. If you are able to have 5 kids I encourage and support it. But it's not the end of the world if sometimes the birthrate is below replacement level.

Natural selection makes no exceptions, those who refuse to breed will be replaced by those that do.

Attached: 34735654243523453.jpg (600x848, 199.82K)

The roaring 20s were less traditional than the 50s.
Yes.

Correct but imagine 1 billion people living in the DR would this be sustainable?

They will start breeding again like there was no tomorrow as soon as motherhood is once again given the social prestige it is due.

My country's always been kiked
How is that relevant?
Do you agree Netherlands is overpopulated?

The roaring 20s has 20% of the labour force as women the 50s- 38%. The pill was not around in the 20s. in the 50s and 60s women could go on BC. Also boomers weren't child bearing age in the 1950s. You need to look at the 1960s. It was the greatest generation having kids in the 1950s.

What is the point of such an extreme fallacy? The USA could easily support 1 billion white Europeans with proper technology like nuclear power and advanced irrigation and desalinization plants.

>muh greatest generation
Don't tell me you believe in that horseshit

You're moving goalposts Paco

If it’s not sustainable then some people will simply die of starvation.

It's not an extreme fallacy. You are promoting the idea that a civilization MUST hit at least 2.1 every generation. Obviously at some point this becomes unsustainable.

And why would I want to astro-turf a billion Americans? I like not living in some super dense shithole with no escape zones. If we organically reach a billion that's great. But I don't want to build some techscape hellhole just to have more people because more people = good.

Also I agree we should use nuclear

Do you have a problem with increasing the white population of the world, Achmed?

That's the name of the generation there's no other term for them. I'm not talking about wether they were good or bad for fighting in ww2.

You have no argument, because you're a nigger

> Do you agree Netherlands is overpopulated?
You produce enough food to be among the top exporters in the EU, so definitely not.

And what happens when you have a society where people can't buy land because it's over populated and people are starving to death? Lol great plan! Just artificially increase the population through gov programs so we starve off the surplus population.

How many centuries would it take my island with a theoretical birth rate of 2.1 to reach 1 billion? There lies the fallacy. My island could sustain about 50 million white Europeans with the application of good industry and agriculture. You are not a nationalist, which is understandable given the current state of your country. Strength lies in numbers, if your white birth rate was higher, there would be more young whites to protect your country and more nationalism to keep the migrants out.

Post your hand to prove you are white.

Fair enough. It's a dumb meme
Anyway you are 100% correct wrt birth rates. Especially after a babyboom
Jews knew this of course, because European demographic decline could be seen from decades away. Even without birth control, there would have been a baby bust

2.1 doesn't mean population growth, it means population that stays constant. The problem is most countries have social welfare (medicare, medicaid, social security, etc) that depends on more younger people paying for the fewer older people who require more healthcare.

Look at Europe and their national healthcare, it worked great when there were more younger people paying in and fewer older people costing money. But now there will be more older people and fewer people paying, it's not going to be sustainable.

You need 2.1 to maintain the social safety nets and civilization we have right now. You don't need it for a society, but if you want your healthcare, social security, pensions, etc and you don't have 2.1, you're going to find yourself empty handed when it's your turn to stop paying and start collecting.

America and Europe will be black and there is nothing we can do about it

Attached: pepe-peepo.gif (498x498, 1.27M)

What happens when you have a society where you are outbred by niggers?

You think population sustainability is based on food production? How retarded are you? We produce enough food to feed 100s of millions of people. Can they all live here in a cunt the size of New Jersey?

I am a nationalist and see that every attempt to artificially inflate population numbers FAILS. Your country could not hold 50 million people without it being a densely populated shithole. Why do you want to fill every place to the brim so there's not an inch of undeveloped land left? All that does is make a permanent urbanite slave class.

Our birth rate will be higher when our economic situation improves. No amount of wishful thinking can change the fact that population rates move in waves as they naturally correct for the economic situation.

I always wonder who is behind this cope on birthrate. Given white genocide it has to be Jews.

Our society’s infrastructure is scaled to the current population size. It can be reduced gradually, but not suddenly.
The demographic crisis will cause total economic collapse. There just won’t be enough of the right kind of workers. This will create mistrust and a cycle of not giving a shit.
There’s no more effective way to kneecap a strong society.
Saying declining birthrate doesn’t matter is demonstrating a distinct lake of understanding macroeconomics

>You think population sustainability is based on food production?
Yes.
>How retarded are you?
Less than you, apparently.

> I don't think demanding every generation hit 2.1 makes any sense
that's the static replacement rate you dumb fuck, not a growth rate

having it less than 2.1 means your population is declining