The 1000 year kingdom and second coming of Christ already happened

We are in satans short season before final judgement. It is currently 1269 AD. The second coming happened in 66 AD. All of history is a lie to deceive from this.

Attached: HPyNWLI1V7.png (727x949, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mbfd3BZ_UAY
youtube.com/watch?v=s4kaTc3JMEY
youtube.com/watch?v=WCzWJcDzoJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t be lazy. Explain ‘Preterism’ or your thread will die as it ought.

It already happened. The 1000 year kingdom has relics everywhere and much was destroyed 300 years ago and in the two resets during 1819 and 1919 in the years we know them.

Attached: nin_year_zero_1.jpg (1410x760, 376.19K)

>websites
>biblical
>websites from the future. corporate. government and subversive.
>gonna save us.
whew, lad.

>The second coming happened in 66 AD
isn't the second coming after god destroying Satan's army? does Satan look defeated to you?

>It is currently 1269 AD
>the two resets during 1819 and 1919
explain please.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Mbfd3BZ_UAY
>youtube.com/watch?v=s4kaTc3JMEY
>youtube.com/watch?v=WCzWJcDzoJ4

Good luck with that

Attached: 1656800133262.jpg (2176x1156, 180.21K)

>We are in satans short season before final judgement.
Confirmed. It's white throne judgement / lake of fire time.

So the question qui bono? Why the lie?
Because if we knew, it would be much easier to stand, wait - and laugh, about all this.

These buildings are from the 1000 year kingdom. Living organisms built with frequency technology. That is why their architecture is strange to us. Old pictures from the 1800s look like the people inherited these cities from a past civilization. They did not naturally belong there. Then they all had mysterious fire stories where the fire chief dies and the back up guy chucks dynamite everywhere to stop the fire. Destroying all the buildings. Happened in multiple cities. Then the world wars in the 20th century cleaned up more of these old buildings. Now we are getting closer to bugs and pods. Satans vision. Is it going to happen before final judgement though? Hahahaha

Attached: RKw3HAMZZ6.png (1174x1004, 1.42M)

Sorry dude, not happening. Jesus is not coming in our lifetime. It was hard for me to accept it too, for I had been thinking of it my whole life. The current battle is simply much much longer.

Bump

That's not a strange architecture.
Maybe to an American it looks strange and unfamiliar, but to an European it looks normal. It looks like something someone with a high sense of aesthetics would make.
It looks traditional and rule based, drawn from a big wide pool of creative intelligence unlike modern building methods, which are simplistic and childlike and or brutal, expression- and spirit-less, unfolkly and bland in their appearance.

Not the judgement you're thinking.

Attached: 1656960152961.jpg (1333x1000, 211.02K)

Yes, Europa was the heart of the kingdom. Why do you think Russia is the last bastion of orthodox Christianity?
You just described Christ architecture and satan architecture.

Its the last harvest
The end is just the beginning

>Why do you think Russia is the last bastion of orthodox Christianity?
I don't know; what are your own thoughts?

Trusting a women, ngmi.

Attached: 0DB8DC97-B950-4B67-A749-411C744D6521.jpg (748x532, 140.18K)

So 2 more weeks or years ?
It's really boring here

It has to do with the tartary area. Now modern day Russia is fighting against the satanic forces entrenched in ukraine. Nothing is a coincidence.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, dummy

>pic related

Attached: jewsus.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

the Holy Shroud proves otherwise

Attached: shroud of turin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

What do you have to back that up?
The claim sounds like a far stretch if you ask me.

God I can't fucking wait for the apocalypse to happen

Attached: 1650832364482.jpg (520x509, 25.23K)

you are in good company
the Day of Vengeance is in Jesus' heart, too.
Pray for mercy