Mfw CERN super collider experiments reset the timeline to before 2007

>mfw CERN super collider experiments reset the timeline to before 2007

Attached: michael-scott-the-office.gif (250x250, 967.33K)

CERN Conspiracytards are the worst. You make Qtards look smart.

Hush, killjoy. Let me believe even though just for a moment that things can be fixed.

Trillions of particles hit the atmosphere from space every day with more power than cern and nothing happens go take your meds retard

I hope

Fuck I wish. I miss my Halo 3 bros.

Crystal ball into the future, when they turn it on information will be sent back in time to be analysed and changes will be made in the past to give ((them)) a more favourable outcome. Plus sensors will analyse any data coming in from the future (if any) to see effects of current strategy. The movie "The Adam Project" was a soft disclose.

I miss 2007 like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: hello.png (1000x1000, 280.29K)

Cern is akin to a fiber optic cable linking the future to the past. The first time it switched in it blew many components with all the information being sent from future transitions.

Maybe we can go back and show the world that both, yes, both world wars were faked?

Vast majority of the people I killed would be alive :(

This is good shilling for midwits. Thise arent the same particles, they rarely make clean contact and they dont explode because any single instance isnt even remotely close to what cern is doing.

They are the same particles(and more) and they hit with more energy than what is used in CERN and how is a direct hit to our atmosphere not a “clean” hit?

These particles are traveling at close to the speed of light and have been accelerated via black holes, super novas etc

Wish it would happen so I could play TF2 when it first came out.

>Ywn play Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the first time ever again

Err, just no. Not even close. Compering shooting a tank with a shotgun to shooting a tank with a anti tank rifle. It's not as focused and it it's specifically designed to do that one task. Plus Cern is by no means a one trick pony. It is a fiber optic cable to the past.

The beam cern fires is less than the width of a human hair vs super novas firing streams that are thousands of miles across. Sorry but you are retarded.

I fucking wish like you wouldn't believe.

Wouldn’t want this to happen but would need to retain my memories of now to enjoy it

You would want to retain your cognitive awareness moreso than memories proper. You would still be younger and more innocent, but with the ability to discern things in a more sophisticated way.