Why did they do it?

Why did they do it?

Attached: columbine-never-sleeps-03.png (2000x1333, 3.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: l2.jpg (233x313, 23.33K)

Video games

Why were these guy's aesthetics so much different from other shooters? Everyone else is looks like a retarded neet

They can’t get laid

Cause daddy refused to buy them a new Porsche.

Attached: hands.jpg (674x647, 88.03K)

Everything was cooler back then

School spirit

Simple. Because they could.

Literally angry because they thought they should be swimming in pussy.

satanic agents conducting false flags to weaken their populace and force them to capitulate.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1657046389016.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

they had it coming

Cause they supported Trump duh

SWAG

Some dude fucked one or both were molested, boredom, because they could. Because they believed life was meaningless and their victims were dogs. I’m not sure it matters I’m more curious about the pattern or trend that has been established since. If life is always leveraging itself and the population is growing wouldn’t one solution to preserve many result in an alternative that takes life elsewhere?

Because Dylan klebold was a Jew

Unironically bullying

Because they were rivetheads. It was these fuckers that are the reason only neckbeards and Blade wear trenchcoats and dark clothing anymore. Anything with any edge other than flat out goth or actual military is seen as school shooter gear here in Burgerland. They didn't even like Manson, fuck this gay earth.

Attached: image1-15.jpg (1920x1080, 221.49K)

the more you learn about them and their actions, the more you realize, like any other decision in life, there isnt just one reason.
but mostly, they've had enough of life and wanted to take a few people with them.

This 100%

shits and giggles

They were fashionable as fuck, peak 90s