Sex-for-rent offered by landlords

Sex-for-rent offered by landlords

youtube.com/watch?v=NUVLUsEhOtQ

Women are getting literally rent free places if they just sleep with the landlord occasionally and yet they have the nerve to call this inhumane.
i know women are retarded af but this is next level.
women got it so easy bros this unironically makes me seethe

youtube.com/watch?v=NUVLUsEhOtQ

Attached: 1649736311270.jpg (1440x1059, 194.45K)

It's a voluntary exchange so who gives a fuck?

Fucking subhuman scum, they all should be hanged

How many whores live rent free with their "boyfriends" because he wants to fuck her. Who cares dude? Whores gonna whore

Protip: all women are just glorified prostitutes in current year. The only good women in this world are those that gave their virginity to their husband and that is such a tiny minority of women that it might as well not exist.

So let the whores fuck fat, old dudes for a shitty one bedroom apartment. Let them sell their disease ridden pussies for a grilled cheese sandwich. They did this to themselves. They were handed everything and they chose to whore in the streets of their own free will, so fuck them. I hope they burn.

Women, right...?

Sluts sucking and fucking living life in easy mode

I rent a house to a woman with 3 preteen daughters she hasn’t paid me Rent in two years
Many such cases

She can't pay you because she is too busy "raising those girls"...by having multiple boyfriends over ever week and acting surprised when one or two of her boyfriends goes full pedo on her daughters. Women are retarded whores and single mother whores are even more retarded than the average woman.

The women are doing this with consent. It's absolutely ridiculous how people could be mad at the land lords and not the women?

>all women are just glorified prostitutes in current year
>in current year
throughout history, since the beginning of humanity

boy did you completely miss the point of that post. well done

This is from 2018. Just imagine how it is now.

It's called marriage

its only 4 years bro she still looks great.

Why should the will be respected?

this fucking reporter trying to victimize women can go fuck herself. this is an offer i’ll never get as a man. women are in no way obligated to take such offers, but they indeed have exclusive opportunities that men don’t receive. how does this make them victims? if some milf wanted me to fuck her twice a week for free rent i’d be extremely grateful

Attached: Web capture_5-7-2022_123947_www.spectator.co.uk.jpg (492x453, 41.43K)

what i dont get is why not take the rent and spend it on proper whores

Landlords think they're being clever but they're actually being mugged off by these hoes.

Because equality! Men cant pay their rent with sex. Only 10% of landlords are gay. And only half of them would fuck anything that has a hole! Thazs not equality!

Legalize prostitution and this practice will evaporate. Rent is expensive!

Or the extremely rare case of a female landlord who is practically a femcel but will let you stay if you please her every night.

whoosh