UKRAINIAN REFUGEE STABBED IN CANADA

>Police say one man was stabbed and another pepper-sprayed during an incident at The Forks Friday night. Police say the victim was a refugee from Ukraine who arrived just weeks ago.
What's going on leafbros???
winnipeg.citynews.ca/2022/07/04/unprovoked-stabbing-ukrainian-refugee-forks/
>both men were crossing the street when they bumped into a group of three men. The victims tried to apologize but had a hard time due to the language barrier.
>This is when, out of nowhere Zan says, they were pepper-sprayed, and one of the victims was stabbed.

Attached: leafstabbed.png (533x632, 373.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winnipegfreepress.com/local/ukrainian-refugees-plan-to-flee-city-after-life-threatening-attack-at-the-forks-576644272.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice, thats one.
only ~5M worldwide to go

>Male refugee
Most likely one of those subhuman shills with a leaf flag
Good riddance

The Ukrainian refugees are now planning in LEAVING because it's not safe
>"They told me they don’t want to be here anymore. They are looking at moving to another province,"
winnipegfreepress.com/local/ukrainian-refugees-plan-to-flee-city-after-life-threatening-attack-at-the-forks-576644272.html

>Winnipeg

HMM

>happened in city
Junkies or blacks did this.

Can any leafbros from winnipeg shed light?
Who usually commits these kinds of crimes in your city?

my guess is a jealous immigrant who got outgibbed

>manitoba has old school ukkies in it galore so the newkies thought it would be homey
oh you foolish fools

>both men were crossing the street when they bumped into a group of three men. The victims tried to apologize but had a hard time due to the language barrier.
Don't Ukrainians know some English anyway, Canadian is just English but gayer.
Welcome to Trudeaus Canada

Ask how I know you’re not Canadian?

VPN fag

If you are escaping war, you can be considered refugee only if you enter closest war free country.
Everything else is horse shit
>ofc its a fucking golddigger street walker

it was natives pissed off that a white guy wasn't apologizing to them

I don't live in winnipeg and have no idea what it's like. Just answer the question

>Who usually commits these kinds of crimes in your city?
It's natives. Although I don't know what the problem was, there were already a ton of holols in the city before all this nonsense

Even Ukrainians should remember never to relax.
Now they learned. Next time pack a gun if you're going to cross the street downtown.

Attached: 1598248825182.jpg (1080x1823, 495.65K)

It was chugs

CHUGs are weeb posting pussies who shit themselves if they step foot outside of their CHUG topic.

Attached: 1654980949233.png (462x714, 599.42K)

How based of you Canada.

"chugs" is a slur for natives muttshart

At least he wasn't shot

What

Living around niggers is less safe than being in a literal warzone

niggers bring the warzone to you