NEETing is the future as young men, and perhaps even a few women...

NEETing is the future as young men, and perhaps even a few women, withdraw from society because you get nothing out of it if you don't belong to one of the right groups. Employers now are OVERTLY discriminatory against white males. Society hates white males. Your tax contributions do nothing for yourself. The Western World is controlled by lunatics and its implosion is on the horizon.

This thread is the comfy space for /pol's neets. It is also for those who need to work to survive, but who pledge to do the bare minimum that they need to do in the working world. (These are NEET-adjacent, and are allied with NEETs in thinking and goals.)

Here, neets and minimal workers can discuss neeting, starving the system, the evils of the system, what they do in their abundant free time, how their creativity might remake society and create the new culture when the current system dies.

Arnold Toynbee, the great English historian and probably the equal of Oswald Spengler, argued that in dying civilizations, those who would have been geniuses instead become monks and retreat from society. Instead of pursuing intellectual perfection as they would have during the civilization's rise, they pursue ethical perfection.

To paraphrase Schopenhauer, who must have influenced Toynbee in this thinking if only indirectly, the Saint is the Genius of the Ethical Life, and the Genius is the Saint of the Intellectual Life.

NEETs will be the saints of this episode of collapse of a civilization.

Attached: neetGen.jpg (638x675, 149.34K)

neets end up as beggars
be my guest

Sage

i'm not the one asking my friends for $20 of beer money though

youre 100% dependent on the system.
youre one crisis away from becoming either beggar or male prostitute.
a crisis that is currently ongoing
better start dilating your ass now

neets and normies are all going to stuck under a bridge together when the real happening happens

you're dependent on your job until they fire you what's your point? nobody is safe

it's easier to cut someone's weekly hours from a job than it is to cut someone's bux lmao

You useless niggers will be the first to die. But if you are a true NEET, you don't care much about it anyway, now do you?

Why would we die? I have a poly tunnel for growing fruit and vegetables and can afford meat and the likes doing odd jobs and selling weed

im not.
i work for myself.
and have skills people pay for.

today i work in programming, but i got mastery in painting and plastering before that.
i can also work with wood and could do masonry.
i could build you a house from scratch.
that skill set will be valuable even if the system completely collapses.
(spent 10 years in construction, and thats why i work alone today. not exactly conducive to land an IT job)
but you neets are completely and utterly fucked.

cool. i'm a certified tradesman too. i don't want you to build me a house though because you're a fucking asshole like the rest of them, goodbye. pay those taxes faggot.

>cool. i'm a certified tradesman too. i don't want you to build me a house though because you're a fucking asshole like the rest of them, goodbye. pay those taxes faggot.
awww someone is salty because he couldnt take the heat
yknow, whatever the system, you would always be a bottom bitch. thats what losers get.

enjoy your gibs while they last, beggar
youre paying taxes too, btw.

another tradey here... anyone who could want (Your) skills already has them for themselves.
the ones who dont will either get in bed with a man who does, or theyll be begging/killing for food, wont care about you building a house or fixing a pc.

based thread in /pol??havent seen one in a while

Attached: neet pepes.jpg (960x640, 146.98K)

key word in my previous post:
->mastery

im not a faggot tradie like you have em in north america
when i say i can work with wood i could make you a bow, from start to finish.
i could make you a boat.
im not good enough to consider myself a master in woodworking tho. same with masonry.

but when plastering comes to play you could trust me with the renovation of a church.
and you'll always have work when youre good in your field. theres always people willing and able to pay for something extra.
heck, maybe we'll go back to old style masonry once shtf. its plausible.
and then im golden.
and then you will prostitute yourself for food, because nobody will have excess for beggars.

>belgian
>calls me a whore
Lmfao.

yes indeed.
it sticks as an insult to a person, but it works as an insult to your whole nation too

Whoosh, lol

i beg your pardon
i stopped speking onomatopeia when i was 2

In order to qualify for disability or SSI in America (NEETBUX), your doctor must classify you as extremely and severely disabled. Anyone not under this category is a grade A scammer and thief of the working class American citizen's taxpayer money.