They won

They won

Attached: russia.png (275x183, 441)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Q9xeHBu2EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland begs to differ.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 10-26-29 Russia is losing and it will be defeated if Nato keeps its resolve.png (559x825, 96.68K)

Yes but not the way you think.
They won back their country from anti-nativist ((((elements))))

Attached: 1656921030655.jpg (704x663, 107.02K)

GREATER SHITHOLE THEORY
RUSSIA IS RECESSION PROOF BECAUSE RUSSIA IS ALWAYS IN RECESSION

THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE ALREADY LIVE IN SHIT SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE
AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY GET 15 YEARS IN GULAG

no

Attached: 1B86C032-658E-47A1-AF59-1756AEDA92A4.jpg (1121x437, 175.42K)

How is Russia always in recession? It did well by the mere numbers; and has a major source of natural ressources, food and fertilizer it seems hopeless to wage an economic war of attrition against it; as far as the military is concerned, it has superior numbers over Ukraine. The question seems to be how far Putin is willing to go.

yummy

Partly true but also completely misses the mark.

If we were industrial economy like Germany, then US/EU cutting access to their market would absolutely implode the country.

But since we only export things you cant live without, all sanctions are doomed to fail from the start. All they achieve is make lives of ordinary poorfucks worse which makes them hate the west, not Putin.

How ironic, a German shilling polish news. You’re lucky your country isn’t still a US/USSR spitroast

>The goy thinks he's winning
Kek

Attached: 432543532423.jpg (1094x755, 132.47K)

>It did well by the mere numbers; and has a major source of natural ressources, food and fertilizer it seems hopeless to wage an economic war of attrition against it;

Crimea sanctions alone were enough to cause stagnation.
Sanctions enacted this year will send them 20+ years back.

>THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE ALREADY LIVE IN SHIT SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE
>AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY GET 15 YEARS IN GULAG
Based. For example you banned entry to the EU countries, but we have fewer people leaving the border than in the fucking USSR. Russians just don't have the money for it.

Attached: 16030449782310.jpg (588x417, 154.97K)

Source: British MOD and Kyiviviv independent

What did they win exactly?

>But since we only export things you cant live without
You're only exporting things our economy can't grow without. There are enough resources in Germany to maintain her population and frankly I can live without our economy producing 300.000 cars a year and shit like that. We wont get much richer without you but we wont get any poorer aswell.

>can't look up basic stats

based.,,daily reminder that in america we find your poor shithole reprehensible

I am moving to Russia in 1 year from today.
Fuck this shit.
I'm outta here.
Got my 1 year business visa already and am planning a trip this summer to scout property and a place to set up my business.
If I marry a Russian chick I can become a citizen.
someday I am going to post a photo of this flag in Russia from my house and you'll see.

Attached: Russian-American_Company.svg.png (1920x1280, 196.1K)

>If I marry a Russian chick I can become a citizen.
lol 95% of russian whores are golddiggers.. you will be raped blind but you deserve it

VICTORY IS NEAR
WWG1WGA
Z

Attached: victoryisnear.jpg (1280x761, 215.67K)

if someone wants to know the source of the picture - it's the Russians having a good time
youtu.be/9Q9xeHBu2EA

Attached: d.png (783x832, 58.89K)

>set up my business
>in Russia

be prepared to be raped by taxes and by the local mobsters

Attached: 16353538523310.png (420x527, 270.99K)

They destroyed hohol army on day one. But nobody won, because the collapse of EU is not leaving anyone unscathed. Ukraine was put through artificially long period of agony, and they are never recovering from this. We have destroyed our reputation as a safe investment heaven for good. Europe just committed economic suicide. If Ukraine was not propped up, this shit would have ended long time ago and the damage would have been contained. Instead there is a contagion from this war. Why would Russia resume exporting energy to the EU if they are dead set to destroy Russia? Why would any sovereign country keep their money in the US and its vassals? The damage to all sides is deep and is not going anywhere. If hohols chose to end it, it won't be the same deal as an early deal, the EU maybe ready to deal, but why would Russia deal if there is no clear benefit to them? It's gotten into a any deal is a bad deal for everyone territory, and that's not how deals get done on a long term basis.

More like 60-80%. There are enough decent women there for decent men. And scum prefers scum like everywhere else, but have no say about what others do unlike western countries.

well the average american or western retard that wants to move to russia is some fat, white, annoying idiot. No decent russian woman would even talk to them, so they will be with common golddigger russian woman that will rape them financially for all they have.. is classic

IMO fat is not a problem if person is physically OK and healthy, but obviously good woman will not jump on random person and one has to invest time in finding it. On the bright side whores are much cheaper in Russia and it is possible to change them often if one has no illusions about women he is dealing with.