Yankoids will defend this

On the day of the massacre, Abeer's father Qassim was enjoying time with his family, while his sons were at school.[16] In broad daylight, the four U.S. soldiers walked to the house, not wearing their uniforms, but wearing army-issue long underwear to look like "ninjas",[10] and separated 14 year-old Abeer and her family into two different rooms. Spielman was responsible for grabbing Abeer's 6-year-old sister, who was outside the house with her father, and bringing her inside the house.[17] Green then broke Abeer's mother's arms (likely evidence of a struggle that resulted when she heard her daughter being raped in the other room) and murdered her parents and younger sister, while two other soldiers, Cortez and Barker, raped Abeer.[18] Barker wrote that Cortez pushed Abeer to the floor, lifted her dress, and tore off her underwear while she struggled. According to Cortez, Abeer “kept squirming and trying to keep her legs closed and saying stuff in Arabic,” as he and Barker took turns holding her down and raping her.[19] Cortez testified that Abeer heard the gunshots in the room in which her parents and little sister were being held, causing her to scream and cry even more as she was being violently raped by the men. Green then emerged from the room saying, "I just killed them, all are dead".[20] Green, who later said the crime was "awesome",[21] then raped Abeer and shot her in the head several times. After the massacre, Barker poured petrol on Abeer and the soldiers set fire to the lower part of the girl's body, from her stomach down to her feet. Barker testified that the soldiers gave Spielman their bloodied clothes to burn and that he threw the AK-47 used to murder the family into a canal. They left to "celebrate" their crimes with a meal of chicken wings.

B..BBUT DEY HATE US FER ARE FREEDUMS!

Attached: article-1340207-0C8BBFF3000005DC-343_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 94.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/wbna40739938
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1657046146405.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce?
Youre describing something a guy claimed to have video of years ago

The rape and murder of a 14 year old Iraqi girl by American PIGS.
nbcnews.com/id/wbna40739938

>Chicken wings
Well well well

Who the fuck thinks the US military fights for anyone's freedom? They fight for Jewish power. Period. And they are gonna do this same kind of shit to their own people when the time comes. Worthless dogs.

Why would anyone defend this you shit-for-brains Paki? (Just so you know, this insult does not apply to all Pakis, but only to you specifically, and anyone else who thinks, or rather fails to think, like you).

The punishment for this breach of discipline should be hanging. Go ask your own military commanders if hanging is a proper punishment. If they say no, then they do not deserve to be military commanders.

However, I do not accept that this indeed occurred.

Attached: 56CA74C6-F59B-4B5F-9D70-37CC9FDC2C48.jpg (700x576, 41.61K)

I don't care about brown people

This.

Globohomo diversity strikes again

I would. No more of these faggy wars of intervention. Either total war and claim the country as your own and allow the soldiers to do as they please or don't go to war at all.

only psychos join the military anymore, its actually a real problem and literally nobody is joining anymore...

so i guess i can say just wait another decade or two and then just america will just roll over and die

>Who the fuck thinks the US military fights for anyone's freedom?
Liberals whenever a democrat is President and neocon good goys.

Oh suddenly the rape and murder of children is bad when it happens to your lot? I see. Very interesting.

Muslims aren't people.
Change my mind.

You whiny faggot, lol

After your trucks of peace, I don't give a shit. I hope an American pig rapes you.

There's brownoid rape gangs all throughout Europe and the US literally molesting toddlers as I type this, this families uncle dagursh muhhamed is probably sodomizing some little swedish girl right now.

I fucking hate zogbots.

>NOOO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE US DID IN THE PAST!
>LOOK AT CURRENT EVENTS IN UKRAINE, RUSSIA CLEARLY IS THE MOST EVIL COUNTRY EVER BECAUSE CIVILIANS ARE KILLED N SHIT
This is litterally what we hear in French media. Everything that happened recently because of the US, the UK, France, etc, all the crimes? Doesn't matter, it was in the past.

>Spielman
EVERY

>no-no please dont deport me back to pakistan, that 12 year old wanted to be drugged and gang raped, plus you're a racist
lmao pathetic

There is a difference between ruthlessness and cruelty.

Having some grunts run around and raping is not a military operation, it is just chaotic sadism. If the military situation as assessed by the proper chain of command determines that killing is necessary then so be it. Victory is not furthered by raping, let alone chaotic raping.

The only ones who should be killed cruelly are enemy combatants who engaged in cruelty themselves.

Total war does not mean allow our men to behave like animals. We are warriors.

Attached: 364AB76B-5084-4D94-AE7C-556A68B8937B.jpg (1170x1093, 515.5K)

He hung himself in prison. Poor guy got messed up in Iraq. Not saying what he did was ok. But, after he watched his two buddies get killed he went to an army counselor who's solution was some type of SSRI. Then he goes Platoon and want to do the whole fucking village.

nobody here supports zogbots or cares about browngoloids
fuck off

Part and parcel of angloid warfare. Pray for God to punish them. i.4cdn.org/wsg/1657046146405.webm

Attached: 1656778918829.jpg (796x647, 82.36K)

>israeli zogbots come in and torture and kill your family
>refuse to actually go after israel because ???????

You're nothing more than a pawn of ZOG. You refuse to actually fight the problem at its source, instead going after its billions of proxies.

Attached: goober hands typed this post.png (282x274, 114.09K)

Look, what they did was inhumane & vile, rape & then murder. Truly no argument there.

But you need to ask 4 yourself questions.
A) why did the soldiers commit the attrocities
B) should all Americans be held responsible for the crimes of these soldier?. I.e does a violent response seem justifiable to you?

C) America had no right to be in the middle east, how could you have prevented that if you had a time machine
D) Can crime be prevented?

They should have been executed

If you go after Israel America immediately blocks your path.

Attached: 1656870497617.jpg (804x1024, 85.18K)

>Green
>Spielman
>Cortez
>Barker
Barker is either a nigger or white and he’s the confessor.

well maybe thats just karma for what your countries did to us

tldr, were they prosecuted? yes
so nigger tongued your anus, deal with it