How are young men straight out of high school able to buy thousands of dollars of weapons and ammunition?

How are young men straight out of high school able to buy thousands of dollars of weapons and ammunition?

Where did they get the money?
If they worked part-time while in school, how long did they work and save all that money for?

Call me crazy, but I doubt a teenager in high school making money for the first time ever would save it all throughout schooling until he was old enough to get equipment for a massacre. I know they are deranged, but these guys also play games and shit, right? The Highland Park shooter obviously was buying equipment and gaining access to places to film his schizo videos at, I assume that would've drained his meager wages.

Attached: 1656972247288.jpg (900x1200, 125.39K)

He was deep in the rap game he had dough on the rise like he was yeast.

>"law enforcement was aware of [recent shooter]"
take a guess

>and gaining access to places to film his schizo videos at
He filmed at an escape room. I've worked at one those get rented out after hours for random shoots all the time. It's pretty cheap.

He made thousands selling rap shit.

Why are young white men allowed to buy guns period

Goblin looking fucker

Graduation money.

>He doesn't use his mother's credit card to buy weapons and drugs.
ngmi

>*makes shit up*
You might as well say "he probably found the money on the ground."

Wrong. It was a set

School debt. Governments give young people $100,000s in loans just to attend subpar education in the US for the (((college experience))).

No it wasn't lmao. You can see the code pad on the wall where you put in the final clue to win. And somebody found the exact escape room. I've worked at escape rooms and knew it was one the first second of the video. And when he enters the room through the lockers every escape room has a secret 2nd room. If you think that's a set you're retarded.

Attached: 1656989593861.png (692x901, 463.28K)

Why do young black men have guns at all?

They give a credit card to anyone nowadays

His dad is in foreclosure.

Do you know what a credit card is ?

If you know your never coming back whats the issue blowing all your cash

To protect themselves from white supremacy

>young men
don't just assume her gender, you fucking transphobic piece of shit

credit caRD

>young men
Stop it with the trans hate bro, she is a woman

Attached: 1657043740491m.jpg (909x1024, 117.33K)

I thought guns were illegal in Shitcongo, how could this have even happened?

Attached: 1656575602916.png (860x596, 32.83K)

because it's bullshit. he's another festering jew rodent thing. i'm not even sure he is actually human. like some sort of clone or something.

all these "mass shooters" are the fucking same. none of them are like normal people. they always look suspiciously jewish, too

imdb.com/name/nm10487202/bio

The six foot Hip hop phenom Awake The Rapper was born Robert Eugene Crimo III on September 20, 2000 in Chicago, Il. He's the middle child of three and of Italian descent.

Bobby began uploading his music to the internet when he was 11. The world first started turning their heads with the release of his 2016 track By The Pond featuring Atlas. Directly Following that Awake released his fan favorite mixtape "messages" on December 23, 2017. The Lo-fi sad boy then went on to release a second mixtape entitled "observer" on August 10, 2018 and an Ep. called "The Future Is Dope" on his 18th birthday. Fast Forward a couple months and Awake releases his hit song "On My Mind".

Awake The Rappers Net worth is estimated at $100 thousand.