The worst period of european history pic related

The worst period of european history pic related

Millions of people, generation after generation born and died and toiled under literal slavery with a different name (serfdom) and very little scientific or philosophical progress was made. How does anybody look up to the Holy Roman Empire?

Attached: 28935B9F-0140-484D-8411-05D1E17F7ED6.jpg (482x628, 41.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/XyQSSQgC#9cH7q8X0qOwfTD8Ww_PcYw
imgur.com/a/IMh7ABd
imgur.com/a/J5T5y1o
imgur.com/a/lsnf7Km
imgur.com/a/6gJWYzp
imgur.com/a/WtZHuAY
imgur.com/a/8yDbg5M
imgur.com/a/Xbg4uIp
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Sallust_On_the_Gods_and_the_World
it.eu1lib.vip/book/2765523/b27f34
it.eu1lib.vip/book/5947858/ba9266
it.eu1lib.vip/book/2782716/e79b1d
it.eu1lib.vip/book/735139/c2a194
sg.news.yahoo.com/no-punishment-rgs-girls-prayed-athena-statue-school-144946649.html?guccounter=1
thetimes.co.uk/article/suppressed-by-missionaries-and-then-the-ussr-the-rituals-songs-and-symbols-of-paganism-are-making-a-comeback-deep-in-the-baltic-states-skdrbt5lf
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/asatru-folk-assembly
wildhunt.org/2017/04/greek-paganism-legally-recognized-as-known-religion-in-greece.html
youtu.be/n7MTkHQt9Lg
youtu.be/IQFhSP60gWw
youtu.be/hi4VFbf8LI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worst
funny way to spell "best" you fucking peasant.

I agree, it was gay, but it was progress. Chuck was going his best to reorganize society again after Rome was gone, and if some fuckers had to die and some peasants had to be oppressed, that's just how it is on this bitch of an earth. You're not looking at it from a Marxian perspective bro.

>died and toiled under literal slavery with a different name
You wut mate?
The FUCK you talking bout bitch ass nigga

This, you feudalism was a way of organizing in the ruins of the Roman empire. The feudal peasant worked his lord in exchange for protection from marauders. Was it ideal? Maybe not but better then getting your farm burned down and family raped or killed.

Interestingly enough we never really had a feudal system like the continental one in Scandinavia. Probably because we were so sparsely populated and unaffected by the collapse of Rome that the circumstances for it weren't there. It's one of the perks of living on the periphery of European civilization.

Forgive OP, he went to american public schools.

What do you think of the idea that class societies develop out of conquering and subjugated races?
That's a hypothesis I've developed. Understand when I say Yamnaya, I'm not talking about blonde, Nordicist version of Aryans, I'm just talking about the Indo-Europeans. We know they would come in from the steppe, impose their language, and make up the ruling class. Places like Greece and such have very little Yamnaya DNA. We know that the citizenry of Athens was a very small segment of the population and half of the population were slaves, and then in Sparta you also have a situation of a very small number of Spartans with a somewhat larger population of Periokoi and a very large number of helots. Celtic Britain and Gaul also seems to have had a class system, with Caesar saying among the Gauls, only the priests and warriors had any rights and most of the population were almost serfs. The Germans meanwhile, although more primitive, are described as big and healthy, they have no priest class, elect their kings, and even their slaves according to Tacitus are more like tenant farmers and the line between them and freemen was very blurred. Northern Europe of course has much more Yamnaya DNA. Do you think the lack of development in northern Europe might come from not having a foreign conquered race of laborers to exploit? Even the Slavs didn't get serfdom proper until the 1600s.

>killed jews
>stopped islam
>let venetian jews die to ottomans
>kept Christianity strong
They did enough but were sadly betrayed by the french and germans who let jews in and even gave them israel.

>all military shit
>no care at all for the life of the average person

Fag

>no you don't understand it was BASED though!!! It provided so much material for my Paradox Games and my cheap shitty Chinese made Templar flag hanging up in my apartment in Sao Paolo

Everything I have on ethnic religions

MEGA Library Link:
mega.nz/folder/XyQSSQgC#9cH7q8X0qOwfTD8Ww_PcYw

Why reject the abrahamic poison and return to your ancestral roots: imgur.com/a/IMh7ABd

What are the Gods? Answers from the ancients: imgur.com/a/J5T5y1o

Our religions are not dead: imgur.com/a/lsnf7Km

IE ethnic religions virtues: imgur.com/a/6gJWYzp

Guide to household rituals:
imgur.com/a/WtZHuAY
Guide to animal sacrifice rituals:
imgur.com/a/8yDbg5M
Platonic Cosmology:
imgur.com/a/Xbg4uIp

Suggested reads for beginners:
Sallust - On The Gods and The World en.wikisource.org/wiki/Sallust_On_the_Gods_and_the_World
Collin Cleary - Summoning The Gods it.eu1lib.vip/book/2765523/b27f34
Hellenismos it.eu1lib.vip/book/5947858/ba9266

Misc:
The Christians and the Romans saw them:
it.eu1lib.vip/book/2782716/e79b1d
A companion to Greek Religion: it.eu1lib.vip/book/735139/c2a194

THE GODS CAN AND WILL LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS, THEY ARE NOT ARCHETYPICAL CONSTRUCTS:
sg.news.yahoo.com/no-punishment-rgs-girls-prayed-athena-statue-school-144946649.html?guccounter=1 Girls who prayed to Athena are saved by the Goddess
thetimes.co.uk/article/suppressed-by-missionaries-and-then-the-ussr-the-rituals-songs-and-symbols-of-paganism-are-making-a-comeback-deep-in-the-baltic-states-skdrbt5lf Romuva is making steady progress in Lithuania and arousing the anger of catholics
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/asatru-folk-assembly AFA, the largest Norse polytheism organization in the US bought a fourth church and converted it to a temple to the Gods
wildhunt.org/2017/04/greek-paganism-legally-recognized-as-known-religion-in-greece.html Hellenism is recognized by the Greek government

Youtube channels:
Fortress of Lugh
youtu.be/n7MTkHQt9Lg
Survive The Jive
youtu.be/IQFhSP60gWw
The Histocrat
youtu.be/hi4VFbf8LI0

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1280, 484.19K)

>and very little scientific or philosophical progress was made
>le heckin dark ages meme
muttoids are so retarded lol

>my cheap shitty Chinese made Templar flag hanging up in my apartment in Sao Paolo
hey, I live in a house!

Take a guess who prospered under the Jewish trojan horse

Attached: 1657026721307.jpg (1024x879, 252.08K)

it must have sucked so much for the average person they started having (white) children

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 15-49-42 Demographics of Europe - Wikipedia.png (373x619, 29.63K)

What did you expected? After the fall of rome the germanic tribes fought itself then the turks came then the Vikings came then the black plague then the turks came again then the mongols then the plague again.

Things just changed after the church convinced the eropean kingdoms to unite and fight the ottomans for the control of the sea.

Look how the Jews were rewarded for deicide under a Christian Rome.

Attached: jewishtrojanhorse.jpg (2000x8308, 2.36M)

Charles 1 was a mass murdering jewcuck race traitor.
if not for him and his brother the germanic peoples of europe may still have a living connection to their original culture and religion.
There is your fucking holocaust "they will all be conveted! even if it must be by fire and sword!
such things as slaughtering a noncombatant village of 4500, every man woman and child.

but its true. He didnt say "nothing" but "very little" which is simply a fact when compared with the period before it.

Spreading the religion invented by jews for their slaves makes him a bitch ass piece of scum.
Thunor is God!

Medieval Europe was a paradise socially

>a fact when compared with the period before it
literally the opposite rome has been declining since augustus
also the monastery network was the greatest boon to science europe ever had

>such things as slaughtering a noncombatant village of 4500, every man woman and child.
I disdain christianity too, and I know about Verden, but what is the source on the women and children thing? I thought those 4,500 were the chiefs of the Saxon rebels who broke the treaty with the Franks?

>just chiefs
is not described as "a village"