Are there any actual arguments against public transportation?

Are there any actual arguments against public transportation?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 12.52.03 PM.png (794x1238, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Violent criminal niggers are on public transport so nobody wants to be trapped in it with them.

One of (((their))) biggest current moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. This will kick-off their orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

Attached: 1656734557103.jpg (1588x2925, 1.05M)

N

Attached: 1597883321651.jpg (800x450, 33.66K)

Imagine being a bug boy like OP and being willing to hand over yet even more freedoms because the news told him so.

Attached: just buy an EV.png (612x535, 325.17K)

now multiply the number of buses by 30 so people can get to their destinations in the same commute time without walking 10 blocks.

What is the "Liberal World Order"?

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: 1656740531187.png (628x767, 327.75K)

This. Public transport only works in areas that are all white or Asian.

Your first world existence, if terminated entirely, would preclude the need for the public transportation to begin with

I don't want to rub shoulders with homeless niggers and addicts who will kill or rape me if they are having a bad day

I hate being surrounded by other people in tight spaces. The amount of aggressive tweakers playing with knives on the subway has really made me reconsider ever using them again.

48 people would take 15-20 busses around here.

Attached: 1656717405433.jpg (1706x943, 245.59K)

nice if you wanna go from a to b on a schedule.
with a car, i can go anywhere i want at any time.

Niggers

>forced to buy an electric vehicle
>eating bugs in your pod one night
>get a phone call
>find out your mother is in the hospital
>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
>wait 10 hours just for it to go 200 miles
>finish charging
>has to update, it will take 40 mins depending on connection
>update failed, restarting update and car wont even start
>finally done, unplug EV and get ready to drive
>voice comes on "there is a special covid alert today, you can only drive to your local store and back"
>if you drive longer or over so many miles then your EV will shut off and a tow truck will be called at your own expense
>press the agree button or the EV wont start
>start to pull out of driveway
>EV stops before you even hit the street
>EV voice asks if you would like to turn on auto pilot to the store
>you push yes
>voice asks you sit sit and watch these new ads until the autopilot is finished loading and updating the route
>finally are able to drive a bit but autopilot wants you to still hold the wheel
>get to the store and get a phone call, mother is dying from the vax... i mean climate change
>try to drive to hospital but car notices you are not following the assigned route home
>EV shuts down
>tow truck called
>you are on the EV's phone watching your mother die
>your mother is about to tell you her dying last words when an ad interrupts the call
>it's a 'get a booster' ad by pfizer

Attached: 1647369502259.jpg (750x927, 149.44K)

The only way you could fit that many people on the bus is if they are nutsack to ass, standing up, the whole way through. Who would want to travel an hour that way?

>Are there any actual arguments against public transportation?
Yeah, I am not a fan of sitting in homeless people's piss and shit.

The people who make up the "public"

>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
And that's a high-end $60,000+ EV with a custom 240v charge station install. "Affordable" EVs get only like 150 miles on ELEVEN to THIRTY-FIVE HOURS of charge time. And still are $27,000+... while something like a new $21,000 Honda Civic will give you 40 MPG, a 500 mile range, reliability and untethered go-anywhere-at-anytime freedom.

Attached: 1656734777214.png (393x837, 212.66K)

all you need is one person to ruin public transportation. you can’t even relax on the metro station because the person behind you could push you in front of the train

Yeah

This

Attached: 1585244571840.jpg (154x178, 11.62K)

imagine what one deranged tranny with a gun could do one a bus or train

Niggers and politician management

EV's have shit range

EV's take longer to charge than the charge-time gives running-time... drastically restricting your movements

EV's are attached to the power grid... e.g. turn off the power grid in a region = no populace movement in that region

EV's are already getting remote control/remote shut-down backdoors as a standard

You cannot store electricity to any great degree (enough to operate vehicles)

Gasoline and diesel can basically be stored indefinitely (NPC city faggots don't understand that rural people have always had their own gasoline and diesel storage tanks, enough to keep vehicles running for months at a time, something city people don't bother to do)

Gasoline is an amazing energy-dense resource and oil is not going to ever run out despite propaganda claims

Gasoline cars do far less overall damage to the environment that EV's do (not that it even matters, "muh environment" has always been a red herring)

Jan.6th and Ottawa scared the shit out of them... they will do everything they can to control the populace going forward.

Ever tried to do grocery shopping without a car?
It fucking sucks ass.

you forgot
>Please verify that you are "user" by saying "Doritos™ Dew™ it right!" in order to start car

the arguement is
>why the fuck dont you build it yourself if you love it so much oh right its just another grift to get tax payers to subsidize a private corporation so they can socialize the costs while privatizing the profits

theres no law against building trains or busses you dumb nigger. but the kikes who "want" them, want you to pay for them and then give them to them for free. dumb mother fucker i swear to god.

That's why you will have bugs and bug juice delivered to your home.

Attached: 86864864832.png (774x830, 314K)

fpbp

What happens if I want to go to the beach? I'm supposed to pack all my shit onto a bus? How the fuck can you do anything fun without a car? What happens if I want to go camping in the woods for the weekend? Do citybugpeople even go outside?

wild, i used public transit every day with niggers and mexicans for months and the most that ever happened was someone playing music loud, which didn't bother me because i had earbuds and could enjoy my own music while relaxing instead of needing to drive.

Rumor has it that Shell bought the paten to a 120mpg engine design some dude made bake in the 60s

Public transportation isn't bussin fr fr

Yes.
You require my consent and that is not forthcomming.

>any actual arguments against public transportation?

Attached: 1628146292094.webm (774x852, 2.93M)

Who’s driving the car that delivers it to my house?

does renting cars not exist in leafland or are you just immensely retarded

PT is awesome. But if you live rural its not much use to you. I think CERTAIN PEOPLE make it unpleasant.

Which one?
When I rode the dc metro it was fine but the New York metro was dystopian Any Forums tier

>just rent a car every weekend bro

and there are many car users who masturbate looking at outside, you arguement being?

All personal transport should be by motorcycle. If you can't rid a motorcycle then you walk. Let the weak fall.

Attached: 134047549_3595107960603867_2350338490312998747_o.jpg (959x720, 150.6K)

Globohomo will be driving it.

Attached: 1656736686006.jpg (578x715, 167.47K)

It's inhumane. Don't treat humans like sardines. It's unhealthy to have so many people breathing on each other.

¬_¬

Attached: 1657044489590.jpg (1440x1636, 532.97K)

OK, boomer.

Attached: 3583583589.jpg (223x292, 22.7K)

Nature is racist. There is no reason to leave the city.

Attached: leftists jews hate nature and the natural order.jpg (1472x9336, 3.48M)

yes, most people don't live in cites and your state makes more money from more roads than more buses.

Go watch any of the 1000's of videos of nogs and crazy junkies beating the fuck out of people on public transport and get back to me.

>i used public transit every day with niggers and mexicans for months
>i had earbuds and could enjoy my own music while relaxing
You're lucky you weren't murdered.