Wagie runs to cagie so fast he forgets his own baby

and it dies.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10980799/PICTURED-Virginia-dad-killed-child-died-hot-car.html

Attached: wagie_kills_his_own_baby.png (1514x1442, 1.69M)

Double Darwin Award!

Death to kikes

Attached: Kevin_Spacey_John_Doe_Se7en.jpg (801x1080, 106.02K)

Wagie suicides as well.
Maybe the mother should have been taking care of the kids like she's fucking supposed to.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 1.48.52 PM.png (1410x1456, 1.21M)

At least he had the decency to kill himself.

Probably a good thing that gene pool is done.

looks like a jew.. nothing was lost

>dying from 80°F
Weak

There are very few things that scare the shit out of me like this does. I have a busy brain. I could totally see how, knowing you have a stressful day ahead in addition to a routine change could lead to this. I don't blame the guy. I'd probably off myself right there on the spot. Save my family the pain and trouble of dragging out the trial and wrestling with their feelings about how they feel about me now that I let this happen. I couldn't bare it. Not to mention I'd be a third wheel in prison while they tried to pick up the pieces.

They'd be better off to simply grieve the both of us and moving on. Fucking horrifying.

Def vaccinated.
18 months old, the mom probably got the vax while she was pregnant.

There are very few things that scare the shit out of me like this does. I have a busy brain. I could see how, knowing you have a stressful day ahead in addition to a routine change could lead to this. I don't blame the guy. I'd probably off myself right there on the spot. Save my family the pain and trouble of dragging out the trial and wrestling with their feelings about how they feel about me now that I let this happen. Not to mention I'd be a third wheel in prison while they tried to pick up the pieces. They'd be better off to simply grieve the both of us and moving on. Fucking horrifying.

Funny that the immediate solution to this in your mind isn’t more responsible parenting, it’s bringing back gender roles. Do you ever wonder why you haven’t met anyone yet?

For 3 hours, that's like 120F

I don't know man. You don't notice the carseat in the low-ride honda untinted windows?
Then again, if it is out of the routine to take the kid to daycare, maybe it is easy to be on autopilot and drive straight to work.

Yet another reason why Mom's should stay home & take care of the kids themselves. Fuck daycares.

People say "you'll understand how it could happen when you have kids" but I have kids now and I really don't fucking understand how it happens. They are at the forefront of my mind 24/7.

when i first had my son, i used to have this nightmare over and over that i left him on the top of my car in his baby seat, and drove off. then i realize it, panic and turn around to the store to find him. i'd never make it back to the store in my dream, i'd wake up in a pool of sweat with my heart pounding. then i'd run to his crib to make sure he was still in it. my wife would laugh at me because i did it at least once a week

I came in my butt and am pregnant with a transgender multiracial baby what should I do bros?

Responsible parenting IS traditional gender roles.
You'll kill yourself before you ever have kids, so it doesn't apply to you.

I get the feeling it has something to do with the shortened attention span due to quick dopamine media and cell phone use. The more attention is drawn from the baby in the back, the more likely it will happen, the more it will happen.

this

That's why your kids are still alive.
You have the humility to check and fear the possibility.

Honestly I feel sad for him, his last moment in life were truly mental hell. His son died because he was so focused on the rat race he literally didn't have enough mental energy to escape his routine and leave his son at daycare (or with his mother) the sudden impact of discovering that being a wagie isn't worth it and in fact killed his son must have hit it like a full train destroying his mind in minutes. Imagine what does it feel to overdose on blackpills in less than a minute. This man lived the closed thing to hell in his mind that a man could possibly do

>it
I can somewhat understand angloids calling animals "it", supremacy and all that bull. But why are you calling human children "it"? Blows my mind.

Poor baby and poor guy. Imagine what he though when he saw the kid dead by his mistake. Killing himself was the right call.

Attached: 1593700558724.jpg (920x459, 44.66K)

>OY VEY GODDA MAKE DA SHEKELS
>PHEW WHAT A HARD DAY OF WORK!
>OMG MY LIL SHLOMO GOT HOLOCAUSTED IN DA GAS CAR CHAMBER

OY VEY OVEY OYVEY!!!

ACK!

lol dumb retard

Tie a long string around your wrist and the babys wrist so you can't forget.

To varying degrees, these dreams are normal. My wife has these kinds of dreams often about different safety issues with the kids. It's like our brain warning us about shit that it thinks about that we are not conscious of. It shows us in a dream so we start thinking about it. I dream about preparing for economic hardship ahead, she dreams about crazy shit that can happen to the kids we need to protect against.

Kek

Attached: THEHONKENING.png (594x512, 84K)

I'm starting to think this kind of stuff is on purpose. Like SIDS.

>American moment

The black babies yeah probably:

Yes, see

Nobody cares faggot

The man was doing his duty and working as he should be. That is responsible. What's not responsible is that kid not having a mother to take care of him.

Everyone definitely has more adhd behavior now due to social media mainly. For women they say put your purse back by the carseat so you have to look back, I guess for men it could be a wallet. I’m sure there’s also other stuff, maybe something that makes noise

Yea. My little guy is the coolest fucking kid. That would be the words part. Knowing he suffered. I'd have done what the dad did and the idea of not doing it wouldn't barely enter my mind.

brutal

but he looks kinda jewy, so not that much sympathy from me

Pretty much this
I find myself checking the back seats out of habit even when the kids aren't there

There are very few things that scare the shit out of me like this does. I have a busy brain. I could totally see how, knowing you have a stressful day ahead in addition to a routine change could lead to this. I don't blame the guy. I'd probably off myself right there on the spot. Save my family the pain and trouble of dragging out the trial and wrestling with their feelings about how they feel about me now that I let this happen. I couldn't bare it. Not to mention I'd be a third wheel in prison while they tried to pick up the pieces.

They'd be better off to simply grieve the both of us and moving on. Fucking horrifying.

80F for 3 hours is 120F

user, I....

I care faggot

we had same shit in poland like week ago but women did it
vax alzhaimer kicks in?

>first thread all day that's not stuffed with bots.

Leave it to the fucking leaf posts this garbage.

It's funny when faggots (the one you replied to) talk out of there ass here assuming everyone is like them

You know you're going to burn in Hell for Eternity, right?

that's fucking sad
at least he killed himself unlike the women that do this all the time

Lack of sleep. He simply forgot. Sleep is vital. Many skip it.

I feel bad for the widow/mom.

We're talking about people here...

I have 3 kids under 5. I read that he killed himself 2 hours after it happened. I wouldn't last anywhere near that long, but maybe that is how long it took to sink in that it really happened and it wasn't a nightmare or something.

what are the chances this guy had adhd
sad shit

If directly in the sun, a white car will hit ~130F in a few hours, albeit typically mid 80's to 90sF

Mass transit fag detected

>People say "you'll understand how it could happen when you have kids" but I have kids now and I really don't fucking understand how it happens.
Shitty parents. I don't know how you can neglect such basic care because of anything, especially work

These aren't accidents. It's just another way people get rid of their kids.

some people have been on the internet too long

Unironically sad desu.

The fact that the guy killed himself immediately after tells you how devastated he was.

>80°F

Attached: 1656423887747.gif (480x464, 3.47M)

I have adhd and when I was in college and working there were multiple times I was so sleep deprived I would leave my fuckin car running in the parking lot for hours because I Forgot to fucking turn it off. I didn't have adhd meds at this time which is one of the reasons I looked into it.

He was probably more focused on his pleddit karma from his gun-control post he made before he left for work.