If you don't believe in the fundamentals of your religion. Why believe in it at all...

If you don't believe in the fundamentals of your religion. Why believe in it at all? If you aren't serious about your religion. Why practice it at all? Religion was never intended to be a "casual" thing. Either give it 110% or don't bother at all.

Attached: wbc.jpg (500x333, 42.25K)

>this one specific translation of a book that has been altered, rewritten, and modified over 2000 years by man's hand is god's true word and cannot possibly be incorrect
cringe

Because I want to use religion to shame and harrass other people not as a guide to live by.

I did give it my all but I also kept an open mind
Realized that all religions contain pieces of the truth and none are perfect
So by studying most big religions I formed my own belief system, which of course is not set in stone but can be altered when I have new information

This guy gets it. Religion is useful to *LORD* power over others, but it's not like I'm gonna take the time to actually study any rules about how I should be living my life. I'm here to hand out instructions, not take them.

Sounds to me like you don't have faith in your religion.

My faith supercedes my religion.

Not altered.
Not re-written.
Your lack of intellectual depth is cringe.

Why do people focus on religion when that's man made? Your relationship with God is what matters.

So you "pick and choose" what pleases you?
What if the parts that you don't like are the ones that are true?

Yawn.
Whatever.

Like I said I don't adhere to any specific religion because they are all ancient and man made
So yes they might be inspired by God but they might also contain a lot of fallacies
So I tried to find the good parts of every religion and combine them into my own
I have faith in God
I believe in a soul
I believe heaven and hell are here on Earth
Heaven is when you walk with God and Hell is when you walk without
I believe in karma and reincarnation
I believe God is both a platonic idea and a Taoist way
I also believe in multiple Gods, which are mortals that have ascended to divinity

C.S. Lewis actually talks about this.

People who believe in once saved always saved / faith alone are retards

Religion is supposed to help you live a better life
Not suffer

adventism seems better.

Based syncretic sheilaist

Only if they can't understand (or lose that understanding of) the absolute feature of God.

Religion has been co-opted by man to control the spiritual enlightenment masses and use it as a facility for war and colonialism. I take the word of all religions to heart, knowing they come from a genuine impulse, but I simultaneously know that human beings and words on paper cannot be trusted. God is energy. All energy is one.

>can be altered when I have new information
so you believe in nothing and everything?
weak system

I do (at least, I follow the truths I have established from spiritual praxis).

>Not altered.
>Not re-written.
>Your lack of intellectual depth is cringe.
Based direct reader of ancient greek and hebrew scrolls without editing or curation of anybody.

And be a hasidic? That kind of 110%?

Fuck you kike

Why not God as an individual? Is the fact that God exists as a being hurt you?

Hellenism is the past and the future

No. Just new and improved!
Pay no attention to that old timey testament.
What wee got here is a new timey thing, more accepting this time around.

pffffft