By 2100 1/3 of the worlds population will be african

humanity will suffer a crisis worse than the bronze age collapse. there are already niggers EVERYWHERE on earth except for a few rural villages in russia. use this time to build as much wealth as you can if you plan to have kids

Attached: 1638298285213m.jpg (758x1024, 92.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hurX8Tp3Mys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol that whore has taken even more black cock than that russian whore everyone here calls 'mummy'

Africans are quarantined in Africa, took Jewish engineering to drag them across Atlantic

Attached: AntonLaVeyDaughter.jpg (652x408, 39.32K)

Built for BGC

Attached: FB_IMG_1657027059169.jpg (720x405, 47.84K)

Imagine the smell

I'd happily watch Tay getting fucked by black men.

Niggers are already 30% of the world population

Being a jew, you are expected to declare the opposite of the truth.
This is everyone hates you guys, and your tribe is doomed.

Big Gay Cock?

side boobie is nice

WE WILL BE KANGZ N SHIET

Africa is going through a famine right now though, you're telling me those fuckers will survive!?

The EU will be over in this decade, the US is bankrupt and Iran joined BRICS so there will be no money left for the niggers it will be starvation to levels that we can't even imagine. Or do you think the chinese colonizing africa rn give a flying fuck about niggers?

Wouldn't it be BKC?

Why am I forced to see this horror ?

Attached: congoid-erectus.jpg (1280x720, 413.28K)

>tfw no satanist goddes gf
why live bros
youtube.com/watch?v=hurX8Tp3Mys
wait, someone in the comments says that now she is a Buddhist, what?

it's a tranny

Who is going to feed them? The population growth is from food donations. It will collapse like any other insect colony that runs short of food.

>humanity will suffer a crisis worse than the bronze age collapse. there are already niggers EVERYWHERE on earth except for a few rural villages in russia
yeah i'm sure northern canada is filled with them... most of rural canada and even rural US doesn't have any. The key is to keep them contained in the cities and stop bringing them in.

>reverse evolution