CERN will cause the Great Chastisement

For a while now, we've all heard about CERN currently doing experiments, toying with multiples timelines and fucking up the universe and unleashing he Apocalypse.
But what if I told you that, unironically, that's exactly what CERN will accomplish in the coming years ?
Has anybody heard about the Great Chastisement, known as the 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS ? It is a catholic prophecy which claims that a Great Era Of Peace will arise, with a new pope, a new monarchy and a Great Catholic Monarch, that will give all of humanities a huge Era of peace and prosperity for the world.
Only problem is that, before that Era, there must be a Great Chastisment for mankind, one that nobody has ever seen or heard before.
For 3 days, the world will be engulfed in darkness, and there will be no electricity. Not ONE demon will remain in Hell during this time. They will roam the Earth, killing anything outside one's house, they will imitate the voices of our loved ones to enter our homes.
Even if your inside your own home, YOU MUST CLOSE YOUR WINDOWS AND NOT LOOK OUTSIDE, anyone who does die, and only beeswax candles that were blessed can illuminate your house.

The Great Chastisement has been prophesized by many prophets and has been a center of discussion on Any Forums Any Forums a couple of time (pic related).

Unfortunately, they are correct. CERN is the one that will open that bottomless pit and will unleash Hell upon Earth.It has been decided ,nothing one can do can change this.CERN will not be able to close up whatever things they've opened.They've screwed up.They wanted to toy with Inter-dimensional entities, but whatever they will unleash will be absolutely monstruous for all of us.

Attached: The Great Chastisement -- The 3 days of Darkness.png (1884x3510, 555.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YZz8u3wB
youtu.be/5QOli0aMI4k?t=55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A link to a pastebin from a CERN employee who posted on /x/ and an interesting video of "The Prophecy Club", a buch of people who talks about VERY interesting prophecies for the futur, for anyone who want more informations on how much CERN fucked up..

pastebin.com/YZz8u3wB

>If we are not able to fix anything, the last reasonably normal year we will know as humanity is 2025. On the 12th of December that year, in the early morning for continental europe, the hole we punctured before will now succumb under the constant pressure and rip open. A merge of dimensions if you will. The rip will last about 3 days and not all of you will be there on the 15th. Expect major anomalies, things popping in and out of existence, written letters changing before your eyes, buildings changing direction, deterioration, or even the entire structure. The worst and most destructive are buildings, or large objects in general, popping into other objects, causing destruction on a massive, MASSIVE, global scale.

youtu.be/5QOli0aMI4k?t=55

Look up the entire video. The second I saw that there was 3 days of Darkness, both in the video and in the pastebin which LITERALLY SAID "3 DAYS OF DARKNESS" I instantly understood how fucked up we all were. How big of a fucking coincidence is this ?

At 12:00 :
>Dark Matter will cover the world for 3 days. During this time, portals will be opened, and unimaginable things will be released upon man.
>The Dark Matter will diffuse in 3 days , and light will return on Earth.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CITIES !
BUY BEESWAX CANDLES AND BLESS THEM IN THE NAME OF GOD
WHEN THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS ARRIVE, DO NOT LOOK OUTSIDE, CLOSE ALL YOUR WINDOWS, DO NOT ACCEPT ANYONE FROM OUTSIDE BECAUSE THERE WILL BE DEMONS THAT WILL IMITATE YOUR LOVED ONES TO ENTER YOUR HOUSE.
WAIT FOR THE 3 DAYS TO PASS, THEN GO AHEAD
75/80% OF HUMANITIES WILL DIE IN THE COMING CHASTISEMENT

I REPEAT

BUY BEESWAX CANDLES AND BLESS THEM IN THE NAME OF GOD
WHEN THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS ARRIVE, DO NOT LOOK OUTSIDE, CLOSE ALL YOUR WINDOWS, DO NOT ACCEPT ANYONE FROM OUTSIDE BECAUSE THERE WILL BE DEMONS THAT WILL IMITATE YOUR LOVED ONES TO ENTER YOUR HOUSE.
WAIT FOR THE 3 DAYS TO PASS, THEN GO AHEAD
75/80% OF HUMANITIES WILL DIE IN THE COMING CHASTISEMENT

PRAY AND REPENT OF YOUR SINS

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL, AND MAY YOU STAY SAFE

it''s really close

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 14-47-49 The Great Catholic Monarch and Angelic Pontiff Prophecies.png (853x75, 23.3K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 14-49-25 The Great Catholic Monarch and Angelic Pontiff Prophecies.png (847x25, 4.65K)

That's cool but MY specific Christian eschatology disagrees
Checkmate Catholics

the don't look outside part and voices of weird energy demon goblins outside your window, that's fucking kino shit
that's cool shit

I'm putting on my Luigi hat and backpack vacuum to collect some ghost. No one is keeping me indoors for that shit - I've waited my whole life for something this fun.

Attached: 1651771879723.gif (498x278, 3.5M)

WW3 supposed to happen before it.
You'll know it's close when a war spreads out over Europa

Bump

Attached: download (10).png (660x1000, 932.08K)

inflation and a civil war in France and Italy (perhaps Germany as well) will be the first warning signs

Cern and all globohomo shit has the explicit goal of distracting people from the hand of God so that they can say "see, this is the work of man" This sort of shit should have a mandatory you wouldn't download cars disclaimer but about believing mainstream bullshit.

sweet, another schizo thread

Please send me back to any year prior to 2012, with current cognitive capabilities and Hakai this timeline in its entirety.
I can't fucking take it anymore.

Attached: last-resort.png (809x808, 20.2K)

W-what happens if you look outside?

there won't be any civil war in italy of that I'm 100% sure
france is a different beast

Attached: schizot.png (600x784, 241.29K)

Damnation apparently. Maybe its like Bird Box

Hmm this might be interesti-
>It is a catholic prophecy
Dropped. LARPing papist kike

you will be ripped apart and your soul will be eaten and raped by ancient demons that will keep you alive for what seems like millions of years
and then i will come and steal all of your beans and deenz

Well won't we apocalypticing them at the same time?

Attached: IMG_20220704_183736.jpg (2448x3264, 1.51M)

?