Does the COVID-19 virus really make you sterile? REPOSTING BECAUSE I AM WORRIED

In December of 2021, I was outside of the house when it was very cold and I got sick and after a couple of days I could no longer smell and I was coughing every time I took a deep breath, but after five days I got well.
I got tested in home with one of those saliva tests, because I didn't want to try the nose ones, due to concerns of the materials in the stick.
The results of the saliva test were fast and could either be positive or negative.
When positive, the test will either show two big columns or the first column being very big and the second one being thin, but still noticeable.
When negative, the test will show only the first column being very big and the second column will not be shown.
In my case, it turned out to be negative. But I could see the second column, it was much thinner than the one the manual described and It was almost invisible to see, only with the correct ligthing you could find it.
I threw the saliva samples to the toilet and broke and tossed the tests to the bin just in case. But I am still worried if I had the virus and the consequences it brings.
I know the vaccine is related to several cases of infertility in women and men. But to this day I don't know if the COVID-19 virus causes the same and if I really had it.
Does anyone know?

Attached: Tests Results of December.jpg (500x500, 30.18K)

I read they have covering the deaths of other illness as COVID-19 deaths.Do you think the symptoms of my cold could have been COVID-19, or just another sickness?

Is ACE2 introduced into the system by COVID-19, the vaccine or both?

Attached: 1657040737244.png (732x530, 15.39K)

Please, does anyone know more?

Probably not, but considering you'll never have sex why do you care?

If you had to stay at a hospital for it then maybe. Not so much if you recover at home after a few days

This.

I want a family.

Nope, had it in March 2021, expecting now in 2022

Never was in a hospital.
My father was. They tested him two times for COVID-19, both negative. The third time they tested him, it came out as positive and never bothered to test him again. Never trusting anymore in hospitals.

Congratulations, God bless you. I hope it's a healthy boy.

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Then go fuck a girl without a condom and get one. You'll find your answer that way. I've had the coronavirus and nearly everyone I know has had it in the last two years. I doubt it sterilizes you. I had kids before I got it as did everyone else I knew but I'm sure it's fine. It's a weird virus that's definitely man made and lots of people have different symptoms. Me and my wife got it at the exact same time and we had a lot of the same symptoms, but she also got a few that I didn't like sore throat and a terrible cough. People react differently to it but you're most likely fine. It really is like a shitty flu. You should be more worried about finding a girl to have your kids than whether the China virus killed your sperm

Thank you, I hope so.

This is the dumbest post ever. Everytime I read a post about covid 19 doing [X], it's always a claim backed by the most pseudo-intellectual data I have ever seen.
Your country doesn't allow men to get a job by prioritizing on women applicants. There is no way you can perform a mental gymnastic on this one, if men do not have the capacity to take care of themselves they will not be able to start a family; this is nature at work. Your concern with covid 19 affecting your fertility is so irrelevant to your outcome of starting a family that I have a tough time believing you are not a shill. Anyway, don't worry about it because that is not true.

Are you or any of your friends, like the Serbian user, expecting children after getting the virus?

That was a flu you dumbass. Holy shit! Your kids are going to grow into adults in an apocalyptic wasteland afraid of going out at night because they don't want to be eaten by the covid.

I had covid october 2021 and knocked my wife up with a second kid around christmas

Thanks fren, same to you. Kinda weird to think in terms of pre and post covid newborns, ngl; but I do hope everything will turn out for the best, God willing

Attached: 5534532736_1b11438beb_k (1).jpg (1594x2048, 991.64K)

No, but all of my friends already have kids and we're already kind of done with having them. I'm 100 percent certain I could get my wife, or any woman for that matter, pregnant though if we tried. I live in the suburbs and I see plenty of pregnant women when I go to kids parties and stuff, which I do lot. No one seems to be having any issues getting pregnant here and lots of people have got it in the last two years.

It was the China virus, no doubt. I've had the flu before. The coronavirus feels unnatural. It's weird. My kids won't be afraid because we don't buy into the fear mongering shit

That's one of my worries regarding the symptoms. Knowing if I had a normal sickness or the COVID-19 virus.

lol no that was me who knocked her up. Thanks for raising my kid though

No it doesn't. I got covid, triple jabbed then got covid again
Afterwards I impregnated this girl I was seeing at the time

Congratulations and God bless you. Let's hope for another healthy boy.

You won't be having kids because most men are poor as fuck. As times get worse and prices increase on almost every good and service, a lot of them will turn 30 and look into their bleak future and ignore taking care of their health. A lot of them will die and nobody will be able to know why or how. The amount of women will increase because they live longer due to them being less concerned about poverty than men are. That is our future and it's going to be hard to accept but you have to. I am only telling you this because it is important that you relinquish this desire or else it will pose and existential threat to you and your people. When you fail to meet your expectations, you will turn 30 and give up, I'm not lying to you, it is happening to me. You're putting too much faith in this system, all it takes is a woman you really admire to reject you or losing a great job and then you're done, you lose your confidence and you don't want to persist. If I was to take the clock back 10 years, I would have chosen not to care as much and accept that things don't happen the way I want them to, it would have made me tougher and I would have had more wealth and a family. You hit the wall, don't listen to the optimists who want to dangle you on that string forever, be willing to accept the worst and then you will appreciate what you have right now.

You'll know when you have the China virus. It's different, but people compare it to the flu a lot because the most similar thing. It feels like an unnatural flu. You will know when you have it. It's not like a cold.

>Does the COVID-19 virus really make you sterile?
Kinda, but not how you might think. It will kill you and if you manage to conceive a child with vaxed DNA in the very little time you have left, it will be a genetic catastrophe.

I just hope the newborns turn out healthy and without problems. I also don't know the effects will pass into the babies and affect their growth.

I have a friend who got the coronavirus when his wife was pregnant and in the first trimester. She got it too. Baby was born a few months ago and seems healthy and normal. I've seen the baby a few times and it seems just like any other baby

Sorry for calling you a dumbass.

The reason why you felt more extreme symptoms is because the masks and lockdown limited the spread of influenza so when you finally got it after months or even years of not having it, then you would experience stronger symptoms of the influenza. This isn't even 1st year biology, this was taught to 10th graders in high school. The Mrna vaccine is bullshit since it attacks spikes and therefore will attack cells that produce those spikes - it is therefore attacking different cells in the body which will cause a deficiency in your immunity. That is why the vaccinated are catching flu symptoms like crazy and have black bags under their eyes, their immune system is shot up. This is 3rd year microbiology so this I would understand if the average layman has difficulty understanding. That is why that is happening to you.

I'm willing to accept the fate I get. If I accepted the good from God, I will also accept the bad. I know the situation is almost dead, and that's why I am asking all these questions, to know the answers, accept the consequences and approach better.

No sense of smell and coughing when breathing were the only things I got. No headaches or sore thoart. Was it like that to you?